[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 10 Day Master Cleanse Starting 4/27

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 10 Day Master Cleanse Starting 4/27
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:31 pm 

Hi, Everyone!

It's been a long time since I've been on here, and it's feels great to be back. I've cleansed a few times in the past and I am back to being overweight, tired, and unhealthy, so I decided it's time to do a detox and get back to healthy eating.

I am starting the MC on Wednesday just because I'm going to take today (Tuesday) and eat only raw. I'm hoping that will help me keep the detox symptoms from being so bad :)

Anyway, I'm hoping to make some friends along the way who will cleanse right along with me, offer encouragement and accountability, and I will do the same for you all!

I looked around on the forum a bit and I only recognize one name here right now (Hi, Ariel777!) Hoping to meet new fellow mc'ers and also to see some more familiar names along the way.

I'm taking a before picture and then taking a new pic on the last day, along with keeping track of my measurements and my weight. Who knows-I may get brave enough to post it all here at the end of my cleanse just to try and help encourage others.

I'm also putting $5.00 into a special jar for every day that I successfully make it through. By the end of 10 days, I'm hoping to have $50 to spend on myself as a reward (money cannot be used for food :) )

Let's all hang in there and get healthy!

Post subject: Re: 10 Day Master Cleanse Starting 4/27
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:22 am 

Hello whitecashmere,
So nice to have another person starting the MC. I am on day 6.
Your incentive sounds like a plan. That reminds me of how I ended up going to Hawaii. I used to smoke over 20 years ago. I decided one day that I would put $5 into a jar every day I did not smoke. Well, I cashed in my money one day and we all went to Maui for Christmas. Mind you, we did not have any money for presents, but the vacation was a present by itself. Every year, we went to Hawaii and never bought another Christmas present again. We now call it mom’s non-smoking Christmas trip. I stopped smoking and stopped buying presents all together. Except….the very first Christmas, our youngest said, What about the stocking?” And my eldest replied, “Santa will take care of that”. Oh really? I thought. Back then North Shore of Maui only had the Safeway and a few hole in the wall stores. No stockings were to be found except for the decorations above the deli. I jumped as high as I could and grabbed their stocking right of the wall. They looked like antiques. I acted non chalant and placed them at the register and the rang up! A whopping $2 and something. Yes, Santa did provide stockings that year. We still have those stockings and smile and laugh at the good memories we made.
Pictures…I might do that too, we’ll see.
I also see that you have a ticker, I am going to do that as well.
Ok whitecashmere, sending great vibes your way today.
~Maui

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:46 am 

Hello, nice to meet you, WhiteCashmere. I am on Day 2 of my MC and I feel a little tired, but overall, good. I know the Smooth Move tea and SWF is doing its job, but I constantly feel like I'm going to soil myself. :oops:
Anyways, wonderful to be able to connect with others who are on the same journey. How are you doing?

Its good to see that you are still at it, Maui. So encouraging.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:57 pm 

Hi, Maui!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your Hawaii x-mas story, and congratulations on quitting smoking and remaining a quitter. :) What a great thing to do for your health!

It looks like you are doing just as wonderful with the cleanse. I am so looking forward to beginning tomorrow. My body is ready to get rid of these toxins and start feeling better.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:02 pm 

Hi, Josiebear! Nice to meet you too :)

So glad to hear you're feeling good on this cleanse so far. I can't wait to get started for myself. I am taking my measurements for the first cleanse day and I will also have my daughter take a picture for me. I am so excited about going for at least ten days and having a before and after pic to compare when the cleanse is finished.

I hope you continue to do well. Keep me posted and I will be sure to stop in and visit both you and Maui day by day so that we can encourage each other to get through this, especially on the inevitable days when we just want to quit.

Day One, here I come!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:16 am 

So....how are you doing? I am sure you are going to do fantastic. There may be a setback or two along the way, just get right back at it. I have had to learn that the hard way. Today, I forgot my jug of Lemonade at home, sitting there on my kitchen counter!! Argh!!! So during my lunch break, I will go to the store and buy the ingredients to make more. I could just go ahead and eat the yummy lunch that will be delivered for the office...but, this is Day 3 and I am down 7 lbs, I am determined not to blow it. Besides, I can always use extra Lemonade ingredients, right? Until then, I am just drinking lots of water and Mint tea. I am not hungry, but I don't want to chance it by waiting until the end of the day, when I get home. (By the way, I texted my son to put my Lemonade in the fridge so it will be waiting for me when I get home this evening)

Enjoy the rest of your day. Be thinking of you.
Josie

"A month from now, you'll wish you had started today."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:05 am 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:23 pm 

Hi, Josiebear & Maui!!!!

Thank you both so much for checking in on me.

Oh, No, Josiebear, I hope the rest of your day turned out alright. Were you able to get some lemons and maple syrup to get you through while you were working?

Maui, you are exactly right on obsessing about food and being SO bored(or maybe just restless?) I just want to chew on something.......that feeling hit me several times today. For the most part I was busy, busy, busy. I was out for a big part of the day and sadly did not drink what I should have. Feeling tired, hungry, bored, restless, discouraged...you name it. I'm wondering if I can really get through this. Ten days seems like it's going to take forever!!!!!!!

Please tell me it gets better. :shock:

Anyway, sorry, ladies. That was my first day rant. I am going to really try hard to get through this and hope things get easier. I didn't realize how much I rely on food to help me get through certain situations until I decided to go without it for awhile.

I was running way behind today, so I did not have time to measure or weigh. Bad on me. I will definitely do that tomorrow.

Hope you both had wonderful days and feeling fantastic!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:08 pm