Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:38 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 1 - master cleanse - I need your support
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:55 pm 

I just started Master Cleanse today. Day 1 has been tough so far. Can't wait to get over the three day hump. Pls share encouraging stories of you can. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 - master cleanse - I need your support
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:07 am 

Day 1 - salt water done - yuck! I feel dizzy already! It's mind over matter I keep reminding myself - hope to stay positive. Thanks

Post subject: Re: Day 1 - master cleanse - I need your support
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:58 pm 

Hi, yes, day 1 is very tough but keep going! Each time you're hungry drink the lem juice.

When I drink the salt water I try to distract myself by reading articles or watching a favorite show. I try not to focus on drinking the water and just drink it slowly. When I try to drink it fast I end up not feeling well.

It's great that you're looking for support, because you need to be around positive people when you're on the cleanse. Keep going. Remember, time flies! You'll thank yourself in two weeks.

When I first started to do the cleanse, I used read the lem diet book a lot to encourage myself because the book shows so many great reasons to stay on the lem diet.

Some people find it easy to be on the cleanse by cooking food for others, I encourage myself by focusing on the prize of having a healthier and slimmer body. And this forum helps me, too.

When I see delicious food, I tell myself that I had that earlier in the day and now I'm just hungry again so I'll just have a lem juice :).