[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - In search of Weight Zen

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: In search of Weight Zen
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:41 pm 

Day 11.
Yes, I keep going. I thought of stopping, but I wanted to see what would happen if I don't.
I feel ok. Got a bit tired this afternoon, but I think it's because I was short on lemonade again, and I should really drink more water.
My only problem now is the feeling or roughness on my tongue, and teeth sensitivity.
I talked to a friend today. She actually fasted three times 40 days each and with only water!!! I feel like such an underachiever! I really cant imagine how she did it only on water. Although, I believe the human spirit can achieve anything!
I will go to day 14 as I have promised myself. I have my oranges ready and my probiotic.
I read a recipe for a veggie soup for the ease out, and it contained dry beans and peas (?!?!) seriously?! Who came up with this crazy recipe?! Do they wanna kill us?! I may make a veggie broth and juice a lemon in it but beans! this is like gas bomb for your stomach when you are not fasting, can you imagine after no food for days!
I am starting to smell food and imagine what it would be to taste them now, but it's ok, I don't need to absolutely eat something now.
I haven't been doing my barre classes this week. I miss them. I may try one tomorrow, but I really want to conserve my energy for a couple more days.. We will see how i feel tomorrow morning.
Oh, weightloss has been stalled a bit for today. But I am not discouraged.

SW 183.3lb
Day 11 168.4lb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:39 am 

Day 12

Clearly no one is doing this here, but I will keep doing it for my sake. So, whatever.

SW 183.3
Day12. 167.4
15.9lb in 12 days. I think that's badass!

Sitting at the Counter now, with my son who is eating a chicken sandwich, and my mom who's eating a bison burger over organic greens... Not even remotely tempted. It smells of burgers, and fries, and roasted peppers... all good things, but I am not hungry! I have my lemonade (which I forgot to add cayenne to) and Im totally fine!
Especially when I am watching a woman across from me, who's devouring a burger, fries, AND an enormous milk shake! All at the same time!!! That's just gross! And then people wonder why they get sick! Who needs that many calories?!?! And I NEVER understood the drinking of milkshakes with burgers.. UGH! So disgusting!

Too busy to write more today, I actually have a deal going through, so ta-ta! Will update tomorrow, unless i have a window later or something extraordinary happens and I have to report.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:43 pm 

Busy day but quite successful!
Weight is sort of stalled

SW: 183.3
Day13 167.0
Total weightloss 16.3lb in 13 days.

That's ok tho. I will go on for one more day tomorrow and begin orange juice tomorrow. My goal is really 145lb, but I will have to do it in another fast. I feel like I am done with drinking the lemonade for now. I did a protein shake diet once. I can't stand protein shakes now. I don't want to have this happen with the lemonade. My tastebuds are very picky and they get disgusted with something, that's pretty much the end of it. I have to be careful.
My mom cooked something with peppers. The whole house smells like roasted peppers, fresh dill and garlic.. I am really feeding on the aroma right now... Can you do that? :)
Stay strong! One more day!
My plan for after is the orange juice, then veggie broth, then veggie soup. And to stay vegetarian with some fish for about two-three weeks, then go for another master cleanse to reach my goal weight.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:33 am 

Guys, this is it! Im drinking my first glass of orange juice. Day 14. I had to cut it a half day short of full 14 because I have a very busy day tomorrow and I don't want to suddenly be stalled (totally pun intended!) because of reaction to it.
I juiced 4 navel oranges and am drinking one glass now with a straw. I have been stuck at 167lb for the last 3 days, so I think it's time to change the diet. And trick my body into eating. Then after my period I can resume to knock out some more lbs.
I went to the farmers market today and got my oranges, and a bunch of organic veggies for my soup tomorrow.
I'm excited!
I lost almost 17lb in 14 days, I have been very calm and focused throughout the process, I gained a new perspective on life, on my abilities, I saw a different attitude towards me on behalf of my family, my kids, I have seen a lot of support from them! I want to keep it a positive experience, hence, I am stopping it now, before it becomes a chore and unpleasant feeling. I need to keep it where it is.
So, Zen discovered!
I will be back here as soon as I feel it's time to start again. I need to knock the rest of the weight off, but not in one chunk!

It's been a pleasure to have a place to share. Thanks for having me!

WZ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am 

Hi WeightZen,
Today, I enjoyed reading your journey. Your experience has been an inspiration to me. What an awesome site this is. I have attempted this Cleanse in the past, but have always gotten so many negative comments from family, that I got discouraged, gave in, and stopped.
I am starting my Master Cleanse tomorrow. The longest I have gone was 3 days. I share an apartment with my grown son, who is the most critical of this, so I am going to start while he is working, he works nights and I work days. I'm keep this under wraps for the first 3 or 4 days, to give myself a good head start on the Cleanse, I think the first 3 to 4 days are so critical.
If you have any words of wisdom for me, I would welcome them.
I will check back tomorrow morning. I am very excited to finally do something positive for myself, and to jump start healthy eating.
Stay strong, this is your journey, and no one else's.
Josie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:42 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:09 pm 

Hi Josie
I wrote a response once and it went into oblivion or something... i was curious to know how your cleanse is going? I am now 6 days out of it, and pretty much the 5lb they talk about are back.. I hope that's where it will stay for a the duration of my food break. I intend to start another cleanse after July 4th wknd. In the meantime I am trying to keep it veggies and fruit only. small portions. But if the weight starts creeping in, I will start earlier.

SW 183.3
Day 15 of MC 167
Day 6 post cleanse 172.3

Josie, please stay in touch and let me know how your cleanse is going.
stay encouraged!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:40 pm 

Hey, thank you so much for following up on me. I struggled, I did 2 and a half days, but ran out of ingredients. Our family has had some stress and my dad has to start treatments for lung cancer, and I again resorted to food for comfort. I have started again today, with plenty of supplies to last at least 10 days. Determination seems to be my attitude these days. You and the other gurus here are s an inspiration to me to get back up and keep going. Thank you, Weight Zen.

"If you are tired of starting over, STOP GIVING UP." This is my daily moto.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:54 pm 

Hi Weight Zen,

Congratulations on your cleanse and weight loss! I really enjoyed reading all about your journey. I'm on day 2 now and am super envious how impervious you were to foods and smells! I don't even like burgers (or eat meat), but I could easily chomp down about 9 of them right now. :mrgreen:

Also, I'm not sure if you ever found out why the salt water flush wasn't working for you, but I might have the answer. I hit the same problem in my early days of cleansing. The salt you're using is fine - you want any kind of sea salt, just not iodized table salt or epsom salt. The problem is the amount. Instead of 2 tsp per quart of water, I need around 2 3/4 to 3 tsp of salt per quart. Otherwise the salt just absorbs into my system and I retain water and bloat.

The reason has to do with blood gravity - the salt mixture needs to be heavier than the gravity of your blood so your body knows to treat it as "waste" rather than "liquid." Everyone's blood gravity is a little different, so some people need more than 2 tsp of salt to make the SWF actually work!

Another fun tip is that, after a few days of doing the SWF, you can drink some heavy unfiltered apple juice or cider and your body will treat it the same as the salt water... plus it tastes way better! It only works after a few days of drinking pulpless lemon juice and doing the regular salt water flush, though. I use Trader Joe's Organic Unfiltered Apple Juice.

Anyway, congrats on making it through 14 days and sharing your experience with us. I'm super inspired!

"Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do, not a punishment for what you ate."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:38 pm 

You guys are melting my heart! So happy to see that my journey has inspired others.
I have actually done one intermittent day of cleanse yesterday.
So to recap:
Height 5'9"
Sw. 183.3lb
day 15 of MC 167lb

Day 5 of post MC 172.3
Today is day 11 of post MC - 170lb

My goal is to start after the 4th of July long weekend (too many parties and boat trips.. :)
and keep another 10-14 days. or 21. Lets see how it goes.

Thanks guys!
Hope your 4th is great!