[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My Master Cleanse Journey

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My Master Cleanse Journey
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:21 am 

DAY 1

Today I start my master cleanse, I drank Smooth move last night and this morning I am taking my salt water flush. I have done this before but I have not done it in a long time. I've put it off way too long. I will report later how I am feeling. I know the last time I did it, I cleansed for 15 days and I got flu like symptoms the first 5 days. After that, I worked out 5 days a week and lost about 35 lbs. Quiting is not an option and I plan on doing 30days

Post subject: Re: My Master Cleanse Journey
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:13 am 

I miss ShivaBliss, she encouraged me to go thru and today I guess Im a little emotional due to no food and the fact that she was soo awesome and I enjoyed her posts and it boosted me to go hard for my life and today I'm back remembering and reading her past messages...... Peace and love to ShivaBliss where ever you are :)

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:43 pm 

I can relate to the emotional thing. My mom and I both started our fast at the same time and we had a big blow up yesterday, way worse then usual, and that's 100% because of the fast. Keep doing it. The harder the challenge is, the sweeter the reward, you got this!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:43 am 

DAY 1

Hey Everyone I am back, unfortunately, I did not go thru with my fast when I initially wrote my first post however today is my first day again and I'm gonna go thru all the way........I've already did my smooth move last night and my saltwater flush this morning and I'm having my first cup of lemonade.....Today I embrace my fast and looking forward to about the 7th day when things start to feel so good and its smooth sailing from there or so I think so far......lol.... Im going in!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:34 am 

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvRiBAc/]

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:42 am 

Day 2

Good day all..... I woke this morning, everything is hurting......Took my SWF, I definitely feel weak but I am hopeful, did my morning clients and a 1 hour workout. Drank 4 bottles of water half of my lemonade and 4 more bottles of water to go and the rest of my lemonade. I know better days are coming so I don't want to make this a complaining moment because I chose this cleanse for better health and to encourage others to push forward for healthier days of our lives. I'm sure looking forward to a nice hot cup of herbal tea later.........BE ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:34 pm 

Day 3

I woke up feeling allot more relieved and feeling a little more energy. Yesterday....Day 2 was sooo rough I prayed that the pain all over would go away, well I woke this morning pain free, only a little soreness remembering what once was......I did an hour workout today without feeling weak afterwards. I drank everything and I just got ff work, thank GOD I have a late day tomorrow because one thing I learned on this fast is that rest is essential........The ladies that work next to me ordered Chinese food, it smelled so good but they are all tiny women so it did not weigh in on me too bad but i enjoyed the smells though but my determination as of this point is way great than any food, I'm to far in to breakdown now plus I'm gonna look soooo good when Im done. My skin is going to glow so radiant, my eyes pearly white, my body a few pounds lighter and my confidence through the friggin roof!!!!!!! Day 4 is actually already here....... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:21 am 

Day 4

I just weighed in and I have lost 5lbs already....wwwhhheeewwww heeewwww!!!! So excited, beginning to have bigger movements about to drink Salt water and after that movement I will do an hour work out today.......Lets see how it goes!!!!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvRiBAc/]

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 3:15 pm 

Oh man, I know all about praying so that the pain all over will go away! You're doing great Fluffy! Keep it up!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:39 pm 

Thanks Abbey Lee, time is flying and I'm finishing up my 5th day already....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:46 pm 

Day 5

I woke up this morning feeling allot balanced than I did the last few days, My energy was great!!!!! My movements were so often today, I am feeling lighter and I managed to drink everything before a certain time...... The issue I've been having is not having enough time to drink everything before it get too late otherwise I'm up eliminating instead of sleeping so my goal is to finish drinking all my fluids between 6-7pm that way by the time it's bedtime I just drink my Smooth move and rest peacefully

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:04 am 

Day 6

I woke up this morning with this lovely airy feeling, like my body is breathing deeper today, I feel so good so far I weighed myself this morning and I am down 10 lbs now. My eyes are getting clearer, still have some frowzy breath but i'm not getting too close to anyone anyway. I have a pair of pants that are my goal pants so right now I can actually get them up to my waist but that's it.....lol

Singing: Ain't nobody gonna break my stride ain't nobody gonna hold me down OH NO, I got to keep on moving!!!!!!!!!!for those old enough to know that 80's song..lol 8) 8)

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wirszng/]

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:53 am 

Day 7

Good morning all, I managed to get thru the Memorial day weekend with family and friends just fine. The wonderful smells of cooked food and desserts, it was exciting looking at it but I'm not a meat eater so that part didn't phase me. I weighed in this morning and I am down 3 more lbs, I'm feeling better each day and I'm working out at home today. I'm feeling so determined and excited about the way i'm feeling and the weight lose as well. It's grind time today....Lets get it Master Cleanser crew, just take it one day at a time and be happy in your moment!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:57 am 

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2S5sSO/]

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:05 am 

Day 8......God is good

Woke up this morning feeling so sick, toxins passing through my body for about an hour, I eliminated sooo much and i started sipping water because if i had tried to drink fast I would have thrown up. I was feeling nauseous bad, but when it passed it was if nothing ever happened my energy level when back up and i went on about my regular day. I drank my SWF
an d I'm drinking lemonade and water and I'm looking forward to my smooth move tonight, I purchased peppermint Smooth Move and I love peppermint.

On another note I go to my brothers yesterday to drop my mom over for a cookout and normally my sister in law and I cook together during holidays and they know what I'm doing so they support me but that does not stop them from chowing down. I walk in the kitchen and my brother had just barbequed black bass, grilled salmon and Shrimp and veggie skewers and my sister in law made a banana pudding cake and I have to admit it was a beautiful spread but no food in the world can stop me now I'm in it all the way and I'm feeling good and looking good as well so for those of you who are tempted think of the long term effect it will have on your beautiful body, mind and soul. This fast heightens your senses and gives you clarity the longer your go, dont let food control you, you control what goes in your body, it is your temple and you only get one so treat it right from here on out!!!!!!!!

#teammastercleanser