[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Master Cleanse July 20th-August 2nd

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Master Cleanse July 20th-August 2nd
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:28 pm 

I will be starting another cleanse tomorrow. I've done this in the past several times, but have never stuck to healthy eating afterwards. I am determined to do so this time around. I can't wait to begin and I'm hoping there are others on here who are cleansing too. It seems to help if I have accountability. It's tough feeling like you're the only person in the USA who is doing a cleanse :) It's amazing how attached we are to social eating, isn't it?

I'll be popping in tomorrow for an update on how the first day is going.

Cheers, everyone!

Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels.

Last edited by renewed on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse June 28th-July 16th
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:32 am 

Hey Renewed,
You are definitely not alone. I too am on Day 2 of my several attempts at the MC. The longest I have gone is 2 Days, so I am doing good. I've lost 3 lbs. Awesomeness.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:35 am 

I like your saying. Its so true.

I found this one, seems to fit me to a T.
"If you're tired of starting over, STOP GIVING UP!!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:56 pm 

Hi Renewed and Josiebear,

Congrats on starting your cleanses! Today is day 1 for me too. I'm new to this forum and will post a journal in a bit, but just wanted to pop in and say WAY TO GO, and you're def not alone. :mrgreen:

Keep up the great work - looking forward to those updates!

"Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do, not a punishment for what you ate."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:56 pm 

josiebear & violetta-SO glad you're both on this journey with me. It helps me stay on track and I love reading about what others are experiencing while cleansing.

josiebear, congratulations on the 3 lb loss! That's fantastic. I really like your saying as well. It is so true.

violetta, I will make sure to look for your own journal and pop in to visit and encourage you.

Today's been a LONG day, so I'm not going to post much. I am tired and feeling a bit run-down, so I'm going on to bed. I will post more later in the day.

Let's keep up the good work! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:07 pm 

I'm here, too!
Day 6! -10.2 lbs!
So glad there's some activity here again!

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse July 20th-August 2nd
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:34 pm 

I can't believe that I didn't follow through with the MC in June, but I am back and SUPER motivated this time around. Some things have changed in my life and in my outlook this past week, so I can't wait to begin tomorrow. I have a few limes left over and some maple syrup so I will have to use that in the morning and then go stock up at the store in the afternoon. My goal is to stay on this cleanse for two weeks and then go to the appropriate eating plan as laid out by Dr Eric Berg. I've done the online body type quiz and found out (surprise, surprise!!!) that I am the adrenal body type, which basically means my adrenals are shot due to the overload of stress in my life for the past 7 years. Things are really beginning to get better though (yea!) and I am ready to get better along with them.

I really, really think my mindset is right this time. I apologize to those who posted here last month and I didn't pop in to respond :( :oops: Forgive me......it was just too much of a commitment at the time, and I couldn't follow through.

I am going to make up a batch of the lemonade tonight, even though that is frowned upon by some. It will help me to have it pre-mixed though, except for the cayenne, of course. That way I can just grab it out of the fridge and go.

I am going to do this for myself this time. It is SO worth it to me, in order to feel and look healthy again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:38 pm 

Hi Renewed,

I saw your post and your the only person who I saw they started at the same time (today) as me. I've tried to do the master cleanse many times and only been successful once. I usually end up caving mid way through. I don't have any friends or family doing it with me , so I came online to look for some support to get through it successfully. Since we are both starting at the same time, I thought it might be good to encourage each other on.

Hope your day has gone well and you have been able to stick with it :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:25 pm 

house2016, thanks for stopping by. I would love to have you as a cleansing buddy :) We can keep each other accountable. Sorry I didn't pop in before now. We're in the middle of moving and it is HECTIC!

I will post more later. SO tired right now, and have to get to bed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:54 pm 

Good luck with the move. Hopefully it works as a good distraction while your on the cleanse. I try to keep myself busy because I find that when I get bored or have nothing to do, I turn to food.

Thanks for the response , it's nice to know someone is going through what I'm going through.

Are you experiencing any mood alterations. I find that I'm experiencing thoughts where I want to purge other stuff out of my life. I have been evaluating things / people that I guess I am fed up with and want to purge them too. Not sure if this is a side effect of the cleansing, or just me getting older... Sheesh too much time to think.

Your right it will be worth it. Another day down.

Tomorrow my husband is hosting a barbeque and it's going to be a real test of my will power.

Hope your Saturday is successful:)