Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:25 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 21 DAY JOURNEY - STARTED 7/05/16
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:21 pm 

Well, I am back for a long overdue cleanse. I'm on day 4 and it's been good so far except when I have to teach my Zumba, RIPPED and Step classes. I felt like I almost pass the hell out during my classes. I'm nearing the end of day 4 and I'm one day closer to day 21.

SW: Didn't weigh myself when I started
CW:Don't know yet
GW:155

Post subject: Re: 21 DAY JOURNEY - STARTED 7/05/16
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:20 pm 

It's day 5!!! WOO HOO!!! I'm feeling great. I forgot to drink my tea last night as I was really tired. But I did do the SWF this morning. That shit never gets better. It's soooo annoying but you know I just gotta get it done! I taught my Zumba class this morning. I had plenty of energy! I felt like I could go another hour. hehehe. So weird. Anyway, along with the cleanse I've started taking Dr. Sebi's herbs last night. I think that really did it for me. Or maybe it's just in my head. I ordered his Banju, Promide Plus, Iron Plus and Bio Ferro. I will keep ya'll posted on these herbs. I know it's not part of this cleanse but I wanted to try it while I was on this cleanse. I heard of nothing but amazing stuffs from this man and his herbs. Well, it's one day closer to the end but I'm not worried about it. As long as I'm feeling good, I can go on fasting forever. hehehe. Have a fabulous day!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:40 pm 

It's my day 7 Woo Hoo!!! All is well. I just wish I didn't have to work so I can go and sun bathe. IT's nearing the end of the day and I'm getting ready to go dance my butt off in my Zumba class. Tonight I'm thinking of doing some weights and work on these abs of steel. hehehe. I feel great and I am looking amazing already. I can't wait for this week to be over with so I can bring on the last week of this cleanse. Happy cleansing yall.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:21 pm 

Today is my Day 9! Let me tell you how emotional I am today. Everything that I've felt for sometime it all spilled out today. LOL. I'm ashamed of how I lashed out to some of my friends for the things that they have done to do me wrong. I'm really trying to process all of it and I'm coming to the conclusion that its because of this cleanse. Anyway, I have been really feeling thirsty today, even though I've been drinking a lot of liquids today. I don't know what that is about but it's weird.

Ran out of my juice earlier so right now I'm needing a little bit more to carry me through my Zumba class tonight. Hope ya'll are having a great cleansing day! Remember YOU WILL LOOK AMAZING AND YOU WILL EAT AGAIN!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:13 pm 

It's day 10!!!!! YAY!!!! It felt like I would never get to this day but I finally made it. Well, it's 11 more days. I'm taking it one day at a time. Today is a much better day then yesterday. After my Zumba class I did not have any more energy. I drove home thinking, please God just let me get home. I was so exhausted. Anyway, today is going pretty well. I feel great and I'm ready to teach my RIPPED class this afternoon. Only 3 more hours till play time. I'm looking great. My face is clearing up well and I'm sure I've lost a lot of weight. I was at a size 12 pants and now I'm down to a size 8. YAY me!!! Haven't gotten on the scale yet as I'm not setting myself up to be upset every time I step on the scale. So, I'll save that one for the first day of coming off of the cleanse. I hope everyone is doing well. Just remember, YOU WILL EAT AGAIN AND YOU WON'T DIE IF YOU PUSH YOURSELF ON THE CLEANSE A LITTLE LONGER!!! You have 365 days in a year. OUt of those you will still have 350 days to eat. hahaha. Happy cleansing ya'll!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:55 am 

So happy for you. Sounds like you are doing amazing. Congrats. I am taking your lead and not weighing myself, instead I will take my measurements...