Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:31 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Time for 5ive
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:22 pm 

Day 23
Well, gol' dang if the tongue is halfway pink, halfway white. Almost made my goal of pink tongue.

This has to be my last day of Lemonade and SWF's. I ride two planes to HK tomorrow. I actually thought that maybe if I bring an empty glass and a fork on the plane and a bunch of limes and a bag of Bali palm sugar, I could make my own lemonades.
But... and it's a big but...
I thought of the people sitting next to me, I thought of my sticky hands, I thought of the fact that I've already lost my food addictions and over 10 lbs... so... not going for the full pinko. Fellow Cleanser Squeegie probably has a hand in this... sending me New Mexican good vibes, cheering me on. Thank you for all of that! Positive mental outlook is everything.

Slept well, like 7 hrs.
52.3 kilos
(115 lbs to Americans, 8.2 stone to you Aussies)
I don't think I've ever gone this far down in weight on the MC. I have lost more in a shorter period of time, but I have never arrived at such a low number. It's interesting. DEFinitely gave that digestive tract its well-earned vay-kay (Squeegie would describe digestive system with sunglasses and beach chair and masseur nearby).
Lemonade tally 7
Anyway, tomorrow it's lemonade for brekkies
and
OJ all day long.

When I get to Honkers, my daughter-in-law will have veg broth waiting for me if I want it. Otherwise, more OJ for din-din.

Day after tomorrow, in between meetings, chugging veggie broth. The veggies themselves at night. I remember how weird it is to chew again.

And then: Dr Eric Berg liver enhancement diet for a week and then onto adrenal diet. Looking forward to piles of stir fried bok choi for breakfast and snacking on sprouted almonds. Salad.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to write encouragement.

Love, Lem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:00 am 

Ease-off, first day.

Actually, what I have access to is tangerines, so I had a nice glass of tangerine juice as breakfast, with a glass of water. I boycott the Kintamani oranges here in Bali, since the agribusiness orchards of oranges are stealing too much of the water before it can flow down the mountain and be used in family farms. (Political plug will now end).

It was interesting to have OJ. It hit my stomach with a very different sensation than the lemonade (probably too acidic), but no ill effects. Just a bit of a high-crash type sugar thing.

Got a ride to the airport while sipping intermittent bits of more tangerine juice, plus more water.

Tiny bit more OJ mixed with soda water in the lounge, more of same on the 2 hour flight to Singapore. Since I brought a bag of the tangerines with me in my carry-on bag, I have been able to make more fresh juice here in the Singapore lounge. Dared to have a small cup of chamomile tea (lounge did not have peppermint). I board the final flight to Honkers in a couple of hours and suppose I will have more OJ on that flight as well. It's not fresh-squeezed on the plane, that's for sure. Kind of compromising today.

Somewhat stuffed now from all this liquid intake. Looking wistfully at husband's bowl of salted nuts. I don't feel the slightest bit hungry, and I don't crave much of anything, but I love the activity of eating. Love flavors. I miss that.

Main thing about easing off after 23 days is that it is NOT the same as easing off after 10. I feel like my body's coming out of cryogenic storage. Like it's not used to anything but the lemonade and a bit of mint tea. Waking up after long nap. So I feel very sure that I have to go easy on myself.

Tomorrow's a soup day. Veggie broth. Should be very interesting.

Up until an hour ago, I felt pretty young and energetic. But the OJ really isn't as nutritious as the lemonade, so I look a big haggard right now. There's a crash factor with the OJ. Love the sculpted jawline. Looking forward to a hike, once I get my energy back in the next few days.

It has been worth it. Ready to eat vegetarian for a week.

Bali Lemon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:04 pm 

So exciting to have the beautifully defined jawline! Salted peanuts get to me too, but we shall prevail friend!

Super proud of you hauling your citrus about like a good master cleanser! Way to stay on the plan and yes, cryogenics are involved for sure after 23 days! I hope you are having a good time, despite the hassle of travel, it's exciting!