[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Time for 5ive

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:02 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Time for 5ive
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:24 pm 

Hey, didn't it take your tongue several weeks to go pink? I'm a little apprehensive about making that my goal.

Lemony

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:43 pm 

It did, it took 37 days! But when it happens it just appears with no hints! Oh for sure make it a goal you are comfy with! You have done so well!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:09 pm 

WOW!! 122 lbs??? You're my hero!!

I understand the struggle about what to do after the cleanse. What a dilemma. I don't know if I'd break the cleanse until you have a plan about it tho. I'm not for sure where to go either!!

Good Luck Bali Lemon!! You've done so well.

Birdy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:46 pm 

Thanks, gang. Tongue still white today. :?:

Lemli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:53 pm 

Day 10
woo hoo!
weight 55.5 kilos plateau-ing out.
classical stretch dvd, hip stretch lesson. planked for one minute.

My daughter-in-law (cleanse veteran) suggested that maybe I'm at my ideal weight. Whatever.
On the fence about easing off tomorrow, but thinking I'll continue a bit longer. the coated tongue thing just kind of gets to me.

SWF productive, some of it opaque again. The Cleaning Lady is still scrubbing in there. It really amazes me that I gummed things up that badly since my last cleanse (which was, admittedly, before France - read: melted goat cheese on toasted baguettes, foie gras, wine, cakes, cheese, chocolatines, steak, thick heavy sauces)

I do feel pretty darn good today. Thighs feel so light in my skinny pants, had to shelve the jeans that basically fell off me yesterday.
Ketosis strip read "Small", so there's a little fat burning happening, but not much. I look forward to a ketosis diet from Dr Eric Berg because when ketosis kicks in, wow, it does feel amazing every day.

Wayan's birthday party today. i cut out when the cake was also cut.

Energy: 8
Mood: 9
Lemonade tally : 7
draft

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:12 pm 

DAY 11

Yep, the coated tongue and Squeegie won out. Sticking with this thing until either Hong Kong or the tongue pinks back out.

weight 55.1 kilos
back in my Indonesian skinny jeans

Energy 8
Mood 8
SWF: done; gross description warning! Read no further if scatological details offend you. OK, warned you. Passing opaque semi-solids - wtf - never had this happen so late in a cleanse before. I know it's baguettes and cakes from a month in France. JAYzus! That stuff'll stay inside gumming things up. Good thing I'm hanging on a little longer in the MC. Not looking fwd to day 14, which, per Peter Glickman, is another "cleansing day" of toxic reactions, etc. Weird thing happened at about 4 or 4:30... I had the sensation of something far, far back in my throat, like as if I'd partially swallowed a hair. With a lot of effort and patience, i was able to hawk up little tiny hard white pieces of some sort of plaque. It was the weirdest thing, ever, on one of these cleanses. Like something disgusting was just building up back there. Sugar from the maple syrup? General toxins akin to coated tongue? Impurities from the sea salt? I have absolutely no idea. Glad almost all of it is up and out.

Anyway, I am determined to stay the course.

Tiny nap at about 3:00. Not a napper, usually, but I was dragging a bit at that time.

Almost done with the intensely depressing novel that I had to read for an interview. Problem is, I have to finish every book I start. I know this thing affects my mood. Great writing, but what a creepy plot.
Lemonade tally: 7.5
1 mint tea
draft more later

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:30 am 

DAY 12
only got 6 hours of sleep last night. Broken up a bit, too. Want more tonight.
Dang that coated tongue.
weight: 54.6 Kilos
Worried about the plaque coming from impurities in the Bali sea salt, so I did a heaping tablespoon of Himalayan sea salt in the SWF, but gave it an extra oomph by combining it with senna tea this morning. SWF very Productive.
Body (throat) seemed kind of mucous-y today
Still some plaque hiding out in back of throat for much of the day... disgusting. Gone by evening. WTF is that stuff? Hope I've seen the end of it.

Energy: 8
Mood: 8
Lemonade 7
Road trip to Ubud and Denpasar for shopping
Shazza's birthday party next door. Everyone was eating that incredible gurami fish grilled over coconut husks and basted with coconut oil, but actually I didn't WANT it particularly. Sat there with my lemonade and didn't think much about eating. Just cruisin' at this stage.

Skin feels pretty good. Long day. Bedtime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:45 am 

Lemony Goodness!!

You are doing great! I'm so glad you hung in to get the pulmonary mucoid phlegm whatever it is it does not belong out of you! I have seen some really gross stuff on the Master Cleanse really late in the game! So gross. But (Butt) we do end up all cleaned up.

Such great news! And Indonesian skinny pants sound really skinny! Well played you!

That is suckosity about the creepy novel. Hate that! Being trapped in Hell on Mister Toad's Wild Ride. You are splendid and doing splendidly! Don't let the bastards wear ya down!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:43 pm 

Thanks, A.L. Great to hear from you.

Yeah, frickin' mucous!

But, great pep talk. Hanging in there. Felt great waking up today. Draft report up next.

BL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:47 pm 

DAY 13
draft
54.5 Kilos
Ketosis urine test strip barely colors into the "Small" zone, but I awoke to that totally blissed out feeling your body gets when you are fat-burning. Nothing quite like it, except, as Squeegie/Abbey Lee puts it, orgasmic. :shock:

7 hours sleep, if broken. Felt rested for sure.
Did some stretches, planking
Gosh, that SWF just kept yielding all day.
Only drank 5 lemonades. For the life of me, I cannot remember having 6. Sigh. Right after writing someone on this forum that they gotta make the minimum six.

A good day
Energy 10 (like actually did some strenuous gardening and cleaning; never wanted to nap).
Mood 9
tongue still coated, husband's garlic breath still driving me crazy. Otherwise pretty contented.
Finished that bummer of a novel.

Bali Lemon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:02 pm 

DAY 14
so apparently Glickman ("Lose Weight, Have More Energy... 10 Days") is right. The toxic disturbances do happen every 7 days as you do the cleanse.
Feeling sluggish in morning, but at least energy got way better as day wore on, interestingly
Did not help to go to bed at 10:45 last night. Damned facebook addiction.
Choppy sleep, well under the 7 hrs I need.

54.5 kilos, bit of a plateau
Ketosis strip squeaked into "Trace" fat burning range. Really do need to sleep to burn fat.
SWF productive, clearer, and best of the day happened after this.

Went snorkeling, did seem to chill a bit faster than usual. *sigh*true confessions here: I took a dose of pseudoephedrine prior to snorkeling, because I can't equalize my ears if I don't. So put some more JUNK in my body during MC.

Lemonade tally: OH MAN! I drank only 5 again. I realized at 9 pm that I really should have another. But drinking them that late at night means I get just enough of a sugar rush to keep me awake for HOURS, which I didn't

All in all, energy 9,
Mood 9

Last edited by Bali Lemon on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:37 am 

Thanks. Didn't Jason Mraz have a lyric about checking his tongue in the mirror?

Just found it:

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed.

BLEMONali

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:33 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:40 pm 

DAY 15

sleep a little broken, but got 6 hours or more. 7 woulda be nicer.
Ketosis "small" read-out
54.1 kilos back to my fighting weight. No pooched-out stomach and no saddlebags. Upper arms slimmer, too. Hope I'm not eating up too much muscle on this thing, but if ketosis is happening on even the "small" level, I know that at least I am living on some fat deposits.

Gaaaaahhhh! Forgot to do the SWF (now why would I forget to consume that tasty drink?) until I'd already had my first lemonade. So, at 10 am, I chugged it and it started working pretty soon afterwards. Output still trending clearer, but overall there's a lot of opaque output still. Surprising.

Feeling pretty good, doing situps is now easy since I've been planking. Still can't get past the 1 minute mark on planking, but at least it helps me isolate the correct muscle action for any abdominal work.

OMGOMGOMG, is my tongue just a tad less white today? I think so.

Lemonade tally: 7

Mood 9
Energy 9

Last edited by Bali Lemon on Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:45 pm 

Squeege, that guy's name is pronounced just the way it's spelled: M'razz, sort of.

I really needed that swim, I can tell you. So glad I went. Lots of great fish to see.

Le Mon

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next