[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 30 Day Master Cleanse and Insanity...(Again)

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 30 Day Master Cleanse and Insanity...(Again)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:14 am 

:?:

Last edited by Star Mac on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 30 Day Master Cleanse and Insanity...(Again)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:56 pm 

I have a broken scale, too. It's supposed to run a little electrical circuit through my body and calculate my fat percentage, and if it's telling the truth, I probably need to go eat an ice cream sundae because it thinks I'm 9% body fat.

OK, so I'm on Day 5, so we are not exactly in sync, but we can egg each other on nonetheless.

Check out the Master Cleanse Success Stories on this forum. I think I posted one called "It's WORTH IT" a while back, and I list my successful actions, meant to be tips for other Cleansers.

Really pays to re-read Burroughs' original text... there are tons of sites online that purport to have it. You can try to cut an paste this into your browser:
http://www.iamcured.com/blog/the-master ... free-book/
but please have your firewalls and security software working, because I once downloaded a (different) ebook that gave my 'puter a virus.

OK, keep on posting and I'll send you encouragement when I can. Days 2, 3, and 7 seem to be everyone's worst days. Too many quitters on Day 3, but basically the Cleanse is JUUUUUUUST beginning to release toxins on that day, so forging ahead is the best thing to do... these will flush out with the next SWF on day 4.

30 days is a big-ass target. Hope you can do it for that long. Have you visualized it? Put it out there and look at it. Write it into your calendar. I have done 15 days, never 30. Enlist your close friends and family to be 100% supportive. And keep on posting!!

Love, Lem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:04 am 

Thank you Bali for the encouragement I am planning on slchecking those things out and I'm sad to report I'm only on day 2 lol I stopped last week ran out of supplies and was dieing so now I'm back at it again. And yesterday was my true day one. I'm all down for us supporting each other. I'm going to go check out your stuff.and yeah if I put my self through this for 1 day I will definitely not be giving up on day 3. The problem is normally I don't get past day one xD . and yeah its a big target I'm kinda worried it may be too big and while doing insanity and running. Idk my doctor was trying to convince me to take some protein at least after day 10 if I'm going to continue to workout. (Sorry about the run-on). Let's see if I even make it that far though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:13 am 

Day 2

So I have bad news and good news. I stopped the cleanse before completing a full day last week. I have good news though. I began the diet again yesterday and finished day one here I am at day 2. I feel okay lol. Happy I am here at day 2 hopefully I will be able to push through and complete my goals. I will begin insanity tomorrow though due to today being my late day at work I prefer to work out at night (AfterWork). I'm going to start running as well once I buy new running shoes. My doctor is saying he wants me to drink or take protein if I last longer then 10 days while working out the way I work out.... I don't know about that though. Let's see I may follow what he says due to how much working out I want to be doing but idk. If anyone has any comments or ideas about this let me know I'll be back on tomorrow.

CHEERS 8)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:19 pm 

Hey, great to know that you want to persevere!

Day 3 can be the s***tiest day on the MC. Toxins will just start to make themselves known. It's a day for headaches, breakouts, cravings, and many people quit on day 3. Remember that you're just feeling the MC WORKING its magic, and you can get through it and onto the great ride that follows.

Two thoughts:

1. I would not recommend anyone go in for heavy exercise on this thing. Have you read how the cleanse works on the body? You are shutting down your digestive system and giving it a nice rest, cleaning "house" if you will. If you are already a dedicated runner, maybe your metab can handle it, but as for me, I have not done any exercise that raises my pulse rate. I just stretch a lot during the cleanse. So the running seems extraneous (IMHO).

and 2. Well, if you're giving your body protein, you're not doing the MC. And those protein powders are a highly processed food, which complicates your digestive and metabolic processes while asking your body to fast.

I'm not a doctor, but I do know the cleanse. I can't prescribe a diet because I'm not a licensed nutritionist. But if I wanted to exercise and lose weight and get some protein all at the same time, I would consider going straight to a broth diet, supplemented with lots and lots of cruciferous vegetables (beans, celery, zucchini, for example) and unlimited raw apples. The broth I'd get from putting a big pile of cut-up beef bones into a pot, sprinkling a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar on them and letting the acid sit there for 5 to 10 mins, and then pouring on a few quarts of water and letting the whole thing simmer for 36 hours minimum. Super awesome protein and collagen-rich broth. That's what I'd do Not the MC. And I would lose weight while getting great nutrition.

When you can, with confidence, partake in the MC (resting your digestive system and washing it out with the SWF), then by all means do it as written. And you will love the results.

My two cents.

Whatever you decide, keep on posting, though.

Love, Lem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 pm 

I dont have scale at home as we hame moved recently and I need to buy new one. When I visit friends who have, I always ask them to stand at their scale )