[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - In Search Of WeightZen - Part 2

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: In Search Of WeightZen - Part 2
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:12 pm 

So, I did this back in May for 15 days. Amazing results! I was feeling so great! Sleep improved, Skin clarity, Puffiness in face gone!, Deeper breathing, Increased Energy.
Bonus loss of 17lb.
When I started back on food, I stayed pretty healthy on paleo, borderline Keto, and that worked very well to maintain the weight (I only gained 3-5lb - depending on the day I weigh in. Sometimes I retain more water..) But I figured I need to lose a few more and then begin the strength training again, in order to have noticeable results. I am really not looking forward to the SWF, and probably won't do it again (as I didn't do it the first time) because it made me retain water and actually produced no results for me whatsoever. I tried all sorts of ways to make it work, adjusted the salt to water ratio, changed the salt.. nothing helped..
Today I am on my second vent cup (24oz each) of lemonade and 64 oz of water. I may drink one more before it's time for bed. Today hasn't been hard at all.. We will see tomorrow.
The funny thing about the Keto I was doing - I love the foods and the simplicity of counting macros - but I can never get them right! I always either eat too much fat, too little protein, or too little calories. The latter was a problem every day! So not eating now, feels like a relief.. :) Looking forward to at least a week of cleansing. But I never commit. I do it while it feels good. When it turns into a chore, or the lemonade starts tasting funny, I stop. I can't afford to start hating the process and then never be able to do it again. You have to respect your body! It knows best!

Here are my stats:

My first SW was 186.9!!! I finished at 168.9.So technically I lost 18lb! in 15days.

Now my SW is 173.4lb as of this morning. I will check it tomorrow morning and report back
As I said, I gained anywhere between 3 and 5lb (on a bad water retention day). I also worked out A LOT during the time after my first MC, which made me pack on some awesome muscle, which is of course heavier. So size-wise I've diminished further, but my weight climbed on a bit.
Hoping to counteract this with a nice cleanse and begin a new training regimen after.
While I am on the cleanse I keep doing my barre classes and light walks and/or runs, but no lifting. I feel it's not fair to push the poor muscles so much. Please share if you have a different experience.

Thanks for visiting!
If you write and join me here, I will support you on your page as well!

Cheers,
WeightZen

Post subject: Re: In Search Of WeightZen - Part 2
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:45 pm 

Good work on that first cleanse!

I'm on Day 5, fifth cleanse ever. I seem to do these about once every 8 or 9 months or so.

My successful actions have included reading and rereading Burroughs' original text, and always keep handy Peter Glickman's Lose Weight, etc and also his Master Cleanse Coach book. These are full of FAQ sections and personal testimonials from successful Cleansers, and Glickman is very gentle but firm about staying with Burroughs' instructions to the letter.

If you can get through days 3 and 7, you can get through anything!

You didn't ask, but I have some more tips.

Something else that really helps is to read as much as you can of these journals and success stories. One particularly entertaining entry in the success story section of the forum is the journal of Abbey Lee's 40 day cleanse. Lots of laughs, drama, fun, and happy turnout.

I have cheated on the MC before by taking supplements. Not a good idea. I think in retrospect I was experiencing the sensations of toxins reactivatiing! All I needed to do was grin and bear it, DO the program, and let it do its thing.

Don't let your co-workers, family, friends and associates feed you negative communications. On the cleanse, we really require the support of those around us. Make the effort to simply not associate with anyone who is not supporting you on this thing. Positivity from your environment (which includes your friends etc) is so important during this vulnerable time.

Keep on posting. Looking forward to noting your progress. I am on the China time zone, so I'm usually posting while Americans are sleeping.

Looking fwd! We can do this!

Lem

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:16 am 

Thanks Lem! I appreciate the support and encouragement! Definitely great tips!
I'm quite pleased with the result this morning I must say!
SW 173.4
Day 2. 169.4

Duuude! That's 5lb in one day!!! I'm sure it's a lot of water but while on keto I did drink a tone of water and pee it out as well. I didn't see an oz moving tho...
I'm a little sluggish this morning but I'll have some salt. I figured that the salt is not only for going to #2 but to restore your mineral levels of Sodium in your body.
So I'm staying in the program. I'm sure as the day progresses i will get better. It wa a hard night with the herbal tea. It made me get up 6 times. Lots of cramps. Hopefully that's done with.

It took the whole morning to get back on my feet and functioning. Starting the first cup of lemonade now. Did the SWF. I guess it sort of worked. But now I have to leave the house for appointments and I'm not sure it's safe yet... If you know what I mean...
But I'm still looking at those 5 lb gone! Wow!
I bought a pair of jeans the other day. They were just right. I put them on today, and found out that I may have to return them. They are definitely too loose in the waste. I hope Macy's will take them back
Best part, I am not hungry. Even if my mom cooked her amazing pepper carrots potato zucchini and onion baked dish again. I am staying resolute. I'm just not hungry.

I must say, doing this cleanse is much easier than a diet, where you always have to measure calculate look up ingredients to find out if they work with your diet. While here it's just simple. Lemonade. Water. SWF.

Last edited by WeightZen on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:40 am 

Oh, good work!

The "jeans proof" is the BEST!

Overnight cramping can definitely be caused by the Senna tea. It is completely optional, even though the sea salt flush is mandatory. I have done one cleanse with zero senna the night before, and it went just fine. The senna tea's one of the few things a person can customize / do without on the MC.

Great progress and keep on posting!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:40 pm 

Thanks Lem!
I appreciate the visit and note!
So this morning wasn't as glorious as yesterday. I only lost a few oz...
SW 173.4
Day 3 169.2lb

I figured yesterday was just all the water and stuff.. and today was kind of stalled.. well. I keep going. Today was a weird day. Very stressful work-wise, so I actually had a coffee.. blyah! I know! That was a stupid thing to do, but I got so tired and instead of reaching for anything else at least I got a coffee.. Could have been worse.
But honestly I can't wait to fall asleep! I am SO hungry right now! That's because I went to the farmers market with mom and she got these poblano peppers. And I just imagined them roasted and peeled, then stuffed wth egg and cheese, and cooked in a fresh tomato sauce... OMG! See I am craving veggies! That's so twisted! But I do! I crave spicy veggies, salads, watermelon and honey dew melons, feta cheese, moroccan olives...
But I am sucking on my lemonade with a straw and typing my cravings away...
Yeah, that senna tea gave me a whole day of pain! Unbelievable! I am afraid if I drink one more cup of it i will die! And the SWF is gross honestly! And I never know how many spoons to put so it works.. I really can't stomach all that salt! It doesn't send me to the potty and it just sits there making me retain water! I had the SWF yesterday but it didn't really do much. It was already done with the senna tea. So, I am not sure which is a better option.
Anyway, I am surviving the cravings, I'll be done with my lemonade by 10p and then go to bed. Maybe have a half a cup of the tea. Perhaps I should finish the lemonade earlier. i do feel a little bloated..
will report tomorrow
i hope the weight comes off a bit more than 0.2lb.. that's like the scale is mocking me.. what the heck is this?! i would rather have NO weightless than 0.2lb... weird! Yeah, I'm pissed off and ranting.. and I'm hangry! I'll just go to bed.. Tomorrow will be a great day! I know it!
Cheers y'all!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:49 am 

Whoa! 167.4lb this am. SW 173.4. So 3 days and 6lb down is a good way to kick off your cleanse! Loving the lightness. But still some sluggishness.
It's still early tho. I'll ipdate later
9:50am. Done with barre class. Did better than I've ever done in a barre class! I've done over 230 classes! Something is working!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:03 am 

Great report!

Keep it up!

Bali Lemon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:53 am 

Hi Mastercleansers!
Starting with the weight report right off the bat:
2nd SW 173.4
Day 4: 166.2!

I can't say that I am not pleased! AND I did have a peach last night... they were just so fragrant! I felt like a change of taste from lemon..
It has been a crazy busy week and the fact that I am not exhausted but energized is amazing!
Missed my workout this morning but I had to either get up at 5am to do the early class, and risk exhaustion by 5pm or just go without for a day.. I am going tomorrow tho, so I don't feel bad about it. Not many people say straight to my face that I have lost weight but this one lady just made my day! She really noticed and went out of her way to make me feel good and successful!
I have a very busy weekend as well, but I do want to do it until Monday for the complete 7 days.
So far my total weightloss is 20lb with my first cleanse combined! And the fact that I know I can maintain it with a program after that, which i've tried, is giving me hope that I am on the right track.
This maybe a boring post because i don't have any drama, but really it's smooth sailing so far!
Feels good to have a place to share too.
will check back tomorrow.
Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:54 pm 

That weight loss aspect is so gratifying, isn't it!? Awesome progress!

Good that you 'fessin' up to the peach lapse. :oops: I probably don't have to suggest you keep in the discipline, but because the cleanse can be greatly compromised by making the digestive tract do two things at once (digest and clean-out), staying to the exact fluid intake is a key part of the MC. Personally, I like to think I am letting my insides go on vacation. :wink:

Keep up the Cleanse and you will be reaping those rewards!

Luv, Lem