Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: May's 50 day MC Journey 10/1/2016- 11/19/2016
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:46 pm 

Hey gals! Is anyone there??? I know you're busy, just hoping you're still around.

I had to tell you about my "elimination investigation." Warning: Grossness to follow! For about a week I've noticed that my eliminations were all what just looked like sludge and a few of those pod thingies I mentioned. Well this morning I noticed a little curly thing in the sludge. Wondering if it was a worm or parasite or something got the best of me so I fished it out. It was SOOOO gross, but there were definitely multiple worm-like things, so I looked it up and it's ropeworm. And the worst part... there were TONS of them. I think my sludge has been a pile of worms this whole time! As I was looking things up online I realized I definitely am passing tapeworms also because there were clearly some long, flat tape-looking things. I'm so grossed out that these things are inside me.

Sooooooo as gross as it is, this really made me even more committed because if this is what's inside me, I want it OUT!

The pods.... I finally fished one of those out, too. They're so oddly perfectly shaped. I cut it in half and it it's white in the center. From what I can find online, they're likely "casein curds." I'm obviously not eating dairy so the only other source I can find is maybe from my prescriptions that I take. I think the book recommends stopping all vitamins and medicines, but I have two prescriptions that I can't go without. Either way, I'm glad they're not yeast or eggs or anything even worse.

Okay, that's enough gross-out report from me. I hope if you read this that it motivates you to keep going to get rid of the creepy-crawlies in there!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:46 am 

HEEEEYYYYY!! Sorry for the dalyed replay and for not coming in to check in on everyone! looks like the group is down to one now :shock:

Confession time! whattttt a week it was, i broke my cleanse and didnt get off the cleanse how i had hoped and didnt go as long as i had hoped, so i am disappointed with that. I am gettting my period in the next day or so and my cravings have been insane so i can see why i caved with all the stress, exams and hormones. I gained back several pounds instantly so im back up to 168lbs (this also includes no bowel movements and lost of starchy foods, lack of water and lack of exercise) on friday i was 164 so to be 168 today is kind of impossible, to say the least. Its ok im restarting on monday, and today (sunday) is smaller portions and intense workout day so that i can prepare for my cleanse tomorrow. im pretty confident ill lost at leas 2 lbs by tomorrow. I intend to go until dec 15th (ish) which is 53 days and includes my ease out days as well. Now that exams are over i can focus on my cleanse. i wont be having anymore exams. IM DONE. Starting Monday Oct 24th to Dec 15th it will just be writing some essays and a presentation and thats about it! Easy peasy!!

not sure who else is still ON BOARD BUUUUUUT i will starting today do daily weigh ins like i had started the first week because that kept me motivated. The last week or two has been really bad for me with stress and not weighing daily made me less motivated to continue. I wont be making that mistake again.

I wish to see other people back on board. if not then i hope your loses stay LOST and you dont find them again like i did mine lol :)

TAMMY! YAYYYYY CONGRADULATIONS ON BREAKING INTO THE 150S IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! i was sooooooooooooo shocked to hear you have parasites too! i am also thinking im struggling with some kind of parasites myself and ive been on a parasite cleanse the last week in preparation to kill them off faster before i start the cleanse again on monday. Its a combination of wormwood, cloves and black walnut hull. you are suppose to take it for a month but ive only been taking it for a week now and will stop on monday so that i can cleans only using the lemonade. SWF starts for me tomorrow too and during the SWF was when i think i saw some parasites. ive been passing CLEAR, slimy, long worm-like things and its very confusing as to what it might be, but im pretty convinced from my own research that its a parasite.

i also experienced a weird situation the other day when i called a furniture store my father and i went to visit to buy him furniture for his new apartment and i called the guy we saw that day (a few weeks apart) and as i was talking to him on the phone about making a payment he starts going on about how hes trying to remember what i look like and asking me questions and then he whispers "do you think you can send me a picture to my cellphone?" i was like whatttt theeee i said "thats extremely inappropriate, im not sending you a picture of myself to you phone" and then he just tried to brush it off like "oh no worries, just trying to remember your face" like what the hell! Ugh. creepy men.

WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:14 pm 

Glad to hear from you May!

I'm so sorry it was such a rough week! Isn't it crazy how fast the weight can come back on when we go off? Especially not easing out. Sounds like you had the perfect storm with the hormones and exams. But you made it through! I hope you're able to get back on tomorrow. After seeing what I'm releasing, I'm soooooooo convinced to let my body decide when I'm done and to do it until my tongue turns pink. Yep, if you got the long slimy stuff, there's definitely more that's trying to be released. We're in this together, struggles and all!

Thanks for the congrats! I'm at 157.4 right now and can really feel the difference in my body. I've never been one to carry a lot of belly fat, I carry it in my thighs/saddlebags. But this last 5-6 months I've noticed my tummy being a lot more fat. But now I don't think it was all fat, I think it was all of the bloating that the creepy crawlies cause. I can tell because my tummy is almost back to it's saggy, deflated self. LOL.

Ewww yeah, that furniture store guy was a creeper for sure! He's probably got some weird collection of pictures. Blech! My creepy customer left me a voicemail since I posted that. I'll spare you all of the details, but in it he was trying to get me to come to Nevada and said (verbatim) "Look, I'm not trying to jump your bones and I'm not gonna rape you as soon as you get here...." WHAT?!?!?!? Needless to say I saved the message, reported it to HR and to my boss and had another manager call him back and take over his handling.

Anyway... one other thing. I think I had mentioned that with my tastebuds in hyper-sensitive mode, my water tasted like chemicals really strongly. Well I ordered a really good water filter system and installed that yesterday. Wow, what a difference! It definitely helps with the water drinking between lemonade "feedings."

Off to bed for me. I'll be traveling tomorrow, so not sure I'll be able to check in. Have a great re-start, May! Hope you're out there and doing well, Mimi!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:53 am 

Heyy Tammy!

Yep, today is day 1 for me and i just had my SWF and now waiting for it to take affect lol :shock:
i was in a hurry to do the swf that i didnt weigh myself so thats ok ill do that tomorrow. Ill use the weight from yesterday as the starting weight for today and just weigh in again tomorrow. Really hoping and looking forward to breaking into the 150s by this weekend. I def need to get into the 150s and then 140s because ive been struggling between 155-165 majority of this entire year (except when i visted my family in seattle and gained 10lbs ending up at 174 for the last few months). My first milestone weight is 155 and my second is 147 and my third is 139 and the last one is 125. The reason why the numbers arent consistant is because each number represents a point in my life when i weighed that much. 139 was the last weight i was before i had my son. 147 was the last weight i had reached last year while losing weight. 155 is the weight ive been struggling to get past so i can get to my ultimate goal. and finally 125 is my official finally weight and ive only once been that tiny. i mean i guess one thing thats good is that at least i know im able to maintain weight in the range that i want. The last 10 months or so ive maintained between 155-165 and it wasnt really hard but it wasnt easy either. You really do have to pay attention to your weight and reduce calories if you gain and workout longer. With the master cleanse i didnt really gain all that much. i gained 4 lbs but then i gained an extra 4 lbs in a day and a half which isnt possible because i didnt eat that much to gain that much. I believe its a lot of water retention, food waste, constipation and salt intake. I think its also important to note that ive done the master cleanse before and i have maintained that weight loss. The trouble i think is that people get excited and binge on foods they missed. When they finish the cleanse they eat out of excitement and not from true hunger and then gain the weight quickly.

I know what you mean about the belly being more deflated, that was one thing i myself was starting to experience and my husband noticed it too. Now that i ate i feel so bloated and unbelievably lazy. can not wait to be back to that flat belly this week once all this crap is out of me lol.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:00 am 

DAY 1:
SW: 168?
GW: 125
SWF: YES
TEA: YES
GYM: YES

i did not weigh this morning because as soon as waking i took my SWF

Post subject: Whohooooo!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:16 pm 

YAY!!!!! I'm so happy that you're back on. I love the milestone approach. I'm totally sending my 150's vibes to you! I don't have any milestones necessarily, I just know what clothes fit at different weights. My real goal is a spectacular red dress that I have. I wore it a few years ago on a cruise and I felt like a million bucks. I think I was around 140. I haven't been in the 130's since high school and that was a LONG time ago. I've got 130 as my MC goal, knowing that I'll gain some back after.

Have you ever tried the MC without the SWF? It sounds like the salt affects you sometimes, it seems like it does for some and not others. After doing a lot of reading, this time I tried it without and it's working great. I'm using the smooth move tea in the morning and at night and have good eliminations without the temporary disaster of the SWF. Might be worth a try.

So doing this while staying at a hotel is certainly interesting! After I checked in earlier, I walked to a grocery store and bought lemons, water and a knife. I brought the cayenne and some maple syrup from home. Earlier this evening, we had a big reception at the rooftop bar, which is amazing! They were constantly walking around with the most delicious looking and smelling food! I did good and stuck to my water and came back to my room for my lemonade. I won't be able to weigh while I'm here, but here's where I was this morning:

Day 21
SW: 174.2
CW: 156.4

I've been trying to not look up too much food info, knowing that it could derail me, but I have been looking up a bit about clean eating. It's really interesting and that's definitely the route I'm going to go after this.

Last edited by Rosebud5t on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:18 pm 

Oh, I saw that your family is in Seattle. I live just south of there! I'm from Michigan, but moved out to Washington a few years ago. There is definitely some great food in the area. Hard to resist!!!

Post subject: Re: May's 50 day MC Journey 10/24/2016- 12/15/2016
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:30 am 

DAY 2:
SW: 168.8
CW: 165.8
SWF: NO
GYM: MAYBE?
TOTAL LOST FROM DAY 1: 3 LBS

Day 2: aweful, painful, hating it. I had headaches, stomach cramps, rumbling stomach, cravings, desires to cheat and go grab a coffee like i cant explain. I had the hardest time keeping myself from cheating because all i thought about was just having a bite of this or a bite of that. The only thing that kept me sane was reminding myself that ill be able to eat again after im done with the cleanse. I went to bed early and also had a nap in the middle of the day because i had no energy at all. pretty much expecting today to go the same way so ill be going to class, bring some of my lemonade and then coming home to watch movies the rest of the night lol.

Yesterday i didnt have many eliminations and the SWF didnt do its job. the 2 glasses of salt water didnt come out at all so thats a bummer. Today i still feel constipated so i decided two smooth move teas might help with that and then ill start the SWF again. Weight loss -3 pounds isnt bad, im assuming some of that is the water retention i gained while eating some of that food this past week. Hoping to break into the 150s by the weekend :).

Tamyy: great job at the hotel and stayin away from the temptations. i know that you will be successful in getting to your 140 goal and fit into that red dress! :) do you have an idea for how long you plan to stay on the cleanse ?

Yes i miss seattle so much, now i live in san francisco with my husband but its not the same. i actually miss the rainy weather lol :(

Last edited by 2bfit2016 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:04 pm 

Oh no! I'm sorry it was such a rough first day. Yikes that the SWF didn't work. I can only imagine that making for a very grumpy system. :( I hope day 2 was a little better. I wonder if it was that much worse for a first day just because of getting off then back on? Cravings are so powerful, you should give yourself a huge high five for toughing those out! ROCKSTAR!!! Don't be frustrated, though, if you don't get into the 150's by the weekend. You're already making progress again!

So today was my most "tempting" day so far. This conference I'm at is also providing breakfast, lunch, and lots of snacks. We're really supposed to be doing some networking during the meals, but I didn't even go into the dining room for either one. It was almost all good until lunch... it smelled SOOOOOO good! And from what they were serving last night, I had no doubt it was delicious. Then even the afternoon snacks people were bringing back into the meeting looked amazing. We didn't have enough breaks for me to have my lemonade every two hours, and yesterday I didn't get them all in because of my flight, so I'm sure that's part of why I'm feeling more tempted. While I'm here, I'm not doing my morning tea because I can't just run out to go if the feeling comes on suddenly. Technically I can, but it would be super obvious and disruptive. The morning meeting is set up like a big wedding reception and I'm at one of the very front tables in front of about 150 people, most of whom I'm trying to impress. So anyway, I'm not doing everything I want to, but I'm staying on track and I'll take that win.

I'm doing 60 days, or when my tongue turns pink, whichever is first. 60 days will put me at Dec 2.

I'll gladly trade you the rain for the sun! At least it's not super far for you to travel. I've only been to San Fran once, and I was 17, but I loved it. I definitely need to make the time to go back since I know it will be much better as an adult. I'd love to take a lazy road trip down the coast.

Okay, off to finish some work that was waiting for me this evening. That's the bad thing about these work trips, I still have regular work to keep up on. Blech!

Happy cleansing. Stay strong May, you've GOT THIS!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:04 pm 

DAY 3:
CW: 163
GYM: NO
TOTAL LOST FROM DAY 1: 5.8 LBS

DAY 3! sorry about the mixup, yesterday was day 2 not 1 and today is day 3. I usually just copy and paste the top portion and just change the stats but i forgot to change the day. Anyway today was much better, less cravings but last night i was sweating in my sleep, still very tired, grumpy, no eliminations, less hungry. I got a few very important things done today and now im just waiting around for 3pm ish so i can go take a nap. Hoping to get 2 hours of shut eye because i really need it before i do my homework tonight.

Tammy: i think getting off the cleanse and getting back on might have had that negative affect but all in all day 3 is much better then yesterday and the day before. I think day 4-5 will be smooth sailing so im really looking forward to that. I dont have class friday, saturday, sunday and monday so i will be at home focusing on my the cleanse and those days should actually be the easiest because i dont have anything to do. The difficult part comes when people offer food, suggest we go out, decide to have picnics, gatherings, parties etc because thats when saying "no" gets to be tough. I think your line of work would make it impossible for me to be on a cleanse like this. Props to you for being able to get through it like a champ!!! Glad to hear you are doing this for the long haul because i too wont be done with the cleanse until some time around december 15th ish. I was hoping to go to december 15th, right before im suppose to leave for seattle, but i may have to get off of it a few days earlier so that i can be ready to go out to dinner with my family that following weekend.
San fran is nice. im mostly home bound so i dont get out much. wife and mom duties and with college on top of that PSHHHH yah right lol.

Hope everything is going well with your cleanse! Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:34 pm 

Hi! Just a quick check-in so I don't get sucked into doing work tonight while I'm signed on. You mentioned this being hard with my job. The funny thing is that I almost never have to travel for work, but for the last several months it's been one random thing after another. All good stuff, but not normal. I fly back home tomorrow and then (knock on wood) have no travel plans coming up. I usually take a big vacation in February, but I'm so travel exhausted, I might not even do that. At my office I'm lucky because people are incredibly supportive.

Anyway, today was much better than yesterday, there wasn't anything that smelled incredible like yesterday. I got more of my "feedings" in today, too, so I know that probably helped. I'm anxious to weigh. Like you, that daily weigh-in does give me motivation. Even though I want the detox, I think the scale is just a bit of a tangible representation of progress.

And for the record, I can't imagine how YOU do this with a hubby and child! I bow to you! I'm glad the cravings were better today. And even though you're not eliminating, it definitely looks like you're losing what you had found. You should definitely be getting into easier days here soon.

Have a great night and an awesome Thursday!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:21 am 

DAY 4:
CW: 161.4
TOTAL LOST FROM DAY 1: 7.4 LBS

TOM arrived early this morning (after being 4 days late) and i thought i wasnt going to lose any weight, but i did. i dropped an additional 1.6 lbs since yesterday. I cant say the same streak is going to continue this following week, but as long as i stay the same weight i will be happy with that. The cramps are a downside to TOM but as long as i drink warm tea and stay relaxed then i think it will go by smoothly. Still really hoping to reach 150s by this weekend, but if i dont then ill aim for that next week. I never lost weight during TOM even when i really tried. My body refuses to lose during but after TOM is over i drop a significant amount of weight and that is what im hoping for on this cleanse.

TAMMY: im glad you are doing so well and staying so strong on your trip. Cant wait to see what your new weight is going to read when you finally get back from your trip! Of course i realize the detox is much more important, but of course the weight loss is nice when you have weight still left to lose lol. Ive lost 85 lbs since 2014 feburary 14th and then gained some back and now ive lost 68.9 lbs. Im only 36.4lbs away from my ultimate goal and only 26.4lbs away from my lowest weight ever recorded of 135lbs (pre-pregnancy weight). Either weight will really be fine with me, 135 is a nice goal to achieve and maintain, but ive wanted to aim lower so that i can see what i would look like at that weight. I think that the detox and weight loss combination really motivate me to continue. ive never been the kind who can continue with any cleanse if i didnt see physical results lol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:21 am 

DAY 5:
CW: 160.4
TEA: NO
GYM: YES 700 CAL
TOTAL LOST FROM DAY 1: 8.4 LBS

Oh man today is really really really realllllly rough on me. TOM, cravings, cramps, and headaches. It is the worst absolute combination of all time, especially on a cleanse. Thankfully my weight moved again, so that is really good to see. Another pound lost since yesterday, which puts me at 8.4 pounds lost in 5 days. Never thought id lose so much so fast, but im glad at least something is coming off of me. The bad news is that i havent been eliminating as i should and i havent used the restroom in....ooh 2-3 days ? whenever i drank the tea, i would get the urge to "push" out anything in my colon, but to my surprise NOTHING comes out. I just sit there PUSHING, but nope...nothing. Im not going to worrry about it because there is a good chance that i am shedding whats on my intestinal wall and just dont know it...the waste could be on its way any day now, so ill be patient. Not sure if ill keep losing this weekend, but im really hoping i do. I started exercising last night because i did get a burst of energy. My husband asked me if i was sure i wanted to workout since i wasnt eating enough..but then when he saw me power through a 1.5 hour workout like a champ, he stopped asking questions lol. Hoping today will be the same because i really want to work against retaining water during TOM. I think part of the reason why i even lost weight today was due to my extra burned calories last night. On another note, i took progress pics from my first day to the 5th day and WOW what a difference! My stomach is so much flatter and hangs less now that i lost those 8.4 lbs. i can finally feel my abs, my hip bones, my glutes are showing more, back is more defined...i mean its a huge difference in just 5 days! Cant believe i didnt start this cleanse sooner on in my weight loss journey! I find myself craving less of the foods i once use to. The first few days i craved everything and anything i could find in the house or online. After 5 days i realize i dont actually WANT those foods, i just want what i THINK is going to give me energy. After 4 days on the cleanse i found that energy and all of a sudden 50% of those cravings have gone away. I was writing a list of cheat meals i would eat once i completed the cleanse, the list was pretty long, too...After about 3-4 days i started deleting things off that list because i no longer craved them. I found myself slowly deleting things and questioning myself the entire time, asking myself "WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE CLEANSE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO GO BACK TO EATING POISONOUS FOOD?" in reality sugar is a poison. ive been addicted to sugar my entire life and cant think of one time in my life except a few years ago that i gave sugar up cold turkey for 5.5 months. During those 5.5 months i was able to workout for 2-3 hours a day, had clear skin, TOM was less heavy and painful, i lost 65 lbs in a VERY short time and i craved nothing but healthy foods. Fast forward to 2012-14 and i am the heaviest i have ever been at 230.3 pounds, ate NOTHING except sugar and caffeine and couldnt exercise or walk up my stairs without feeling like my back was going to give out and id have a heartattack. I blame sugar for many of my weight problems throughout the years, because if one thing has been consistant in the last 7 years of my life its going on and off of sugar and seeing how that directly correlates to my weight loss/gain. My overall health has gone in a downward spiral because of my lack of ability to control myself when it comes to sweets. Most people say they have a sugar problem or a sweet tooth, but when i say i was a sugar addict i dont mean i ate a slice of cake a day....i ate a slice of cake, plus cookies, maybe some chocolate and then a coffee to down it with. For dinner (i never ate lunch, breakfast was my lunch) i would have more coffee with some cookies or chocolate and call it a night. Sometimes, very rarely, i did have a meal here and there...but majority of my diet consisted of sweets. And btw im not talking about this as if it were last year only...my life and diet has been like this even just a few weeks ago. Ive struggled with sugar like someone struggles with a disease. The longer i stay on the cleanse, the better chance i have to rid myself of these urges and the better chance i have to finding a balance in my life where i can enjoy sweets, but limit them to once a week instead of 5 times a day.

I need this cleanse to heal me from my own damn self. If i dont get a grip, im afraid ill end up with diabetes before im 27. This was a rant, my apologies.

anyway off to go do some errands. Ill report back tomorrow.

Happy cleansing!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:42 am 

DAY 6:
CW: didnt weigh
TOTAL LOST FROM DAY 1: Not sure, didnt weigh today.

Woke up so late and so hungry i didnt even weigh myself. I will weigh in again tomorrow. nothing new to report.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:38 am 

Day 27:
SW: 174.2
CW: 153.2

Hellllloooo!!!!! Sorry it's been a couple of days. I don't know if I've ever mentioned my energy "wall." I still have some permanent issues with fatigue from my radiation treatments (I had almost 4 times the normal amount) and when I hit my wall in the evening it's instant. So sometimes I intend to post after this or that and then I crash before I get to it. Anyway, it's been a pretty good few days. I'm home now, and should be able to get back to my routine. That's the other thing that affects me pretty significantly. I actually test borderline on the OCD scale so to say that I'm a habitual/routine person is an understatement. That's what made it tough when I was traveling. Then yesterday I had a long baby shower and even little things like that throw me off. In hindsight, I have no idea how I stayed on this while traveling, but it had to be sheer will. Yesterday, the baby shower was catered by a great place and the food looked and smelled really amazing, but I toughed it out.

I know it's probably not accurate, but I actually feel like my body may be nearing the end of the toxins. Part of it is that I'm not seeing the same things in my eliminations. They seem "cleaner" for lack of a better way of saying it. The other factor is just a feeling. I'm still going 60 days or until my tongue turns pink, whichever is first. It's just interesting to feel the difference over the course of the cleanse.

May, I'm so glad you shared your story! I might have missed it in earlier posts, but I had no idea that you are already so far down your weight loss journey. I sure hope you feel immensely proud, what an incredible accomplishment! I know exactly what you mean about the sugar addiction. I have done tons of research over the years and am also convinced that sugar is a literal poison. I've done low-carb off and on throughout the years and without exception, ALWAYS feel better when I do. I advise other people not to research or think about "real" food while on the cleanse, but when I'm feeling especially strong, I've been researching whole/real food eating so that when I come off the cleanse I can stay on a healthy track. Your list of cheat foods sounds so risky. I so agree that it begs the question, what are we doing this for if we're just go back to eating poison? What do you think of starting a new post as we transition off the cleanse, to help us continue on the right path after the cleanse? I don't see any active journals about what to do correctly after the cleanse. I found a blog that offers monthly meal plans for eating real food on a budget. It's based on feeding a family of 4 for $330/month. I live alone, so the budget part isn't as much a factor, but I've been going back through the last year of her menu plans and I can totally see for me how it might be a great way to transition into eating better all the way around. Being as habitual as I am, I NEVER experiment with new foods or cooking. I would love to do that. As I look through the recipes, in my head, I'm thinking of ways to make them lower carb.

I'm so sorry you had such a rough day. :( Never apologize about a rant. We're here to support each other! I'm sending you virtual hugs! I think the fact that you weren't eliminating might be a big part of the cause of that. Something I read before the cleanse talked about how releasing but not eliminating the toxins can make you feel really bad. I hope they release really soon. It seems like you're in the right frame of mind about not expecting the scale to move during TOM. So any that it does will be a win. I don't lose every day, but like you, can totally see and feel the changes in my body.

Okay, I'm off to do some adulting (paying bills - blech!) and then have a lazy day of cheesy Hallmark Channel movies. Have a great Sunday!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next