[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Journey

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: May's 50 day MC Journey 10/24/2016- 12/15/2016
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:56 am 

DAY 7:
SW: 168.8
CW: 161.4 (GAIN TOM ARRIVED THIS WEEK)
GW: 125
SWF: YES
TEA: YES
GYM: YES
TOTAL LOST FROM DAY 1: 7.4

Tammy, glad to hear from you again. Congrats you are officially almost in the 140s!!! And yes i would def like to start a new message board for what to do after the cleanse. i am officially in this for the long haul due to some of the stuff i found in my toilet last night. I most def do not see myself stopping the cleanse anytime soon and will most likely be very careful of what i eat after the cleanse is over. My mom tried this vegan company for a month and in the end decided it was best if she just made the food herself. All the recipes were straight forward and easy. i intend to cook for me and my family since we are on a limited budget and cant afford to buy prepared meals. My husband is also pretty straight forward when it comes to eating. he already eats pretty clean, its just me and my son that need to change our eating habits.

the dreadful gain...ahhhh...so looks like i "gained" a pound since the last time i weighed, which was friday. Im not upset about it because i havent eaten anything to contribute to the gain. On a more serious note i have confirmation that i have parasites/worms. Last night i used the restroom and what came out of me was traumatizing to say the least. i was mortified. horrified. depressed. overwhelmed. i have no words to express what i felt seeing those worms in the toilet. I took a picture and video to show my mom and my best friend and they both agreed that it is most def WORMS of some kind. i picked them apart with a wooden stick and they are not soft stool or something else that can be mistaken as a kind of food. They were all uniform in length 1-2inches, same shell like consistancy, floating to the top etc. Im just so upset about the entire thing. i had an idea that i may have had them but its a different situation to confirm that they actually exist. ill most definetly be going on this cleanse for 60 days or longer if i need to. ive purchased some turpentine pure gum spirits, wormwood, black walnut hull and cloves to help me on my journey of cleansing out the parasits. i will be including the turpentine into my master cleanse next week when it arrives. This week im including the wormwood, cloves and black walnut hull combination to kill off as many as i can while on this wonderful cleanse. After only 5-6 days of drinking nothing but master cleanse, these parasites come out. this is not just a coincidence, this is proof that their enviroment is no longer comfortable, so theyre choosing to leave.

here are two pics from what i saw last night. maybe it can help someone. i didnt want to enlarge them. but if anyone is interested inthe full size, message me privately.

im going to go lie down. im just not in the mood for anything today. dont even have much of an appetite to drink any lemonade.

Post subject: Re: May's 50 day M.C & PARASITE Journey 10/24/2016- 12/15/20
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:40 am 

DAY 8:
CW: 161.2 water retention from swf? idk
SWF: NO
GYM: NO
TOTAL LOST FROM DAY 1: 7.6

woke up with sore throat, congestion and fever. Drinking some hot tea right now as i write this. No eliminations today or last night. Had the tea twice and nothing happened. Didnt drink as much lemonade yesterday as i usually do, only about 3/4ths of what i normally drink. I feel really tired today and just want to take a nap, even though i just woke up. My sleep kept getting interrupted due to the sore throat and congestion, which means the quality of my sleep wasnt very good. Hoping to drop more weight tomorrow since TOM is nearly finished. ill be drinking more water today and will up my lemonade...i usually have my first cup of lemonade after 1-2 pm because thats when i start to feel hunger creeping in. i avoid drinking the lemonade unless i really need to as to avoid being dependent on it. i seem to have trouble distinguishing between water and lemonade so thats why i opt to drink my water and save the lemonade for when i really need it. off to go do whatever ill be doing today. happy cleansing!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:04 pm 

Hi!

Nothing really new here to report, just back to my routine, which is nice.

Wow, May, I know exactly how you feel about those worms. I felt all of those same things. It definitely revamped my commitment, though. Did you look them up online to try to identify them? Mine all seemed to be ropeworms and tapeworms. BARF!!! So here's a thought.... hopping off the cleanse early, I wonder if you had killed them (or almost) but not released them yet. I bet that's why they're coming out after "only" 5 days, because you had done so many days already. Either way, hopefully the horror has turned into a bit of relief that they're now out and you know their little friends will follow.

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well; I hope it passes soon. Sounds like overall, including the worms, that it's a really rough patch of the detox. Hang in there and remind yourself that all of these rough things are exactly why it's worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:38 pm 

DAY 9:
CW: 159.6
TOTAL LOST FROM DAY 1: 9.2

Finally, i broke into the 150s! ah the last three days balancing between 160.4 and 161.4 has been frustrating. I have been sick the last 3 days with fever and sore throat so i havnet been drinking a lot of the lemonade because swallowing has been painful. Today has been ok nothing too important to mention. I did pass a few other worms, one of which was about 6inches long :shock: And today found out my son also has intestinal worms, so its probably safe to say my husband has them too. I have no idea how we got them because im such a neat freak and hygiene is an extremely important part of my life and im such a habitual cleaner. ughhhhhhhh

Tammy: i started this herb cleanse about 2 weeks or so ago and the first week nothing happened ont he master cleanse, the second week i started the herb parasite cleanse with the master cleanse after that i broke the cleanse and then restarted this week and thats when this started to come out. i think it was due to the herbs taking affect and then the restart of the cleanse helping push them out. I dont know exactly what made them come out excpet for starting the herb cleanse. Now ive been on the herb cleanse for the last 4 days and they have been coming out non stop. This morning one came out at about 6 inches. it was huge.

Hope everything goes well with you today! you are almost approaching your 30 day cleanse mark!! yay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:37 pm 

WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! Yay for breaking into the 150's! I know that's gotta feel great. A nice little boost after not well.

As for the worms, we can get them from meat and drinking water, so from what I read almost everyone has them in some form. Sounds like your combo is working fantastic. I know it's super gross, but definitely good to get them out! I haven't done any inspections since that first time. I do think I'm passing less and less of that stuff.

Yes, tomorrow is day 30! I have to admit today is the first day I just didn't want to be doing this. And I don't even think it had anything to do with food, it was just totally a sideways mindset. I got through the day though, and I'll likely wake up back to normal tomorrow. I'm definitely ready for this to be done. I'm inspecting my tongue constantly. haha. As for the scale, it's been stuck for about 4 days now. Not much else going on here. Pretty boring week!

Happy Cleansing!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:06 am 

DAY 10:
CW: 158.4
TOTAL LOST FROM DAY 1: 10.4
TONGUE: WHITE like mount everest in december lol

wow. 10 lbs in 10 days. impressive! Finally seeing a number other then 160 is so worth not eating everything that comes to mind. I feel so good and i look so good! Ive never seen my stomach flatter in the last few years then i do today and that makes me so overjoyed and excited to continue on my journey. I am an emotional/stress eater and learning to control those habits the last week has been very tough for me. Ive had several instances where i just wanted to give up and just go to the store and stuff my face...but then i remember how disgusted id feel in myself after i was done...and that thought was enough to keep me strong enough not to break. I am almost near my FIRST GOAL 155 :D woot woot and the next goal is 147. these two numbers signify so much in the last 2 years since starting my weight loss journey. Last year after i reached 147lbs i let someone close to me get me so far down that i ended up regaining 15lbs of the weight i lost. since then ive struggled for the past half year to get under 155. I was SO close to my goal weight and i let a little chatter ruin my progress. 147 signifies to me the start of a new beginning. 147 isnt just a number, its the weight that i need to get to, in order to overcome this individuals hurtful comments. I need to prove to myself that im strong enough to achieve AND BEAT that weight, regardless of what she or anyone else thinks of me. Beauty isnt always about thinness. To me beauty is about confidence and health. If i cant be confident and healthy at 230, then i wont feel beautiful either! I feel beautiful at my weight between 130-135. i am tired of letting other peoples opinions of my body get in the way of finding my confidence again. The last time i allowed someone to critisize me and change my mind about my goals, was the last time. My goals, my problems and this time whoever doesnt like it, can kick rocks. No one needs to be judged at every single weight. I was too "big" at 230, i was not "small" enough at 170, im too "skinny" at 147....so i guess ill be "anorexic" at 125. I swear, im so O V E R people and their opinions, most certainly those "opinions" i didnt ask for! I hate to think that remarks like those are driven by jealousy, but you have to consider the possibility? i mean, really...Why would any friend tell you "youre too skinny" "you need to eat" do you ever even eat?" "you looked better before you lost the weight" etc. Those remarks dont seem sincere to me. IDK...maybe im wrong. What do you think ?

Whats your weight now ? Im surprised youre not losing more now that you are so far down into the cleanse. Are you eliminating as you should? SWF? TEA? have you thought about adding in light cardio? and hows the tongue look now ? feel free to open up here, its not just my cleanse, youre on board too!

I figure how much you lose on the clease does depend on starting weight, goal weight and the then theres the body's ideal weight. when i first started researching MC and looking at success stories i did notice the average weight lost is about 25ish pounds the first 30 days and then it slows down, especially after day 40. My goals are all based on losing at least 5-6 pounds a week the first 3 weeks and then i guesstimated it to slow down to about 3-4 pounds after about 30 days. Its probably a waste of time guesstimating ANYTHNG regarding weight. The body is just too complex for it. So many things could be playing into a weight gain, loss or stall. it Could be that you are approaching your body's ideal weight or maybe TOM is arriving or it could also just be stalled for now before you have a big drop soon, water retention, parasites lol... Really, there is no sure way to tell from a bathroom scale. This is also one reason why i prefer measuring and picture progress. Update us and stay strong, YOU GOT THIS!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:56 pm 

Day 30:
SW: 174.2
CW: 152.8

Hi there! Oh my goodness, I couldn't agree more with everything you said! And yeah, I totally think a lot of those comments are driven by jealousy. I think it's really obvious when someone is approaching it from a true concern standpoint. I think of my stepmom who's quite overweight. I'm not good at guessing, maybe around 300? My sister (her biological daughter) and my daughter are quite petite. And Mom always has some critique of them, whether they gain a few or lose a few. I think it's nothing more than jealousy. (She's awesome other than this. :)) If they gain, criticizing somehow makes her feel better and if they lose, I think she's jealous that they're doing something healthy that she's not doing. It sounds like you have a really healthy attitude about those people. Sometimes it's easier said than done, but we should never allow another person to influence us to be anything but the best self we can be, whatever that is. One hard lesson I've learned in life is that some people who should be good to and for us, are nothing but poison. I decided about 5 years ago that some people just don't make the cut.

So yeah, my weight loss has slowed down, but I'm entirely not worried about it as long as I'm detoxing. I stalled for 4 days but it moved today. I pay far more attention to how I feel. I'm back into my size 8s, although would like my jeans to be a little more comfy. Dress pants and dresses are fine at an 8. I'm still having eliminations, although some of them have changed. I still have the "sludge" which might still be worms about every other day. Then now sometimes I'm having something that looks like more solid pieces. I shouldn't even say this, but the best way to describe it is that it looks like somewhat flatter, chocolate covered cashews. They're about that size and shape and darker than the sludge. Next time I have those at home, maybe I'll check it out. It has made me curious about something you said a while back, that even if we never eat, we'll always poop. Do you know what it is that comes out? I think about that woman in India who just came off of a years-long fast. :shock: I know I should add in some exercise, and I do get up and around quite a bit at work, it's just been an oddly sedentary week. And with that conference I was at, between the conference and the flights, I felt like I was sitting for an entire week. Need to get back to being a bit more active. I skip the placebo week of my BC, so I don't have TOM really. About twice a year my body says it might be time, but I'm nowhere near that. That's actually never really affected me anyway. I honestly think I'm slowing down because I'm very close to my body's ideal weight. I like 140-145 best, and can maintain it with some work, but around 150-155 is what my body prefers and is more reasonably maintainable. What I really dislike isn't my size, it's my shape. I think I might have mentioned before that I have really bad saddlebags. I came by them honestly from my mom's side of the family. When I say they're bad, I mean I think I would easily wear a size or two smaller pants if I didn't have that disproportion from them. Please don't judge, but one of my goals is to get healthy (not skinny, but healthy) enough that I know I'm in a good place to have them fixed, which I plan on doing this next spring. I've never had self-confidence issues, and I know I'm very lucky, but when I look at myself in the mirror, they are what I see.

My tongue isn't like Mt. Everest in December! hahaha!!! Too funny! It's not nearly as white as it was, but definitely not all the way pink yet either. I'll do some tongue scraping again tonight and see what it looks like in the morning

The good news is I didn't feel nearly as over this as I did yesterday. Thank you for the encouragement. I'm glad we're in this together!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:11 am 

DAY 11:
CW: 158.2 (.2 difference :roll: lol)
GYM: YES no maybe idk
TOTAL LOST FROM DAY 1: 10.6
TONGUE: WHITE & im scrubbing 2-3x daily

yay your scale moved! and ahhh yay your in size 8 jeans! THATS AWESOME!!
omg i too was able to fit into my size 5 jeans without suffocating my thighs lol! ah its been a DREAM of mine to fit into those sexy high waist jeans and have a body like this!

Ive purchased at least 4 different pair of jeans similar to the ones in this pic and they are all size 5! right now as it stands i have 3-4 inches to be able to button it :lol: I feel like in 15 more pounds they will fit and in 20-25 lbs they will fit me like the girl in this pic :lol:
I pretty much feel like im a ruler lol. I have a petit frame, so when i lose weight i lose anything good i may have (boobs, butt, thighs etc) The thing i do love about my body is its normal and proportionate. i dont have any exaggerated features...except for my nose, i resemble pinocchio lol. I love my small waist especially when im smaller. i have a curvy waist which gives people the impression that my hips and chest are a little bigger, but its not lol
I had to google search what saddlebag thighs were and what the surgey consisted of because i had no idea lol. I think every woman has saddlebags, some just have a little more then others. my mom and sister have a big butt and thighs with a small waist and then theres stick-figure looking me...except with a little more plumpness lol.

Well to answer your question about the pooping thing. The body still has to release the garbage, dead cells, waste from tissue, bone, blood, mucus, shedding of the intestinal tract, replacing of the stomach lining etc etc and all those things get sent to the colon to be removed with other waste from food. So no you will never NOT poop. You will always have to poop even if you never eat. The waste may not be as large as it would be if you ate food, but it will still exist. I went on a water fast last year for 14 days. prior to water fasting i drank a lot of laxatives and pushed out as much waste as possible. To my surprise, i was still pooping even after 14 days of NOTHING except water. Ive also heard of another person who did the water fast for 30-40 days and they said the most shocking thing for them was passing stool even after a month.
I wouldnt recommend the water fast. i did it for 14 days and i thought i was going to die lol. I tried it and yes i felt some benefits, but requires a lot of will power. The constant thoughts of food, depression, mood swings, dizzy-spells etc are enough to drive a sane man, iNSANE. You dont know what starving is until you have gone 14 days without a crumb of food. I dont regret doing it for one reason and thats because it was such a humbling experience. That process made me very grateful for the life i live. Another benefit was that I had never recieved more compliments on how bright green my eyes were and how glowy my skin was then when i did the water fast. Ipersonally did it to detox. Unfortunately, some people do it for weight loss but i would never recommend anyone do it for that reason because you literally gain back every pound you lost. very
R A P I D L Y.
and pooping is very difficult on a water fast lol, there is no help pushing anything out. You cant drink any herbs, tea, juice, coffee etc only plain water. Plain water isnt a laxative so constipation becomes an issue. Thankfully i only did it 14 days. I had some prunes, laxative tea and lots of fiber the next day and all was good lol.

went off on a tangent there, sorry.

anyway, off to go listen to a lecture and then have to go to take my kiddo to the doctors. Hope today goes well for you and keep up the great work!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:35 am 

Just a very very quick check since I'm at work (I almost never post from here) and swamped. I just have two quick things: I wanted to just share that I think my tongue is almost pink. There's a sort of line down the middle now that's not, but the rest is looking really good. I'm getting excited!!! It seems like for a lot of people that happens around the 40 day mark, and I'm at 31. Although I'm completely unprepared. I have literally no food in the house other than lemons, maple syrup, some cans of green beans, and spices. On Sunday I went through and did a complete "cleanser" on my fridge and cupboard. I had a lot of "healthy" stuff that was almost all processed. It all went into the food bank donation bags in my garage.

The other thing I wanted to post... mostly for accountability.... At my office today, one of the groups nearby seems to be having a potluck and someone brought in something that smells unbelievable. I won't describe it, but I think they took everything that's been sounding good to me and put it in a crockpot. Suffice it to say that as soon as I walk out of my office, I can literally feel myself salivating a little bit. I will say, though, that this week has felt different. It's not even cravings like I just "want to eat" or "this or that sounds good." I really feel like my body is almost done. Maybe because I had done 15 days before this one.

Okay, gotta run. I have company coming over tonight, so I might not get to catch up tonight, but I'll catch up on your post and reply. HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:48 pm 

Day 32:
SW: 174.2
CW: 151.4

Hi again! I'm glad my scale is finally moving. Since my tongue's not all the way pink yet, the scale still helps with motivation. :)

So poop talk... Today I had something new, that I'm positive were some type of worms, but different than what I've seen so far. I couldn't investigate because it was at work. There were several of them and they looked like caterpillars, maybe slightly skinnier. Like a two-inch earthworm size, slightly curved, seemed smooth. They were "coated" of course, but one seemed to be pink-ish. I had accepted the ropeworms, but this new one wigged me out for some reason. I've looked online for a while tonight and can't seem to find a match. WHERE THE **** ARE THESE THINGS COMING FROM?!?!? I get that we have what seems like miles of intestines, but geeeeeez!!!! Anyway, it seems like this new discovery coming out of me might mean one of two things: That I'm farther away from being done that I've been thinking, or that expelling something new might indicate I'm nearing the end and these are the deepest creepy crawlies. I really hope it's the latter!

Wow, YAY for both of us making progress. You will knock 'em dead in those jeans!!! Body shape is such a weird thing how it's so very different for different people, especially women. You and I weigh roughly the same and you're getting into size 5 and I'm getting into size 8. And I think I'm taller than you, so it should be the opposite, except for our shape. I think I'd have to be around 120 to be in a size 5 and I'd never maintain it. I'm really comfortable at a size 8, so I'll take it!

Not much else going on. I'm going into the office tomorrow morning and then might go to Tacoma Boys to start restocking my entirely empty cupboards. I figure if I pick up some healthy staples now, I won't be stuck starting 100% from scratch when I'm ready to transition.

TGIF!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6