[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Keeping track of my 40 day cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Keeping track of my 40 day cleanse
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:18 pm 

Rosebud - Thank you for the happy birthday! and I know.. weighing myself messed me up hehe. It helped me keep motivated though so for me it is good and bad. I came on here tonight cause I was ecstatic to know I finally got to 149. I'm thinking I may have not drunk enough water the last few days even though I thought I did. I didn't drink enough lemonade today as I didn't care for it at all but I did keep up my water intake. I don't know why my cravings are back in full swing though. Will they stay for the whole cleanse? ;-; This was so so much easier to do without kids or someone eating in my face lol. Having to sit and feed my kids is such torture. Anyway, thank you for the advice. I need to keep thinking that my body is getting healthier and that alone is more important than the weight loss!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:42 pm 

Day 26
CW 157
SW 176
SWF no and I'm still dropping weight!!

Thank you Tammy I did what ya told me; drinking 8 oz every 2 hrs and no more SWF. I am doing the tea. I've been consistently dropping weight :)

I'm obsessed with clean eating recipes tonight I'm making my family eggplant meatballs with marinara sauce yummy. I might have to cut my cleanse short just cause all these foods are so good for you. Maybe I will do the cleanse till I get to 150 lbs and then lose the rest with diet and exercise. I'm excited to get started on this new lifestyle. I'm definitely going to pick up the cleanse again; to get my 100 days in the next year.

Coolrain sorry it's been a minute since I've been on here. I hope you are well on your way with this cleanse.

Yuri....it's been years with my hubby and he's slowly coming around. If you make the food they will eventually come around so practice on making yummy healthy food. I think my hubby is giving it a try because recently so many young people we know are getting cancer and DYING!! I also have him listen to podcast in the car with me about the importance of cleansing. YouTube Tyler Tolman and fasting; he talks about a lot of good benefits of water fasting. I still want to do a 21 day medically supervised water fast but you need time and money for that... I don't have either right now lol.

As far as your weight being stuck make sure you are drinking enough MC AND DO THE TEA OR SWF gotta get rid of those toxins.

Good luck fellow cleansers!!

Franchesca

Height 5'2"
GW 135lbs

Goals: energy for my young kids and loving husband. I want to do 100 days of the MC within a year. Post MCs I want to adopt an unprocessed way of eating for me and my family.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:34 pm 

Hi, ladies. You are all so dedicated. I admit I am not doing it so well, with slips here and there. But I am still doing it.
Will someone share the benefits you have reaped after days of master cleanse besides shedding weight? Do you look observably different when you look at the mirror?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:53 am 

Hi coolrain. Thats okay about the slip-ups. Everyday is a new day so keep on trying. The obvious benefits I've noticed are a healthier skin. I think just 3-4 days on the cleanse and my husband was so surprised. For a week straight he kept commenting on my skin and telling me I look so healthy for not eating. My skin is much much smoother on this cleanse. When I put on lotion, it feels like my skin is kind of glowy.

And as far as the weight, it depends on where you lose weight first. Its usually water weight that comes off but the visible parts of my body like face, neck, hands, feet, was an obvious weight loss. My husband noticed my face was much thinner and I think that is where most lose weight as well.

Good luck on your cleanse. If you're still having a hard time, maybe you can stop and try again another week. The key is to keep busy, don't stay in the kitchen. The first few days are always the hardest but once you get a routine down, it gets much easier easy. It's really all in your mind that you want to eat. If your drinking enough lemonade and water, you shouldn't feel hungry after a couple days. And don't give into temptation. I found that I needed to keep my mind off that I'm doing this cleanse so I actually didn't come on the forum till I was a couple days in and felt I didn't think about food all the time. Anyway sorry I wrote a chapter haha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:12 pm 

Yuri, many thanks. The skin part is very motivational. :D