Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Third time is a charm!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:42 am 

So this is my third time posting about starting a 10 day master cleanse. However this time is different and I'll tell you why.

Around the time of my initial journals, my weight was up and down anywhere from 217-211. Instead of jumping right into the cleanse I decided to take a step back and take my time with my weight loss journey and set a six month goal. My goal is to at least be 140-150 by January.

I began July 12 and started counting calories. My weight at that time was 217 exactly, and as of today, I am 192. Right now I've hit a plateau and I'm not gaining or losing. I think it's the perfect time to start the cleanse not only because of my plateau but because the last time I did a successful cleanse I was this weight.

I feel more confident and motivated. I feel that at the weight I am now, I'll reap more of the rewards the cleanse has to offer, and I can't wait to sleep amazingly!!!

My friend and I are beginning our 10 days journey this Sunday. Wish me luck....again! Third time is a charm! :D

Post subject: Re: Third time is a charm!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:03 am 

Day 1 is going pretty well. No complaints except for the obvious loud, growling stomach. :P :lol:

SW: 194.8

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:06 pm 

Hi Dimples!

Good for you getting a good start and getting into the right frame of mind ahead of time! I also love the benefits from the cleanse. The better sleep is life changing! Now if I would just go to bed on time.... :)

There are a few of us over on the 50-day journal board. One is doing 50 days, I'm doing 60, and the other is already past her 12 day target and going strong. I'll try to check in here from time to time, but feel free to hop over anytime, too.

Happy Cleansing!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:20 am 

Hey thanks for the support! You guys are amazing for doing 50 days! I'll definitely check into that and see how you guys are doing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:28 am 

Day 2:

Today is day 2 and I woke up feeling slightly groggy. Despite that, I can definitely say that I slept better than I have been in a while. I actually went to bed at 7 and I was out for a few hours then woke up feeling achy. I was debating on whether to take a hot shower but my energy was shot, so I decided to try and go back to sleep and I was fine.

I know from past cleanses that I don't really get headaches but I just get achy and tense. So this time I went to bath and body works and got their Eucalyptus body scrubs that are supposed to help you relax and it definitely worked!

Lastly, I decided not to weight myself everyday because I feel like sometimes that can deter me from continuing because I'm not satisfied with my progress. However, I weighed myself this morning and I went from 194.4 to 191.1!

I just wanted to keep myself motivated and witness some progress, and now that I'm confident I'm on the right track, I'm going to wait until the last day (next Wednesday) to weigh myself.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:14 am 

Day 3:

Yesterday was a little bit easier and I slept very well. I must say that I think it's much easier for me this time around because I was eating healthy before I started. In the past I would have a poor diet and jump right into the cleanse and I would have all kinds of crazy cravings.

Like I said in my initial post I was eating healthy and counting calories for about 5 months, so this time around my cravings (if any) are more like, "mmmm cabbage." LOL I'm not craving or tempted by greasy cheeseburgers and French fries because I haven't eaten that stuff in a while.

ANYWAY! I'm excited that I'm going to reach 5 days soon!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:18 am 

Day 4:

So last night was such a struggle! I realize that the evening is my problem. I have trouble getting to sleep, and I want to eat. I don't want to eat because I'm hungry but because I'm bored and I want something to much on. I feel myself slowly getting sick of the drink, so I'm just trying to stay focused on my goal.

I made the mistake last night of weighing myself and felt SUPER discouraged. I decided to just go to sleep and decide if I wanted to continue in the morning. Well this morning I got up and weighed myself (how I'm supposed to do it) and I was so happy because I lost. The number that was on the scale last night was obviously not accurate because I was drinking the drink and water all night, so I knew the the number wasn't going to be right but it still made me feel bad lol.

SW: 194.8
CW: 187.8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:02 am 

Day 5:

I honestly can't believe I've made it to day 5. I definitely slept well and today I feel good. I don't really have any complaints, and Im waiting to weight myself on Sunday or Monday!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:43 pm 

Hi Dimples!

Looks like you're doing great! I'm sorry the evenings are a struggle; I think that's pretty common. I hope your sleep evens out. I'm a crazy insomniac, so the great sleep and no migraines are what I love the best.

I laughed about the "Mmmm cabbage." :lol: While I haven't had any real cravings, someone's salad looked good to me the other day and I HATE lettuce. Before this I hated tea and have at least conditioned myself to drink it, so I'm going to try that with lettuce when I come off the cleanse.

Your weight loss is great! But yeah, those nighttime visits to the scale can be super discouraging!

Today is day 18 and I'm feeling great! I'm doing the cleanse entirely for the detox, but the weight loss is a very nice side-effect.
SW 174.2
CW 158.4

Happy Cleansing!