[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Birdy's Fall Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Birdy's Fall Cleanse
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:27 am 

I'm starting a cleanse on Monday and am curious to see if anybody else is starting around then as well?? It sure is great to have somebody to suffer alongside with, ha! I plan to cleanse for 10 days.

I completed a 10-day cleanse in August in which I lost 11 lbs. I've only gained a couple of those pounds back, which is good; however, I'm now psyched up again and ready to drop it down to the next level.

Today I plan to gather all of my ingredients; order my syrup, buy lemons, get a fresh cayenne bottle, etc. Last night I made a pot of vegetable soup that I plan to eat today and tomorrow to ease in.

I sure hope somebody else plans to start the cleanse on Monday. If so, drop me a reply and we'll trudge through it together! I'm getting excited!!

Birdy

Post subject: Re: Birdy's Fall Cleanse
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:40 am 

DAY ONE
Monday, October 31, 2016

OMG. I really did forget the misery called "salt water flush". I thought I remembered. I was dreading it. But it was worse than that. YUKKY!!!!

Anyway, day one. I'm so pumped up about this! I did my last flush in August, I believe, so it wasn't that long ago. I only gained a few pounds back; however I had a bit of a breather, and now I want to take it down to the NEXT LEVEL. I've been doing the Keto diet since I ended the last cleanse, so I don't need to tell you how sludgy I feel.

Have you ever noticed how "clean" you feel while you're on the cleanse? It's both a physical and a mental "clean". I find myself craving that feeling every few months.

Today's quote: "Of this be sure: You do not find the happy life, you make it."

SW: 132
CW: 132
GW: 120

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:38 pm 

Hi, Birdy. I feel happy to see your post. I do better with accountability. I am starting a cleanse today. Well, a modified cleanse. I am skipping cleansing tea and SWF. Someone will say it won't be that effective. It is alright. I cannot stand SWF, and it did not work for me anyway. And cleansing tea to me is abusive to my body. Also I am planning to do this for 6 days only as some event is coming up. (Yes, I am doing it partially for being more presentable for that event.)
Today I spent some time juicing up dozens of organic lemons. Yes I understand it is best to prepare one day's supply at a time. But I won't have the patience or time to clean the juicer every morning.
I also purchased a bottle of grade B maple syrup and a bottle of blackstrap molasses.
I actually enjoyed the sweet-sour lemonade today. Oh, the hot spice. I made that into a hot soup and drank it separately.
I am a few pounds away from my ideal weight. Actually I was at my ideal weight but put on 5 pounds recently. I am hoping this cleanse will direct my weight toward the right direction.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:10 am 

DAY 2

Down TWO pounds TOday on day TWO, ha.

I feel really good for day 2 actually. I bit less energy than normal and I feel the beginning of a headache, but good nonetheless. I'll take it.

I sure don't remember the SWF being this horrible in the past. I'm struggling with it. I'm getting it down and getting good results, but WOW. It's so awful. I almost don't want to get out of bed because of it.

So… I'm doing a couple things to complement the Master Cleanse this time around. One thing I'm doing is meditation. I've never done it before, but I found a free app on my phone for 10 free sessions. It really puts you in a great mindset for the rest of the day. I've been doing it late morning before I go to work, and I find myself thinking about it from time to time all night long, and using tools from it in my workplace.

Another thing I've added to my day is yoga. I find that when I'm on the Master Cleanse I don't have the energy for daily runs. Yoga is a great alternative, and I found a daily class on TV that I've been recording and doing when I have the time. (Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr I believe it's called.)

I do the yoga first and end up with the meditation. I like the combination of them and it puts me in a good place.

Today's quote: "It's not about losing the weight. It's about losing the mindset that got you there."

CW: 130

Have a super day everybody!!
Birdy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:59 pm 

Hi Birdy! :wink:

Yes Im doing the Master Cleanse too. Im on my Day 1 today.. I read that the first 3 days are the most intense. Im so glad Im doing this Cleanse with you. I will be following your posts regarding this journey. Good Luck to Us. We can do this! :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:05 am 

DAY 4

I had a huge diet fail yesterday. My husband had to have surgery, I was at the hospital with him, no juice, I couldn't SWF because of where we were, excuses, excuses, excuses. Sooooooo, today I'm getting right back on track. (He's fine now BTW.)

I'm still 1 lb down, which is terrible for Day 4, but that's what I have to work with.

Today's quote: "You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for."

I feel like I should apologize or something…. Hopefully I'll feel better about all of this tomorrow.

Birdy

CW: 131

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:31 am 

DAY 5

Another pound down this morning. I seem to be back on track now….

I have the day off today so I'm going to fit in a run this afternoon when it warms up. I'm actually getting ready to make 2 pans of chicken and wild rice, ha ha. One for my husband and the other for my sick father. Preparing food like that really doesn't tempt me when I'm cleansing for some reason.

Tomorrow starts a 6-day stretch at the hospital. But afterwards I have a 3-day weekend, followed by a 4-day trip to Branson with the girls for Christmas in Branson where we see 3 shows per day. It's something I do each year and it's so much fun and really gets you in the Christmas spirit!

Not much to report about the cleanse. I feel strong again and motivated and plan to spend as much of this beautiful fall day outdoors as possible!!

Today's quote: "Work hard in silence. Let your success be the noise."

Happy Cleansing Everybody!!
Birdy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:37 am 

Oh no! Sorry to hear about your father and husband. You have a busy schedule going on! Kudos to you for doing it over vacation! I always seem to have a harder time on the cleanse when family is together. Are you doing this cleanse to lose weight or just for a overall cleanse? I've never done a cleanse more than once in a year. I'm curious to see if the cleanse feels effective after doing it multiple times. I think even fasting for 24hrs would help the body focus on healing than digesting food.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:02 am 

DAY 6

I had a very nice day off yesterday and went for a 3-mile run. I was surprised I had the energy for it, but it felt good, actually! It was a perfect autumn day and I really enjoyed the run. Then later I went for a walk in the woods with the dogs. I just love the smells of fall.

Today starts a 6-day stretch at the hospital. It will actually be good for my cleanse. I do best when I'm in a rhythm.

Today's quote: "I didn't come this far just to come this far."

Have a great day fellow cleansers!!
Birdy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:38 am 

DAY 8

Two more pounds down, for a total of 4.

That salt-water flush just does NOT get any better; does it!! My face cringes at just the thought of it. I have been faithful with it each morning, though.

I have felt really strong on this cleanse… maybe I've done it enough times now that I simply know what to expect, which days will be the worse, and I'm compensating for the sluggishness in that way? IDK, but it's been great that respect.

Not much to report… slaying away my 6-day stretch at the hospital. Come on Friday!!

I don't know how many days I will cleanse. I will either go until Friday, or Monday at the latest. So, either an 11-day or a 15-day cleanse.

Today's quote: "You're far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way."

Happy Monday!!
Birdy

CW: 128 (4 lbs down)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:35 am 

DAY 9

One more rock in the jar!

I got to skip the SWF this morning! Yayyyy! Have too many errands to run today before work. Are you all getting out to V O T E ????

I had an odd thing happen last night at work. All of a sudden I broke out into a sweat, I was VERY hot, I was a little dizzy, and I noticed my hands were shaking a little bit because when I tried to write something it was almost illegible. It almost felt like a blood sugar thing. But I don't know if it was too low or too high?? I'm not diabetic and I've never had this happen before. Anybody else? I had one glass of lemonade left so I drank that and after a few minutes was normal again. But it was a little bit scary.

Other than that episode, I feel good and strong.

Today's quote: "If I quit now I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started, I was desperate to get to where I am now."

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Love, Birdy

CW: 127 (5 lbs down!)