[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 30 day Birthday Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 30 day Birthday Cleanse
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:46 pm 

This is sort of my journal on starting my 2nd cleanse. You can skip to the next entry for dates and weights..Feel free to comment if your here reading this. I would love some interaction if there is anyone active on these forums.

So.. my birthday is soon and it's been a goal of mine for awhile to get rid of all the weight I gained with my last child. It's been a difficult transition for me as a mom of three kids. I haven't felt "well" enough or I kept making excuses about everything.

I've been on the cleanse since Oct 17th and I feel like a new person everyday. The main things that has changed for me is that I'm no longer feeling bloated/tired. I gained back the energy I needed for my kids. Sure I lack some physical strength but its a different feeling. My body feels more light and I am no longer hurting everywhere. I feel more alert and my skin is so much more smoother. I usually have dry skin but oddly my skin is no longer dry and my face is kind of glowy?? The first couple days on the cleanse my husband was pretty shocked. He kept asking why I look so healthy after not eating and why my skin looks so clear. I figured every time in the past he told me I was fine, I actually wasn't. I didn't feel or look my best and I'm sure he just didn't want to hurt my feelings. He says I look so pretty every day ;/ it feels great but also feel a bit bummed he had lied to me the whole year lol...

Last edited by yuri1221 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: 30 day Birthday Cleanse
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:03 pm 

Cleanse dates: Oct 17th - Nov 19th (5 days before Thanksgiving)
Restart: Nov 28th - Dec 20th (5 days before Christmas)

Goals by the end of the year: Fit into Red Christmas Dress and take family photos

SW: 166lbs (I was 182lbs after my baby then dropped and gained all year)
GW: 130lbs (its not a set goal. I really just want to fix back into all my clothes)
CW: 153lbs

I weigh myself every morning.
10/17 (MON) - 166lbs (felt okay day as I ended up eating a lot the night before which is wrong. you are supposed to ease into the cleanse..oops)
10/18 (TUES) - 165lbs (here comes the headache, hungry, annoyed, just done..)
10/19 (WEDS) - 161lbs (much better but still headache.. slowly getting out of my coffee craving.)
10/20 (THURS) - 159lbs (don't want coffee today, no headache. a little mucusy. getting much easier )
10/21 (FRI) - 158lbs (much much easier)
10/22 (SAT) - 157lbs (halloween and birthday party.. around BBQ food... worst smell on a cleanse.. felt like eating)
10/23 (SUN) - 156lbs (usually have takeout on sunday with family.. happy to get ride of bad eating)
10/24 (MON) - 155lbs
10/25 (TUES) - 154lbs (1st time feeling bloating that disappeared in the morning)
10/26 (WED) - 154lbs (didn't drink much today as I didn't have any lemonade with me. Felt hunger pains for 1st time. Family ate basically
the whole time I was with them..almost 6hours. I was so proud I didn't give in. )

I need to keep up with the lemonade and drinking water. The effects are big enough to notice.
First is; bloating after not drinking the drink for a couple hours and also hunger pains. I think the bloating means my body retained the water and then my weight got stuck. So drinking water and the lemonade throughout the day really helps. You think its best not to drink so much lemonade so you can loose more but its opposite as the body doesn't feel starved.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:29 pm 

10/27 (THURS) - 153
Having a tough day today. Actually craving a burger and fries. My fault for not drinking enough lemonade but I haven't craved any bad food this whole cleanse. Hope to continue the lemonade today to get back some energy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:57 am 

10/28 (FRI) - 152lbs (feeling really good about getting into the 140's. I jumped up in weight every time I got pregnant. This is the only time I couldn't loose the weight and it affected me for a whole year.) I used the last of my syrup so I have to quickly get to the store asap.

It's the 12th day. New day, super excited even though school is out today so that means brotherly fights from my kids all day. I had a rough day yesterday and I ended up sleeping through the night. The cleanse has helped me change a lot of bad habits already. I've been sleeping very well. I've has insomnia most of my life and this cleanse has helped me get some needed rest. I have a double jogger in the mail. Excited to get a lot of use out of it. It's winter now and since I started this cleanse I still feel motivated to get outside as much as I can. Tough part is baby girl not cooperating but theres nothing I can do until she gets bigger.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:59 am 

10/29 (SAT) - 151lbs

Two more days and I'll hopefully be 149lbs. I'm super excited. Have a busy day today so I hope it will go by quickly. Yesterday I kept looking at my old cookbooks and thought about thanksgiving. I only have about 6 cookbooks and in which all of them are mainly healthy, veggie meals. I hope my family is on board this year in making a more healthy Thanksgiving. Even by lessing portions, I think it will help a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:21 pm 

10/30 (SUN) DAY 13- 150lbs

Looking forward to get to 149lbs. Holidays are hard..plus its winter so I am wanting a lot of comfort foods I am making for my family. Made curry last night for the kids. Big mistake because the smell filled the house. Even the kids couldn't wait to eat it. Husband is still surprised i'm going strong. He keeps trying to say that I will be okay if I stop now. But thats not what I want to hear. I want and need to keep going. I know if I even take a taste of food I will feel like the cleanse was all a waste. I possibly might binge if I stop now and I don't know if I will be able to start again for awhile.

Even if I took awhile, starting this cleanse was the best decision I made all year. I couldn't get motivated at all. Everyday food was there to comfort me and took over my life. It was there to cure a headache after a long day, to relieve stress by eating something that was destroying my body. I need to get to the point where I have reached my goal and can start working on something else and not have to come back to my health.

Anyway.. excited to check the scale in the morning. I'm mainly weighing myself for the motivation to keep going. The scale is just numbers. I know I've lost a lot of fat which was my goal along with getting rid of unhealthy habits.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:13 am 

10/31(MON) - 150lbs
11/1 (TUES) - 150lbs

So my motivation is disappearing. Day 15 and I have lost 16lbs so far. I know I shouldn't pay too much attention to the scale but I weighed myself every morning for the visual that I'm losing. I had a feeling my weight would not get to 149lb yet. I felt I wanted it too much so the night of my last entry (10/30 sunday) I knew I would still weigh the same and lo and behold lol.. 3 days and I'm still 150lbs. I planned on going 2 more weeks but I'm feeling not up to it anymore. I need to search if this is just a slump and my weight will suddenly drop. Really hope to see more than 3lbs gone by the end of this week. I've been drinking water and the lemonade normally so I'm not sure what is going on T.T;;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:32 pm 

Its still Nov 1st, 10pm. Was starting to get discouraged and wanted to go buy ingredients for easing out of the cleanse. I know your not supposed to weigh yourself but it was honestly keeping me going to see the numbers. Fitting into old clothes wasn't enough I guess because some clothes are still snug so I needed reassurance. Anyway I'm writing an entry because I just weighed myself (kind of like a last weigh lol) and I am now 149lbs.. I know I can do this at least one more week. Will weigh in the morning to make sure I didn't retain any fluids randomly at night..eheh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:29 am 

You're doing a fabulous job, Yuri!! 15 days… wow!!!!

Birdy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:43 am 

Thank you for the encouragement birdy!

A little recap
11/3 (THURS) - 148lbs

GW: 130lbs
SW: 166lbs
CW: 148lbs
Current Day: 17

Last night I drank as much lemonade as I could b/c I was out without any lemonade. By bedtime I ended up going to bed with an hungry stomach and woke up around 4am cause my son woke asking for water. Was pretty dizzy and I think it was because I was hungry. I had eliminated twice last night and once this morning after my kids finally went back to sleep around 5am. I think my water intake helped keep things moving as I drank water all day ytd and throughout the night when I was up. I will continue sticking with drinking water.

I have 13 more days till I ease off the cleanse. So proud I made it this far through all the pressures. Even my husband kept telling me that he thinks I did it long enough. He just feels bad for me to be cooking and feeding everyone and not eating. Although I was hoping to get to 130 before my bday but since I had 4 days stuck at 150, I don't think I'll make it. I'm not worried about eating crap food when I ease off, I'm more worried about trying to restart the cleanse after being off it for a week. Those first few days are so tough but I'm so glad to have stuck with it this time. Not going to let holidays ruin my health.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:37 am 

Look at you blowing your 140's!! So happy to see you've plowed through your plateau!!

Birdy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:16 am 

Morning~ Thanks Birdy! I'm so happy as well.

11/4 (FRI) - 146lbs (I don't know if its making up for when my weight loss was stuck but I lost 2lbs this morning or it could have been those eliminations)

Have a busy day today so I need to prepare my lemonade in advance. Happy cleansing~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:52 am 

11/06 Day 20

I haven't weighed myself in 2 days because my battery on my scale is low and it's not showing me my weight. So this morning the kids woke up and told me its 7am..I am glad I looked at my phone b/c it was actually 6am. But that didn't make them go back into bed lol.

Anywoo..I had a scare this morning after brushing my teeth..... I don't think I noticed before but I am loosing enamel on my teeth. I noticed my teeth are getting a bit sensitive about a week ago so I tried to make sure to rise with water after drinking lemonade but I just never had time to sit and look at myself in the mirror. Sure I put makeup on but I do it so fast like its 2nd nature because normally one of the kids are up making ruckus no matter what time I wake up so I've learned how to shower and get ready pretty fast. I feel so sad about this. I've always had sensitive teeth and now it's gotten worse. I don't feel like drinking the lemonade at all because I'm worried about how my teeth will look. I have 10 days left including today on this cleanse. I don't even know how to feel right now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:40 pm 

11/07 (MON) - Day 21

SW: 166
CW: 144
GW: 130

So..it's day 21. Haven't gotten enough sleep so I feel a bit low on energy. I feel kind of unmotivated.. for a couple days now. For me, it's easier to be on the cleanse instead of worrying about what to cook right now. But... I am feeling indifferent about the cleanse and continuing on another 1.5 weeks. I'm so close but I wonder if my body is telling me I'm done.