[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Beginning a 60 day Master Cleanse and Insanity [Again] [Ha]

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Beginning a 60 day Master Cleanse and Insanity [Again] [Ha]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:14 am 

Today December 18th I will begin a master cleanse for the third time and do Insanity with it. I sadly did not complete my last goal due to supplies and time this time no excuses. I am going to finish this i did start Insanity last week Wednesday but I'm going to start over from the beginning on Today. I'm slightly worried but very excited all at the same time for this. I'll be attempting to update you guys daily. I brought a new scale so I will try my best to weigh my self every couple of days so you guys can see the progress (hopefully there's progress). I'm quite nervous about this i feel more confident like I'll complete all in hopes of becoming a vegetarian after I'm done with this... So the goals have been set. Let's see if I can complete any of them lol. I'm sure my current weight is still 240ish 230ish. My goal is a bit far out there I'm reaching for 190ish to 180 Ish. So yeah Cheers to all! And may the odds be forever in our favor ! :roll: :|

Good luck to all may the odds be in our favor. CHEERS!
SW 253
DAY 1 249.6
DAY 2 247.3
DAY 3 245.3
Day 4 241.5
Day 5 241.4 [lmfaooo what the bloody f*** :? ]

GW 180

Last edited by Star Mac on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Beginning a 60 day Master Cleanse and Insanity [Again] [
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:29 pm 

Soooooo I've just begun this crap again lmao.
Day 1

As you can see the post date was oct.... I literally have just completed Day 1 in december.... that being said I'm happy. Now that I've gotten past day 1 I feel like it's an up hill battle that I'm now ready to take on. I have not begun Insanity yet. I will start on Tuesday. The reason is I have to do a late day at work the day I do is a Monday. So I feel it will make more since to use the one rest day Insanity offers on a Monday instead of trying to work out at 10 pm because I know I will not do that. I have as of now only drunken 2 cups of the juice. Down about a gallon of water before 8 I plan ok drinking 2 more cups of juice and then the tea. I must warn you all the salt water flush is f***king terrible still almost through up but for it done. I will try to update this daily I will try to weigh myself everyday for the first 10 days then every other day afterwards.

CW 249.6

Last edited by Star Mac on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm 

Day 2

Hello everyone!

So as of today I have finally weight myself I also got the weight from yesterday so I'll be sharing that with you guys at the end of this post. I must say today has been fine now that I made it past day 1 I'm feeling like I seriously can do this again it's only day 2 though [lol]. I'm currently feeling great I will say drink water you guys. I am currently sick and have been laying in bed all day pretty much besides feeding and walking my dog. I have not drinking the drink at all nor any water which I know from reading can be detrimental to this whole process and to my completion of it. I am going to drink atleast 2 cups by 6 and chug another 2 for dinner at 7 before the tea. I start Insanity tomorrow.... pretty excited tbh. Not even nervous just really excited lmao [ I'm sure after I'm almost dead I'll be nervous]. Insanity is a 60 day process. I've only done 1 month and 2 weeks of Insanity when I had graduated high school and weighed about 180... so let's see what happens now 5 yrs later and 50 pounds heavier haha.

Good luck to all may the odds be in our favor. CHEERS!
[]CW 247.3

Last edited by Star Mac on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:38 pm 

Day 3

Hello everyone so I did weigh myself and do the 1st work out for Insanity
Cheers!
cw 245.3

P.s. I was writing more on my phone but feel asleep.... When I awoke it was all deleted.sorry don't remember what I wrote lol.
CHEERS!

Last edited by Star Mac on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:45 am 

Day 4

Sooo I felt okay to day for not many hunger pains, no uncomfortable moments. I woke up very late for work..not sure how though my alarm was set... guessing this had something to do with being very tired. I had fell into a deep sleep quickly. I realized since doing the diet that I fall asleep fast. I was listening to music at 12 am to go to bed. I was supraised to had felt like I was blinking when in reality I was sleep when I looked at the time again an hour had past it was now 1 am. Lol . The day started off ruff since u woke up late I didn't do the salt water flush. I didn't drink the tea either I simply went to work drinking juice half way through the day at like 1pm I hadon't to go to the bathroom ..this had to be due to the tea I drunk the night before.. i was mad but I needed to go [i hate using the bathroom in public....it's awful] I was having stomach pains and cramps. Once I went it was all better no more pains I've been puttering alot lately. Insanity day 1 was okay..I couldn't keep up which annoyed me but I'll live*.

Good day all and cheers.

CW 241.5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:32 pm 

Day 5

By far the hardest and most dissapointing day. Sooo I literally have been surrounded by my favorite food all day... Good News I did not give in. Bad news I feel like sh**. Today was a coworkers last day so they celebrated with cake [I love cake I love icing even more] And Pizza [ I would literally eat pizza everyday if I could! I absolutely love pizza]. I sat there with everyone saying "why are you not eating, these are your favorite foods." I simply replied " Not hungry". This statement of not being hungry was not a lie.... I really wasn't but it was not the truth because I slightly was. But what I've come to realize is this is a great test for everyday normal eating. Why do we eat so much because food is readily available to us when we want it even if we're Not Hungry. I became proud that I had the courage to turn down two of my favorite go to foods. I than came home got a ride from my dad and sis. They decided they were going to get Wendys.....WENDYS. I almost lost it. Why was God doing this to me I thought.? (Wendy's is my go to Fast Food spot i could probably eat that everyday lol and i eat once a day usually and my meal would be Wendys everyday if it were up to me. Lol i eat a very unhealthy meal though which explains why Iam here now). Welp I got so worked up and did not drink enough of the drink that I fell asleep. I awoke when we were leaving Wendys. I got really mad at them my dad and sis. And I don't know why lol there not on the diet...they did nothing wrong. They are also in great shape mainly my dad he is naturally toned. My sis dances so thats that. They even offered stating they don't want to sabotage me but they don't want to not offer me my favorite fast food. I declined the offer, and regretted it. I thought about this. This feeling of regret. Why am I regretting Not eating something that can and will [and probably already has] damaged this vessel my soul is in called a body... I came home and did day 3 of Insanity. I feel like sh** even more lol even while writing this my neck is hurting. It always hurts though. I'm pretty upset with Insanity though I use to be able to do so much however as of late I am doing horrible lol. I barely survived today I tell you. But here I am 5 Days in ...and you know what even after all the crap I've talked in this post I'm optimistic about the next 55 days.

PS. I only lost .1 pounds from yesterday to today ....1.......1.....I swear to God I almost through my scale out the window. This people is why you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday. I will stop weighing myself everyday I think after day 10... or I could continue to do everyday of the people who reads this post want me to. [If anyone reads this blabbering].

P.S sorry for such a long post had to vent if anyone want weigh ins for the entire 55 days let me know if no one says anything I will probably stop weighing my self everyday after day 10 and begin doing every 5 days or 3 days.

May the odds be in our favor! Good luck to All!