Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: SIXth, post Xmas cleanse
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:09 pm 

Hey Bali Lemon,

I fight that same issue....finishing late then I'm up all night running to the restroom. Keep on Keepin on.

Great Job!!!!

Fluffy35

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:28 am 

Thanks, Fluffy!

OK,

DAY 11

Gosh darned phenomenon happened to me last night as I was settling in to go to sleep (same thing occurred during my 23 day MC last Sept): I get a sensation like I've got a hair in the back of my throat. No amount of hawking will get it to come up into my mouth. But it's there, back in the throat, hanging around like astray dog. When I would finally get the thing forward, I'd discover that it was a tiny chip of some sort of placque. Just like a chip of marble, and utterly tiny. So it happened last night and I simply couldn't bring it up so off I went to sleep anyway. It's still there this morning!

Anyway, killer night's sleep. Just really deep and wonderful, eight hours. Haven't slept eight hours for many months.

Mood good and energy good this morning.

SWF (gawd, does a person EVER get used to this? Thinking it's bouillon seems to help get it down fast).

Lemonade tally 6

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:44 am 

DAY 12

weight 122 with clothes on

Happy MLK Day! Never forget his dream!

Definitely losing body mass, with my skinny pants fitting me better. Finally taking some flab off the thighs, which is great. I am not working out much besides a few stretches in the morning and a short bike ride or two by day. I just don't really have the energy for a workout, although I feel great as I go about my daily routines. Getting tired of the whole lemonade thing, not sure how I'll get a veg soup made while I'm on the road. Organic oranges sitting in motel mini-fridge waiting for me to ease off.

Sill wildly sensitive to smells of all kinds. I made a remark about a smell to someone yesterday and she was half incredulous, half mystified. Tongue still coated. Not interested in going beyond 13 days, if only because of certain logistical constraints. Today might just be the end.

Looking up Tampa vegetarian restaurants for that soup.

SWF productive... dusty bile

Lemonade tally: 6 1/2

Last edited by Bali Lemon on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:11 pm 

Good luck and congratulations on approaching your last day! It's been lovely to read your journey and have your support - I hope you keep posting during your ease off and good luck with finding that soup!

X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:23 am 

Thanks, JulesJay, for the kind thoughts! Yeah, I will try to post my ease-off activity.

You keep on taking care of yourself on the MC, too. I will look at your journal and see how you're doing. This thing really CAN be done, and the results are real.

<3 Lem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:27 am 

DAY 13

weight 120 in my light workout clothes (no shoes)
34 - 27 - 38 would have wanted another inch off my hips, but my tummy is flat again, and that's enough for me.

A friend nearby has agreed to let me cook the vegetable soup on her stove tomorrow afternoon. Totally looking forward to that. I'll leave her a little and take baggies back to my motel fridge for heating up bit by bit.

So tomorrow it will be first day of ease-off, with OJ breakfast and lunch (ugh... never gives me as much energy as the lemonade).

SWF productive

Lemonade tally 6.5 Mixing these used up every last drop of Grade B maple syrup, so lemonades were slightly tart

Pretty good energy but didn't keep up with the water intake as I had on the previous few days.
Happy with how my clothes fit!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:11 am 

DAY 14 TIME TO EASE-OFF

Wooohoooooo

weight 118 in workout shorts
waist 27" (didn't bother checking the others)

Felt pretty darn good on waking, but slight kidney pain due to under-par water intake yesterday. Trying hard to really chug a lot of spring water today. No more SWF!!

Ease - Off: Juiced a couple of sublime Florida grapefruit for my first drink of the day (OMG, so delicious, and my body is loving it... I'm sure the fructose is giving me a sugar high)

I ran into a friend who hasn't seen me in three weeks, didn't know I was on the MC, and she told me I looked like a teenager! Woot!

OJ the rest of the day, also enjoyed a hot mint tea. Went to friend's house this afternoon to cook up veggie soup as I am still in the hotel for another few days. Had a bowl of the broth of the soup for dinner and it tasted amazing, so complex. I forgot to add the garlic I'd bought, and it was still absolutely fantastic and satisfying.

Back at the hotel at 9 I had a bit more of the OJ I'd already juiced, and then a cup more of the veggie broth. Bliss!

Anticipating rest of soup for B'fast and Lunch tmw.

Feeling happy, loving the flat tummy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:27 am 

EASE OFF DAY 2

118 lbs with workout shorts on

Woke up feeling fabulous!

Veggie broth throughout the morning. Lunchtime, I allowed myself some of the solid veggies cooked in the soup. Wow, food's awesome!

Started first dose of Dr Mercola probiotic capsules right after lunch. Will start back on my supplements (dehydrated cruciferous veggies, Evening Primrose, Dr Berg Adrenal supplement, gall bladder supplement) during tomorrow's meals.

I love the energy!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:01 pm 

Bali that is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!

Congratulations hun, be peaceful and enjoy your look 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Fluffy35 :D