[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Where to go after 2nd Cleanse & still sick

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Where to go after 2nd Cleanse & still sick
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:59 am 

I did 10 days in November and just completed a 2nd cleanse for 19 days.
I'm disappointed that I'm not seeing some progress in my health issues.
I have been quite strict in following guidelines in the T Woloshyn book, with absolutely no solid foods.
Didn't have serious problems staying on it; I was so hopeful of fixing problems.

I'm 6', 170 lbs and rather active, so weight is not my issue. I'm active with 4 teens at home and in church and community.
Male, age 60, home with kids in the country.
I don't sit around and do personal entertainment stuff, I keep going.

My health issues:

Mental and Physical Fatigue - brains and limbs feel like mush much of the time. Brain fog.
Headaches, muscle tension in neck, with gas on stomach, related to any kind of stress (travel, over/under eating, physical stress, not sure what causes the stomach and headaches, but they are frequent and the diet didn't seem to make them go away.
Immune system crazies - The kids or wife get sore throat, cough, sinus congest, and I get a slight red throat and extra tired.
Hands get red and itchy - and they used to peel but havent for 30 years, the diet made them worse.

The fatigue only got bad 10 years ago, but was noticable when I was 25 and has slowly gotten worse.
The headaches and hands started when I was pre-teen and have been consistent, but not debilitating ever since.

I've tried every kind of pills and diet and cleansing that I thought might help, and seen a variety of chiopractors, doctors and therapists. I feel really grateful that I don't have something bad. I can function most of the time and have learned to control the symptoms. But I would like to be well and hoped the cleanse would give me more. I am contemplating doing it again, but its hard to launch in to something so limiting without more hope for success.

Will more diet help? Anyone have insights or thoughts?

posting.php?mode=post&f=11#

Post subject: Re: Where to go after 2nd Cleanse & still sick
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:12 pm 

You can think about a raw food diet friend! That has helped me a great deal.

And Daniel who writes the Mercury Diaries, he did 100 days of the Master Cleanse for his extremely chronic fatigue (and mercury poisoning) and basically cured himself. Tom Wolosyn Says it does take 100 days on the cleanse to feel as good on it as off it. SO you may need more rounds of it. Some people do it every season change. Takes time to clean up the colon after a life time of abuse!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:23 am 

Thanks for the note, A. L. I am considering that, so I appreciate your insight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm 

Hi, beautifulday.

I just read your post and wondered since you say you live out in the country, if you have ever thought about lyme disease as a possible reason for your health issues? I'm just asking because you have several symptoms that are indicative of lyme. It also could possibly be candida, and if that's the case, the master cleanse is not going to help you a lot. Not sure if either of these are what your problem is, but at any rate I think you would benefit greatly from a raw food diet or, even better, a 30 day raw, organic fruit and vegetable juice fast.

Here is some information from a doctor that I VERY much admire and respect. I thought you might be interested in what he has to say about health issues. He ran a clinic for over twenty years and helped 1000s of patients heal themselves from every type of disease you can imagine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ndU6EtokQ (Part 1-Watch first)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzkQBgzjyks (Part 2)

https://www.herbdoc.com/blog/book/keep- ... althy-book (This is a free book that you can read online. He actually has a lot of different free books that he wrote for people to read right on his website.)

Last of all, here is his blog which is just chock-full of health information:
https://www.herbdoc.com/blog/

I hope this information will help you in your search for health and healing. I know that I have applied some of his information for myself, my husband and my children and it has really helped us out. I am in the process of trying to heal some issues that both my hubby and I have through his methods and I am excited to find this stuff out, so just trying to help others who are at a loss and want to heal their bodies as well.

Best wishes and hope you find complete healing!

Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:44 pm 

thank you, renewed. i will check out the sites.
oh, i have been tested for lime disease a couple of times because doctors thought it might be part of my problem, but it came back negative.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:51 pm 

Glad to hear it's not lyme. I hope you find healing whatever the cause may be.

Best wishes to you.

Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:49 am 

I looked at your links for Dr. Schulze. He goes in a different cleansing direction than the lemonade diet. I am studying it. Thanks for the thoughts.