[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - I AIN'T SORRY.... NO NO H.... NAH .....#LEMONADE!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:23 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: I AIN'T SORRY.... NO NO H.... NAH .....#LEMONADE!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:59 pm 

Day 27

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Up doing the soul train Line all by myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok guys, I decided to make the 30th day my last day on this fast. I have been really struggling drinking everything for day 26 and today. I do manage to get everything down. I'm feeling so energetic, my movements are quite regular and I feel like a new me. I will weigh in on my last day because last I checked I was 17 lbs away from my goal.

My niece came over the other day and she is 6, she sat in my lap and hugged me and she loves to feel under my arm.... I call it a bat wing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:, she calls it Auntie's soft and fluffy arms, well she put her hand under my arm and sat up and looked at me and she put both of her hands on my face and said" Auntie something isn't right your face is smaller your arm ain't as fluffy as it used to be.....You sick" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:........children....hmph hmph hmph

Can anyone share with me, HOW EARLY SHOULD I START TAKING PROBIOTICS because when I first started the cleansing I never would take them but as time has gone on I hear about taking them so I wanted to find out.

Peace and blessings everyone and thanks for the views and encouragement 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:55 pm 

Hi Fluffy,

you have a great cleanse going, awesome! In terms of probiotics, I've never had much trouble breaking my cleanses except for the last one which was my longest at 30 days. I had fairly intense digestive issues, diarrhea, and some pain for about a week after I stopped. I haven't been much for the ease out in the past, but, I will consider doing a much slower ease out next time around. I personally don't think doing the MC is like taking antibiotics. I don't think that all of the bacterial flora in your large intestine go away or die. I think they probably decrease their numbers drastically, but I think they will repopulate on their own. Personally I don't think I will ever take probiotics again. I just eat produce from my garden and generally don't wash it. Unless it is filthy... My feeling is that a little bit of dirt from my garden is the best bacteria for my gut... why? because it is the environment that I live in, so it has the strains of bacteria in it that I should have in my gut. That is my thinking anyway. I don't want to take strains of bacteria from a bottle that could be coming from thousands of miles away. I also don't want to pay for bacteria... when they are right in my back yard. This is just my 2 cents, and by no means gospel. Glad your cleanse has gone so well.

porterico

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:41 pm 

Heyyyy Porterico,

Thanks for that input because I've done the fast many times and never did I ever use a probiotic in the past and I transitioned just fine. Last year I took it for the first time and I got sick shortly after and I've never gotten sick after my cleanse. I normally would just eat a mostly raw diet for a few weeks and then merge back into eating a combination of raw and cooked food. I appreciate your opinion.

Thanks,

Fluffy35

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:46 pm 

Day 28

Good evening everyone,

It's late and I'm tired tonight. It's sooooooo cold here tonight. Today was another day of drinking that went well. I'm excited about weighing myself on Wednesday evening when I leave work. I don't have anything spectacular to talk about to night so I will leave the mixup for tomorrow :P :P :P

Having a pleasant evening everyone, We shall chat tomorrow !!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:23 pm 

Day 29 and Day 30

OK....... I know.....I know.......I know..... I've been missing in action :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

My schedule has been crazy and I haven't had time to log anything in by blog :cry:

Sorry you guys :(

OKKKKKKK...... I'm dancing in my living room because I made it to 30 days. I feel sooooo great right now and I'm truly inspired to to work out so hard right and not just keep off the weight but to go even further in cleansing and eating more vegan from here on out. This fast was some what different compared then any other fast I've done, I have not felt this good like ever......... I'm impressed with not just the way I feel but the mental space I'm in.

I let go of some many things I had been holding on to that I did not even realize I was still holding on to. I made peace with myself and the people I had issues with I began to work out things that I have put off for way too long........yesss.... yesssss...... You get why I've been busy.........I am totally on fire for living life more than ever. I want to work on me more than I ever have in my life. There is nothing I can't achieve at this point and all started with THE MASTER CLEANSER for 30 days. I am going to do it again by late spring early summer to reinforce what I'm going to do in between.

Today was my first day drinking orange juice( half orange juice half water) and can I tell you all it was those most delicious drink I've have in 30 days..... I tell you the orange juice is life. I felt like I ate a full course meal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .... I still drank my gallon of water today and I prepared an amazing soup for consumption in a day or two. Because I stayed for 30 days, I'm gonna do the orange juice and water a day or so longer before I start drinking broth and even soup later. I have some great recipes for vegan food both live(raw) and cooked. I can't wait to try all of these wonderful recipes. Especially salads I never realized salads really don't have to be so boring. I'm excited you guys... 8) 8) 8) 8)

I will log in and let you guys know my progress easing off the cleanse as well. Here are my final weigh lost results from my 30 day cleanse and I'm still in amazement. Thanks you all for giving me encouragement and viewing my blog on my journey.

https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzxaCNj/]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:09 am 

Day 2 breaking fast

Hey guys!!!

Today is my second day off fast and I got on the scale this morning I lost 1b. I drank Orange juice mixed with water and I've had several cups this morning. I'm gonna do one more day of the orange juice and water before I do my soup. So far no gas, bloating, tummy aches or anything so that means smooth sailing so far. It's been a pretty productive day. I did a good work out at home this morning. Stretches, push ups, pull ups, jumping jacks, squats, weights and I have a stepper so I listened to my favorite songs and stepped for about 30 minutes.

Started pulling out clothes I never plan on wearing ever again and stuff I haven't been able to wear in about 10 years and keeping what I want that's more classic and getting rid of the faddy stuff. It feels soooo good to fit back in jeans I couldn't get into because I don't wear jeans when I'm a certain weight, they don't look good and they are too uncomfortable.

Any way that's today's blog and I pray everyone is staying strong and focused on their cleanse today. Until tomorrow, Peace and blessings and take one day at a time............ Smooches 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:01 pm 

Day 3

Evening all,

today I finally had some broth today..........hmmmmm, I didn't know my foot was capable of making a fist....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........OMG..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THAT SOUP BROTH IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally respect the food game more than ever. It's not that I want to gorge on anything, I see how food is supposed to be nourishment and not to over indulge, yeah, I knew that but I understand it now. I can't remember the last time I felt this amazing....umm, Yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , Please, let's keep encouraging each other even when we are not fasting just to share our achievements. Everyone we encounter will not want to be vegetarian after this or vegan but we can still promote healthy eating and the cleansing because over all it will eventually encourage you to want to change your style of eating.

I've been here a million times vowing I'd never do this and that but life sometimes get the best of us and we stray from what is right. I want to be that one to say no matter what I'm gonna keep striving for greatness mind, body and soul and encouraging others to a healthier life style. Right now, people around me are in amazement because of how I look, they are saying I look like a young girl, I can't call myself fluffy anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: , I will no stop calling myself fluffy until I get about 190 lbs that's my goal weight because I'm curvy woman and I want to keep some curves and I have a little height so it's going to look great on me.

Any who........ I'm steaming spearment tea and about to watch a good movie.

Have blessed evening everyone and keep fasting and stay strong 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:36 pm 

Fluffy, congratulations on your 30 days and your weight loss. Our diary will keep me inspired. Hope to hear more from you on how you're progressing since coming off of your cleanse. God Bless!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:38 am 

Fluffy! Are you doing another cleanse soon? Love your attitude! :) Best wishes for a great New Year!