[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - I AIN'T SORRY.... NO NO H.... NAH .....#LEMONADE!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: I AIN'T SORRY.... NO NO H.... NAH .....#LEMONADE!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:39 pm 

Day 8

Blessings everyone,

I'm finishing my last water and last bit of lemonade and I'm feeling good. I woke up this morning with a peaceful mind and very light spirited feeling all over. I love this feeling and it normally happens around the 7th or 8th day.

I did not put days on this fast because I want to see how long I can go. The Longest I've done the Master Cleanser is 54 days and I lost about 70 lbs. That was a life changer for me and I need to push harder because I want the weight lost and a healthier body. There is peace that I feel when I get past my first seven days, The mind clarity that Shivabliss talks about in the stages of the fast.

I can't believe its 8 days already, I'm ready to go!!!!!!!!!

Well......... Everyone Have a peaceful evening and a great fast day tomorrow........ Remember........ be cool 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:02 am 

Yahoo! Smooth sailing! Stay the course!

XO

Bali Lemon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:52 pm 

Day 9

Today was smooth sailing as far drinking all Lemonade and water. I don't have much to say tonight. Bedtime...... gotta get up super early for work in the am so I need my rest ......Good night all. Hope everyone had a good fasting day.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:47 pm 

Day 10

Blessings everyone,

This has been an extremely busy work week and I manage to get in all of my lemonade but was short on my water, I'm short by 32 oz which is 2 bottles of water......... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was at work since 5am this morning and I just got off and came home to report to you guys how my day went. I stand on my feet all day and drinking was hard because I have to run to the restroom ever so often and trying to make sure I'm focused which wasn't really an issue. My energy was actually through the roof.

I went allot today and begin to feel lighter and lighter each time I went. I did not work out or walk today but I will tomorrow when I get off work. I will weigh in on Sunday guys.

good night all,

Blessed fast tomorrow 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:55 pm 

Day 11 and 12

Good evening all,

I'm playing catch up as far as updating you guys on my progress and I'm definitely not disappointed and I'm feeling better than ever. Weekends are crazy for me and this was one of them so I drank my lemonade and water yesterday and today I'm finishing up everything.

For the last few days I have been so full of energy but I had a few spells where I felt really sick for like 15 minutes and the chills. That was toxins releasing in my body following a serious movement (it felt like it was pulling energy from my legs, arms, my whole body)and I would feel this euphoric feeling and my energy would fly back through the roof and I'm back to work grinding even harder.

I have to say the hardest thing is working on weekends and having to take like 4 or 5 breaks for restroom time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................ I just know that I'm so beyond breaking my fast. I said I would not say how many days because the anxiety of pressing myself to just get to that day is nerve racking and find it just simply takes pressure off my mind. Don't get me wrong I always go in with an ideal but I've done this before and I always end up doing more than what I set out to do especially when I start feeling and looking amazing.

Okay so I end up weighing myself tonight and here are my results:

https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wY2DbXe/]

Sooooooo excited because things just got real :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: My fellow Master Cleanser bloggers, Keep on keepin on because this is a life changer for us all and a chance for a healthier lifestyle.

Peace and many blessins :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:10 pm 

Day 13 and 14

Good evening all,

My 13th day was a little challenging....... I was feeling tired because I don't get much sleep during my weekends. I didn't finish drinking my lemonade and my last two waters until 11pm........ughhhh...... so you know I was up all night using the bathroom...........I was completely irritated with myself and I promised that I would not do this today. Day 13 is over and the most important thing is that I made it through and I'm still going...... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

My day today was amazing because I was off and I got to sleep in. I'm off for the next few days and it felt wonderful. I did my SWF today. This weekend I substituted my SWF with Smooth Move. It cleaned deep today, I always compare SWF to scrubbing bubbles because when I drink the tea at night it loosens things up and the SWF just lifts it all and moves it out......So I'm feeling real extra I've got all of my drinking done by 6pm and I will have my tea in about 10 mins. and off to bed.

I aspire to start completing my drinks by 5pm every day from here on out, so tomorrow I'm hitting the gym for a nice work out. I find that on this fast a good sweat promotes more movement and your glow is amplified by 10x......... I want more movement because it gives you better weight loss results and it's like your body is breathing deeper .

Goodnight all and may your fast day tomorrow be peaceful and productive 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:17 am 

Day 15

Listening to Beyonce's song "Sorry"........ I ain't sorry No...No...hell Nah!!!!!!!!!

Hello my fellow cleansers :D :D :D :D :D :D

Today I got up early did my SWF and laid back down for just a few.... You know how you're up but not really ready to get out of bed? well it was one of those morning until the Salt water got me up. I made my Lemonade and set out all of my waters for today. I've drank 1/2 of my daily water and 1/2 of my Lemonade. the movements are real people...smh...it's amazing how I haven't had a meal in 15 days and I'm still having movements...... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock

That is crazy to me and also makes you realize how impacted our colons really are. It's also scary too because an impacted colon is a sure environment for disease and ailments of all sorts. so imagine it took years for it to get like that and the Master cleanser has offered us a remedy to correct this issue. I'm so honored to have made this far and thankful that I'm here today sharing my story with those who are on the same journey as I am.

We all recognize the source of all our problems health-wise and we are fighting to do right by our bodies and correct what we've done to it. May our patience endure and our strength never fail us.

Have a blessed day all and take one day at a time make every day count!!!!

Remember: KEEP CALM......YOU ARE FASTING AND FABULOUS 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:28 pm 

Wow! Keep up the good work, Fluffs.

Keep on posting.

Luv, Lem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:43 pm 

Day 16 and 17

Thank you soooo much Bali Lemon....... I've been slippin right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blessings Everyone,

Can you say a crazy week so far and it ain't OVER!!!!!

I'm going to start with Day 16. I'm gonna make this quick too because I have work early tomorrow. Day 16 was quite interesting, I started a new contract because I used to work in corporate but I chose my gift to master over that regular 9-5 J.O.B. but I do a contract once a year just to break the monotony of what I do on a regular. It requires a little travel so the contract is super sweet.

I started on Wednesday and It was cool to be back. I arrive at 9am sharp and I look allot different from the last time they saw me and they were really impressed with the results so far. I was feeling extra good too..... Yeah!!!!! fluffy. I got briefed on everything I needed to know to get caught up to speed and I started working. Everybody was insisting we go to lunch together and I graciously declined and this is a norm for this crew of course and everything we do as people we make eating food together a movement :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People in general like to celebrate allot of the times eating together, socializing, catching up and just simply just for good company. Long story short I was forced to tell them what I was doing and many of them started feel sorry for me. I was slightly irritated because l don't like being put on blast. I'm somewhat of a private person but these coworkers also know I am vegetarian and I like being social and love to eat good food!!!!!!!!!

So I made my lemonade and started drinking so periodically someone would pass me and see what I was doing. By the end of the day they were hitting me with questions and starting answering them, so I believe I may have a few people who are interested in doing the cleanse now.......Yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!

I finished everything by 5pm, drank my tea when I got home and hit the sack.

today was Day 17, I was at work by 8am ready to rock and roll. Today was a peculiar day because I had a few sick spells and of course they always end with a powerful movement then I start feeling light again. This went on basically all day. I finished drinking my stuff by 8:45pm and to me that's bad because I will be up urinating allot tonight.....UGHHHHHHH!!!!!!....... I will get off early tomorrow so I will get more sleep tomorrow.

That's pretty much my story and tomorrow is the BIG 18....... I feel so blessed yall!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone have a good and pleasant evening 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:38 pm 

Day 18 and 19

Greetings my fellow cleansers

OK....... Day 18 was somewhat of a disaster because most of my clients in the am were LATE....uggghhhhh which made my afternoon crazy. I only got down 1/2 of my lemonade and about 3/4 of my water, I felt totally disappointed but the show must go on....right!!! ahhh.... yeah!!!!! so still drank my SM that night(damn near morning :x :x :x ) when I got home. I promised myself I won't do that again.

Today was allot more satisfying and I drank all of my lemonade and water. You know, I swear, is it just me? or does sometimes does the term "So full of Sh++ ring a bell with this fast?????? because in my mind there are so many reasons I could stop this fast BUT WHY????? SHIVABLISS was so right about we get all whiny and complaint about everything and I had a moment today and was basically telling myself off. The results I'm getting are truly amazing, the energy is WOW!!!!. You know I discovered that I am a stressed eater and when I'm under pressure I want to find something to drink or eat to comfort me. Well.......... To Hell with that.....Period.

The clarity you get on the cleanse is unexplained, it begins to free your mind, bring back stuff you never addressed with yourself, the imbalance of everything you deal with on a daily basis and easily becomes all about you. Not meaning in a selfish way but more so, your not just cleaning your body, your getting your mind right as well. This why I'm not quite ready to stop now...... So, I'm still going keep it moving until I really know I'm ready to stop...... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Everyone have peaceful night..... So glad I'm blogging here with people who are on the same journey as me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OH..... I will weigh tomorrow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:54 pm 

Day 20 and 21

good evening everyone,

I almost can't even believe I'm at Day 21 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) It's almost surreal right now.

Day 20 I breezed thru because I was at work the whole day and I saw one my besties for the first time since Christmas and she almost fell out when she saw me she was sooo full of compliments and now she is motivated to do it as well. I was feeling sooooo good yesterday, I came home about 6pm, drank my tea by 8pm and was in bed by 9:30pm.

Day 21 I started drinking SWF at about 10am and it ran me the rest of the morning. walked on my lunch break. it was raining but I just had the energy and the right weather gear for it. I finished drinking all of my lemonade by 4:30pm....yeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!. Finished drinking the last of my water by 7:30pm. and I'm preparing SM and it's bed time!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I'm like a steam engine, I'm going to keep going!!!!!!!!

Here is my weight results so far:

https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlHVdGa/]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:55 am 

Day 22

Good day people,

I feel truly blessed and highly favored today. I was determined to finish early, so I downed half of my water and half of my lemonade. I drank SM tea this morning because I knew I had a early meeting this morning and it lasted an hour and I wouldn't have the liberty to just get up and go as often as I'd liked.

It looks like I'm going to finish early today!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a break to day so I could do my blog early and not skip a day. Nothing spectacular is really going on today, other than working hard and staying focus on my goal to finish drinking everything early so I don't have to run to the bathroom all night. I'm feeling good having a considerable amount of movements so I'm satisfied so far

Everyone have a wonderful fasting day and stay focused and drink all of your liquids and be happy.

This is your life and your body that you want to take care of as if you are a delicate flower, stay watered and fed

Remember to be cool!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:11 pm 

Day 25

Good Morning my fellow cleanser,

I'm sure of have been wondering where I've been and did I stop my cleanse........ NEVERAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I haven't logged anything in my blog because I've been working sooooo hard and I've been trying to manage a few sick spells. I would be going thru the day perfect then all of sudden I would have to take a long break and of course I would have a huge movement and then feel better again but lately it been more often so I believe it's cleansing me allot deeper.

I get home at 12 midnight and I'm just finishing the rest of my tea, My energy level kind of low at the moment but I could not let one more day pass without writing something and letting everyone know I'm still in this race to win!!!!

Goodnight all I will check in tomorrow and this time much earlier, I have a short day at work tomorrow so I get rest some rest

Peace and blessings always

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:18 am 

You and me Fluffy! I'm on Day 5. I love your journal! So inspiring and peppy!

You are taking no Prisoners!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:36 pm 

Hi Abby Lee,

Thank you soooo much, I'm glad I can be of encouragement and I try to take every day light hearted because this cleanse is not for complainers at all. It's for those who are serious about not just living but for a longer time and the renewing of our minds about how we think of ourselves and loving ourselves while doing it all 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)