[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - I AIN'T SORRY.... NO NO H.... NAH .....#LEMONADE!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: I AIN'T SORRY.... NO NO H.... NAH .....#LEMONADE!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:17 pm 

Good day all,

I figured I would start my cleanse blog a day before I start because I'm excited about life and living healthy and happy and many pounds lighter.

I'm here to encourage and to be encouraged and to share my story as I go thru my cleanse. I have done this cleanse before and have been successful but each fast has been different because each time I learn more about the fast and things to do that aid me better for the next fast.

We sometimes don't realize how we are connected to the food we eat. Its social, of course for survival and at times darn right addictive. The struggle is real to make the right choices to eat healthy. I'm choosing Life and health

I will give full weight tomorrow and the LEMONADE CLEANSE BEGINS!!!!!

Post subject: Re: I AIN'T SORRY.... NO NO H.... NAH .....#LEMONADE!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:26 pm 

This is a re-post from the super awesome ShivaBliss.

I feel so blessed to have had her on this blog when I first started my cleanses. Her words live on to this very day!!!! Blessings ShivaBliss where ever you are!!!

Detoxification Stages

Here is an overview of the detoxification stages during a juice fast. The time periods are a general estimation:

Stage 1 (Day 1 To Day 2)
On the first day of fasting, the blood sugar level drops below 70 mg/dl. To restore the blood to the normal glucose level, liver glycogen is converted to glucose and released into the blood. This reserve is enough for half a day. The body then reduces the basal metabolic rate (BMR). The rate of internal chemical activity in resting tissue is lowered to conserve energy. The heart slows and blood pressure is reduced. Glycogen is pulled from the muscle causing some weakness. The first wave of cleansing is usually the worst.

Headaches, dizziness, nausea, bad breath, glazed eyes and a heavily coated tongue are signs of the first stage of cleansing. Hunger can be the most intense in this period unless the enema is used which quickly assists the body into the fasting state by ending digestion in the colon.

Stage 2 (Day 3 To Day 7)
Fats, composed of transformed fatty acids, are broken down to release glycerol from the gliceride molecules and are converted to glucose. The skin may become oily as rancid oils are purged from the body. People with problem-free skin may have a few days of pimples or even a boil. A pallid complexion is also a sign of waste in the blood. Ketones are formed by the incomplete oxidation of fats. It is suspected that the ketones in the blood suppress the appetite by affecting the food-satiety center in the hypothalamus. You may feel hungry for the first few days of the fast. This effect is temporary. The desire to eat will disappear. Lack of hunger may last 40 to 60 days, depending on whether you are on water or juice.

The body embraces the fast and the digestive system is able to take a much-needed rest, focusing all of its energies on cleansing and healing. White blood cell and immune system activity increases. You may feel pain in your lungs. The cleansing organs and the lungs are in the process of being repaired. Periodically, the lymphatic system expels mucoid matter through the nose or throat. The volume excreted of this yellow-colored mucus can be shocking. The sinuses go through periods of being clogged, then will totally clear. The breath is still foul and the tongue coated. Within the intestine, the colon is being repaired and impacted feces on the intestinal wall start to loosen.

Stage 3 (Day 8 to Day 15)
On the latter part of an extended fast, you can experience enhanced energy, clear-mindedness and feel better than you have felt since childhood. On the downside, old injuries may become irritated and painful. This is a result of the body's increased ability to heal during fasting. If you had broken your arm 10 years before, there is scar tissue around the break. At the time of the break, the body's ability to heal was directly related to lifestyle. If you lived on a junk-food diet, the body's natural healing ability was compromised.

During fasting, the body's healing process is at optimum efficiency. As the body scours for dead or damaged tissue, the lymphocytes enter the older, damaged tissue secreting substances to dissolve the damaged cells. These substances irritate the nerves in the surrounding region and cause a reoccurrence of aches from previously injured areas that may have disappeared years earlier. The pain is good as the body is completing the healing process. The muscles may become tight and sore due to toxin irritation. The legs can be the worst affected, as toxins accumulate in the legs. Cankers are common in this stage due to the excessive bacteria in the mouth. Daily gargling with salt and water will prevent or heal cankers.

Stage 4 (Day 16 to Day 30)
The body is completely adapted to the fasting process. There is more energy and clarity of mind. Cleansing periods can be short with many days of feeling good in between. There are days when the tongue is pink and the breath is fresh. The healing work of the organs is being completed. After the detoxification mechanisms have removed the causative agent or render it harmless, the body works at maximum capacity in tissue proliferation to replace damaged tissue. While a short fast will reduce the symptoms, a longer fast can completely heal. Homeostatic balance is at optimum levels. The lymphatic system is clean except for a rare discharge of mucus through the nose or throat. After day 20, the mind is affected. Heightened clarity and emotional balance are felt at this time. Memory and concentration improve.

Stage 5 (Breaking the Fast)
The sticky, toxic, mucoid coating on the intestinal wall is loose, and the first meal frees it from the intestinal wall. Toxins enter the blood through the colon. The gallbladder dumps its waste in a heavy discharge of bile. This can cause an instant bowel movement upon eating followed by intense diarrhea. If the symptoms are too uncomfortable, an enema will help.

Autolysis

After fasting for several days, the body goes into a condition known as "autolysis". This is when the body starts to feed on itself because you are giving it no solid food to feed off of. Fortunately, the body in it's brilliant design feeds on only the weak, diseased, dying, or dead cells. All of the vital organs, the heart, liver, kidneys, and the brain are spared and because of the absence of all of the sickly cells in your body, your vitals are actually rejuvinated and made healthier because of the clean bloodstream and unadulterated oxygen now circulating throughout your body.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:17 am 

Day 1

I just drank my SWF and waiting and after that i will make my first batch of Lemonade and start drinking my water.

You know the first day is never the easiest because nothing really happens other than your first round of movements and your body is preparing for the days ahead. I find it more comforting when I am organized, have all of my ingredients for the whole week, my space is clean and have my plan mapped out for the week as far as activities.

We don't realize how much food can be a great part of our lives in excess so I plan my activities on this cleanse for the times I normally eat, I have books to read, watch a good movie, pray, organize my closet to get rid of things I don't wear so I can donate.....etc,

I always have a couple of goal clothes, you know those jeans you used to wear, that perfect dress that used to fit you to a T.

Lets get it in Master Cleansers!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:38 am 

Hi Fluffy!!

LOVED your re-post from ShivaBliss. Sooo interesting to read!!

Good Luck!
Birdy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:07 pm 

OK.........I just went out an bought me a new scale to weigh myself and I still have my old one and I'm pissed because for some reason my old scale isn't reading right. Its's got me at 275 lbs and my new scale is reading at 285 lbs. so discouraging :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm just gonna have to go harder...smh.....I know its a 10 lb difference but DAMN!!!!!!!

I'm almost finish my Lemonade and I have to two more bottle of water to drink and I'm HEATED RIGHT!!!!!!

https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wmSA3uG/]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:10 am 

Day 2

Singing Beyonce's song Sorry, only I'm telling my fat...Boy bye, boy bye, I ain't thinking bout you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy was I hungry last night, I was watching a little TV and every commercial was about food, lol, :lol: I turned the TV off grabbed a book and read for a while and then off to bed.

Woke up this morning feeling allot better and hopeful. I had really bad chills yesterday but today, I'm feeling less chilly and a little bit more balanced. Let's see what the day holds!!!!

OK........ I am taking my SWF now and shortly I will be preparing Lemonade because today is a work day for me and I have to be organized!!!!

I will not weigh in again until my 5th day. My exercise regiment has not started yet because i feel so weak the first few days and then I go i full throttle. I will be working out an hour 3 days a week in the gym and also walking 30 mins per day for 5 days out of the week giving myself the weekend to rest a little.

Will check in later to share how my day went. Just wanted to say it's okay to say your were hungry or feeling weak or you felt like quitting because it really feels like that sometimes but none of these things are really an option it's just how you were feeling at that moment, it's important for us to be totally honest about this cleanse because new people see our blogs and think its a cake walk.

When your body is going thru sugar withdrawals, food tantrums, cigarette withdrawals ( I used to smoke but quit after I started doing this cleanse almost 12 years ago) It's something else and if you don't have determination to fight for your life, you will be in constant battle with yourself because this fast is truly a life changer. I know because I used to be 485 lbs when I started cleansing and over time lost over 200+ lbs and have been fighting to get to 185 lbs. I didn't fast for a few years and last year was the first time I fasted in years. Now I'm back to reach my goal of 185 lbs....... I'm so determined and I decided no matter what I'm going to be happy doing because my blog allows me to say how I'm feeling with the ups and downs of this fast and I feel liberated when I could just say it!!!!

Until later everyone enjoy your day and drink up that lemonade!!!!!!!!! Lets get it!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:16 pm 

Good evening,

today was a dry day, I'm just getting home from work and I'm finishing up the rest of my Lemonade I didn't feel hungry for anything, not even Lemonade or water. I forced my way thru it. I actually felt kinda aright today, just tired though.

I'm gonna steep my tea and drink and hit the sack......Day three tomorrow......yaayyyy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:45 pm 

Day 3

Good evening all,

today was a good day for the most part. I drank my SWF and it was hideous as usual and my Lemonade tasted like a cold soup like gazpacho. I'm still experiencing the mental hunger, like..... you know how a certain time of the day you eat, my body is still having cravings and tantrums for food.

This is normal for the first couple of days and I am weathering thru it. It's actually annoying however it will subside in a few days. I am drinking my SM now and I am almost done so I can get ready for bed. Sleep is definitely calling me tonight. I had great movements today and my energy was slightly up today.

Praying tomorrow is a stronger day with massive movements and allot more energy.

Good night all

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:12 am 

Day 5

Good morning all,

Worked late last night and was too tired to blog.

Day 4 I drank my lemonade but didn't get much water in, my energy level was way up yesterday and today I'm feeling like I can run a mile easy. I'm doing Smooth Move this morning because I can't take SWF but will do it this evening. I will also weigh in tonight to see if there is any progress

Until then everyone enjoy their Saturday cleansing

Peace and blessings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:42 pm 

Good evening all,

Ok.... I said I would check back in to weigh in but before I do that let me share my day with you.

As you know yesterday I didn't get in enough water and I told my body today, I'M IN CONTROL OF THIS BODY AND YOU DON'T RUN NOTHING......HMPH.....HMPH.....HMPH......YEAH....YEAH.

Well, I was grinding today at work today and I had my lemonade and water moving. Now before I started my fast, there is a guy that comes every Weekend with a trolley full Healthy Organic,vegetarian/vegan food and desserts. I always get a Salmon Salad with a green dressing and a Hibiscus lemonade in which I absolutely love. he came in today mmm...m...m!!

Before I knew it I had walked out of my suite talking to this guy and before you know it he was handing me my usual...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .........I almost panicked for a second..... That salad was looking sooooo yummy and I could smell the red onions and the corn, my mouth started watering and I remembered how I got on the scale and what I weighed and how I was feeling before I started my cleanse, the test pants and dress I would never get my Astronomical equation in if I quite NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ....

I gave him that salad and drink back and told him ...... I will get with you soon, strolled back in my suite and closed the door, picked up my lemonade, closed my eyes and imagined I was drinking that salad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm good now because I weighed in and I'm more than excited and gassed up.... Here goes

https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEyLklT/]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:01 pm 

Day 6

Good Evening all,

Today was a pretty smooth day, I started early today. I didn't do a SWF this morning, I did two tea bags of smooth move and drank all of my water and lemonade. I was struggling the first 5 days and things are beginning to level out now.

I had allot of movements today. It is sooo cold today so I wrapped my water in towels and moved them in a warmer spot but not too warm. I have my SM steeping and its bedtime. I will weigh in again on Day 10 to see where I'm at.

Everyone have a peaceful night 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:06 pm 

Day 6

Good Evening all,

Today was a pretty smooth day, I started early today. I didn't do a SWF this morning, I did two tea bags of smooth move and drank all of my water and lemonade. I was struggling the first 5 days and things are beginning to level out now.

I had allot of movements today. It is sooo cold today so I wrapped my water in towels and moved them in a warmer spot but not too warm. I have my SM steeping and its bedtime. I will weigh in again on Day 10 to see where I'm at.

Everyone have a peaceful night 8) 8) 8)

Another one of my favorite writings from SHIVABLISS.........Enjoy

Fasting can be quite a challenge for most of us. It can also be a time where we are the most spiritually powerful, if we are brave enough to rest in the places where we feel uncertainty. I always fast to shed the burden I am carrying around. I fast to open my life up. Knowing that what is irritating me in any given moment on the cleanse, like my boredom, or the SWF, or any other irritating part of the process presents me with a dilemma.

How do we continue the fast when we are bored and fed up? Fasting will bring moments to us that are instead of being calm and wakeful, are quite edgy and irritable. This is an interesting place. For the fasting practitioner this is an exceedingly important place. Fasting will continually put you in a position of being squeezed. All who fast find ourselves in the squeeze. It's a place where we look for alternatives to just being there. It's an uncomfortable place, and it's often a place where people just give up. We like fasting when we feel inspired and in touch with ourselves and on the right path. But what about when it starts to feel like a burden, like we made the wrong choice and it's not living up to our expectations at all? We begin to question how sane the others on this forum sound to us, in fact, they seem pretty confused. Even Stanley Burroughs as our teacher becomes questionable.

When we feel squeezed, there is a tendency for the mind to become small. We feel miserable, like a pathetic, hopeless case. Yet believe it or not, at that moment of bewilderment our minds could become bigger. We're so used to running from our discomfort, and we're so predictable. If we don't like it, we strike out finding fault with the MC program, or beat up on ourselves. When we fast we just have to grow up. I find that when I fast, my best mantra becomes, "OM" Grow up "Svaha".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:08 am 

Day 7

Good afternoon all

I started off this morning giving thanks to the most high for allowing me to even make it to through these last several days. I woke feeling a little lighter in my bed. My nose have been running terrible for the last few days and one of my leg that I broke ages ago has been giving me problems.

I walked 30 minutes today and did strength training and weight lifting for an hour today, busted a nice sweat. I feel good otherwise and my cousin and I are having an all day Spa day on Sunday and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Work out and all!!!!!!

I thank God for her because she has been my motivation as well. She is also fasting with me and this is her first time and her 8th Day. I'm so proud of her that through all of our short comings we are still hanging in there together and being each others inspiration and support...........

Shout out to Stacy Ann ............. Keep on grinding luv, we gonna make it!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:20 pm 

Hey there, girlfriend! Great guts and determination! Good work on the salad guy!

Keep it up!

Love, Lem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:07 pm 

Thanks Bali Lemon,

I appreciate the encouragement. You are doing awesome as well, its so fulfilling to see the results of your hard labor and your health improving.

keep being strong and each day is gonna get better!!!!!!!