Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: 10 Day Cleanse
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:51 pm 

Lem…
The dramatic weight loss really is a great thing about the MC, I get so frustrated dropping only two pounds a week on general healthy eating plans – seeing myself looking good after only ten days gives me a huge boost to keep it up. Like yourself I was a huge chocoholic, especially at work when I needed a sugar fix, and I always struggled to suddenly stop on when attempting to healthy eat, the MC is such a great way to reset all those bad habits and revaluate diets.

Thanks for letting me in on your plans post cleanse, sounds like you have it all mapped out. I love reading about nutrition and different diets so will defo give the Adrenal diet a look up. My plans are veganism, sat today and worked out some recipes for next week and ordered a grocery shop. I’ve been vegetarian for sixteen years, but my huge downfalls are chocolate and cheese. I went vegan for around six months last year and found my skin and hair looked a million times better, even though I have always eaten loads of green veggies, having a plant based only diet seemed to suit. I’m also the kinda person that needs a strict diet as moderation is not my thing (an all or nothing person) so I found diving into the vegan world and taking temptations of the menu worked well.

Congrats on finishing your cleanse, I was drooling reading about orange juice, pretty good sign that I’m ready to come off the cleanse. You’re doing so well keeping it up when you’re travelling here and there, not sure I could be so proactive. My biggest test of the cleanse will be the next few days, the time before last I ignored advice about the ease off and dived straight back into food and was soon back into my old ways. However, this time I plan to do the OJ for a day, and then do the broth for 2, hopefully I’ll stick to all plans.
x

Day 09
OK day today, nothing major to report and felt neither amazing or terrible. SWF was planned but not done as the one I did yesterday evening was still doing its work up until this afternoon. One thing I have loved about this cleanse is how absolutely shattered I feel at night time, but how awake I feel after 7 hours’ sleep, there seems to be not waking up period – as soon as I open my eyes I’m good to go.

Looking forwards to the final day, hope everyone else is doing well!

xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:20 pm 

That is fascinating about your skin on a vegan diet. Veggies are the best!

Hey, I am just so glad that you are able to stick with the Cleanse all these days. It does help to have someone else to report to, encourage, trade tales of success and woe alike. Glad you're there.

I love what you say about waking up and being ready for the day. Yes, our bodies are too often digesting difficult meals (and not resting) when we are asleep. It has come to the point that I almost can't comprehend living a life without doing the MC at least once or twice. Americans eat such crap. And the pharmaceutical industry doesn't want anyone learning that they can heal themselves, or that maybe eating a good diet would actually prevent a lot of maladies.

Yeah, I am enjoying this ease-off. Vegetable broth has never tasted so amazing. I think you have a real good plan there, easing off slow. When I did my 23 day cleanse, I eased off over a good 4 days, and the restraint paid off.

Take care, have a good evening, and I will see you on the flip side.

Love, Lem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:05 pm 

I honestly wouldn't have been able to stick to the cleanse had it not been for this blog: friends don't understand the cleanse (although they've never attempted to read up on it) and think I'm crazy going so long without food so having support on here has made the world of difference. I also think daily blogging puts a little pressure on me to keep going so I don't have to type up that I've failed!

Lem I completley agree with your comment on pharmaceutical industry- I work in healthcare in the UK and the amount of drugs I give to people that could be so easily be replaced with a plate of good food that would have the exact same effect. People seem so bad at accepting responsibility for their own health here, the first sign of an issue and it's straight to the GP for medication which people falsely believe will cure everything. It's incredibly frustrating!

Anyways, glad to hear your enjoying for veg broth, I'm counting down the days until I can have mine!

Day 10

Well I've reached the last day, and all has gone pretty smoothly, few stomach cramps but overall I'm feeling good and energy levels are doing well. I'll do a weigh in tomorrow morning and post all the results and keep posting for the next few days whilst I ease off.

Previous cleanses have had so many lows and highs in the sense that it's been so difficult to abstain from food initially, then later on I've felt incredible. However this cleanse has been very steady, with no dramatic lows and highs, which is good I suppose, although I've missed feeling as refreshed and clear headed as I have on previous cleanses, but maybe my body is use to the cleanse several years in.

I'm excited about slowly transitioning into a better way of eating, I'm only ten pounds from my 'ultimate' goal weight (the weight I have always wanted to be at but never thought I could achieve) so I'm going to keep pushing for results.

As usual I hope everyone else is doing well on their own journeys, and I'll post weights and things tomorrow.

xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:35 pm 

Just a quick update on the ease off...

I went most of the 1st day of the ease off (yesterday) on freshly squeezed orange juice, but come evening time I was so drained of energy that I had a bowl of the broth I had made in preparation for ease off days 2 and 3.. The ease off day was actually the worst I'd felt throughout the whole cleanse, the orange juice wasn't giving me any energy at all. Today has been much better on the broth, managed two bowls and also had a cup of warm homemade almond milk this evening.

Weight is now 154 pounds, meaning I've lost twelve pounds over the ten day cleanse. My goal weight is 147, so I'm going to keep working towards that.

x