Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: marie - i'm here to heal
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:42 am 

Hello out there!!

This is journal #1

I'm 2 glasses of lemonade into my first ever master cleanse.

While I am an obese person, and I certainly hope to lose some body fat as a side benefit of cleansing, my purpose in doing the cleanse is to detox my kidneys, liver, and my intestinal system.

I'm nearly 40 years old. I suffer from chronic constipation, extreme fatigue, an ulcer, and plaguing skin rashes that leave my feet, chest, and scalp bloody and scaly.

I'd started a month ago with a yeast detox. From there I moved into a liver detox. So much waste was stirred up. Though I had severe healing crises, I actually felt good. I'd begun doing yoga. I was really trying hard and then ... I stopped eliminating waste.

Because I have dealt with extreme constipation (at one point no bowel movements for over 30 days, even with pharmaceutical intervention), I didn't know what to do next.

I believe in the premises of detoxing. I do believe that a life time of unhealthiness is trapped within my cells and organs, and that without cleansing my body of that waste, all my weight loss efforts will continue to fail - as they have for more than ten years now.

But, if I loosen the waste up and cannot actually get it outside of my body, then what???

Desperate for relief from the bloat and constipation, I scoured the internet. I came across the salt water flush - attached to the master cleanse.

I did the salt water flush a few days ago. It was HORRID! Unfortunately, I did it the same night that I'd taken the Smooth Move laxative tea, so that made it even more vile. Ultimately I've been eliminating for two days now, so I'm happy.

Now this morning I've started the cleanse. I'm skeptical that it will cure all my needs, but I do believe it'll help me continue to kick some of my cravings. I also think that any waste eliminated will be beneficial.

My biggest hopes for this cleanse is that by maintaining the detox as designed, for a full 40 days, I will heal the ulcer in my gut. I also hope that I will heal my congested liver, allowing it to regain full vivacity. Further, I am hoping that with my ulcer healed and my liver restored to top performance, that my elimination system will also be fully and consistently functioning from there on out. I expect that with good health restored and waste removed from my body, I'll also see some body fat reduction of approximately 30 pounds. I currently weigh 218 pounds.

Already this morning I have a slight headache, which I attribute to not drinking water. I'm going now to prepare the next two lemonades and have some water.

Best to all as you work to restore your health.

Marie.

Post subject: Re: marie - i'm here to heal
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:40 am 

Hello out there!!

This is journal #2

Okay, so this day has gone by and I've not completely broken. I did consider eating eggs, fried turkey, and broth. Decidedly, I ate off the kid's plate - a few tator tots and some peanut butter/nutella mix on a spoon.

The cravings aren't as strong as the headache. I am still going, feeling brave and ready to see lasting change.

All the best to you all out there braving the Master Cleanser,

Marie.

Post subject: Re: marie - i'm here to heal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:05 am 

You can do it! You have made the right choice. This cleanse is a miracle. Hnag in there!