[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My 15 Day Journey to a Healthy Me

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:01 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Day 3 of 4 again 3.8.17
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:58 pm 

It's been extremely busy at the office. I didn't touch my lemonade until mid afternoon when I took a few sips, 't and then I had meetings to attend so it wasn't until I reached home that I actually sat down to drink it, unfortunately by that time I'm not very hungry so I drunk a disappointed 15oz and a mere 35oz of water. Right now I"m just exhausted.

The scale caught me at 163.4 this morning, I slightly hungry but by afternoon I had a sudden burst of energy which was good because of my meetings. Maybe I'll make 162 by Friday...keeping fingers & toes crossed. :)

I don't have much to talk about right now, I just need to jump in bed in sleep. Hoping for a successful day tomorrow.

Post subject: Day 4 of 4 again 3.8.17
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:16 pm 

My day definitely didn't go as planned today. I had a meeting that lasted until noon which means I didn't drink any of my mixture until sometime after. Phones were going crazy at the office and every 5 minutes it seemed walk-ins were coming in. It was crazy. Plus for the past few weeks I've been trying to put a database together for the office and I just couldn't seem to focus properly.

So right when I decide to gobble down some lemonade, I felt indigestion coming again, don't know why. So I decided to make some green tea which helped for a short while, but by the time I got home I was hungry. I took another few sips of my lemonade, but I just couldn't do it, I just started belching all over again.

I'm so happy tomorrow is my feast day! I stopped at the store and bought 2 cans of Healthy Choice Chicken Hearty Soup and a cantaloupe for tomorrow, but I enjoyed one slice of the cantaloupe this evening, I can't believe how hungry I am, I don't want anymore tea and I'm not taking a chance on the lemonade. It's around 8pm so in another 2 hours I'll be heading to bed so I hope I can make it until then.

I'm going to have to rethink how I do this diet. I have enough lemon juice in my freezer to last me for another 4 or 5 weeks, I just got to figure out how I'm going to do it.

On a good note the scale smiled at me this morning, I weighed in at 162.6 but I know my body, and I'm sure there wont be very much of a loss tomorrow, especially since I didn't drink very much, only about 15oz of lemonade :cry: definitely not good at all. And I did worse with my water intake.

Tomorrow soup & cantaloupe :D

Post subject: Finally Day 4 again 3.10.17
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:31 pm 

Although yesterday was a disaster, today turned out quite fine. My new weigh in was161.8 I can't believe the scale was kind to me, of course, I also realize I didn't take in my full quota of calories yesterday which is another reason why I excelled in meeting my goal. Quite a pleasant surprise.

This weekend I'll be re-evaluating how I'll be doing my diet. Drinking the lemonade has become difficult dealing with digestion plus I'm not consuming the calories I need to have to make this work in a healthy way.

Anyways it was so nice to sip on hot chicken veggie soup and refreshingly cool cantaloupe today. The daily intake of lemonade was driving me insane.

I had an incredibly exhausting day today and I'm praying the plumber will come tomorrow and finish working on my tub. I've been exhausted all week...actually I'm not even sure what I'm talking about right now.

Here's hoping I don't gain any more than 4-5 lbs over the weekend.

Post subject: Re: My 15 Day Journey to a Healthy Me
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:33 am 

I wondered if you were taking probiotics or enzymes to help with your indigestion?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:49 am 

Post subject: Day 2 revisited again 3.14.17
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:01 am 

I've been extremely busy lately and forgot to post.

The weekend was good although I found myself indulging in chocolates... it appears my stomach can't hold as much food as before so mentally I'm not prepared for it. ex. On Saturday I had fried snapper for lunch. I had no sides or anything else to eat for the day and I was stuffed. So, because I'm accustom to eating at least 2 meals a day I was frustrated that I couldn't eat anything else. I mean really, just fish??? I then remembered I had a snickers in my freezer from January, well we know the story from there....

Yesterday (Day 1 over again) I weighed in at 164.4. This morning I'm at 161.6 that's about .2 lower than my ending weight on Friday - I was 161.8 then.

Because I'm tweaking my diet this week (hoping not to get indigestion) I decided to include watermelon in my diet. I did some research and read where some people actually use it as a cleanser plus it's a good diuretic. Also when I did the lemonade diet some years ago, I remember someone posted that they were combining the two. Unfortunately that website became inactive and closed down. :-(

So while I'm mixing it up for now, I'll hold off posting here and post on my blog instead. On the days that I stick with just the Lemonade Diet I'll post back here. I guess you can say I'll be going back & forth between posts. My blog spot is http://dietwithlemons.blogspot.com/ if anyone is interested in reading.

Post subject: End of Day 4 revisited again 3.17.17
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:50 pm 

Just postin to say I'm now at 159.6. I'm still tweaking my diet and it seems to be going well unfortunately I haven't bee very active moving about. At work I find myself stationed at my desk most of the day forgetting to get up and walk. :cry: Be sides I have a lot of personal matters going on so I've been kinda down lately. Today and the weekend are my eat days so we'll see what happens.

I've been drinking about 10-12oz of lemonade and kept falling really short on my water intake. I only had 1 episode of indigestion this week but it wasn't too bad, I was able to deal with it. I do notice patches of dry skin on my lower thigh and upper right leg I'm not sure if that means I'm not getting enough fat in my diet. As far as I can remember I never had patches of dry skin, or it can be that it's extremely dry over here this winter??? I'll keep a close watch to make sure it's nothing serious.

Gotta remember to take my measurements because my clothes are really hanging on me now. I think in total I lost 16lbs since starting in Feb.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:06 am 

Congrats on the continued weight loss :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:15 pm 

just wanted to thank you for posting your journey. I'm starting day 1 tomorrow, the 20th and reading this diary is very motivating - keep posting! down 16 lbs. in just over 1 month! You Rock! =)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:08 am 

I weighed in today at 161.4, that's about 1.8 lbs over from Friday which isn't bad.

I did sip on some lemonade over the weekend and once again the belching started. So I'll just stick with the watermelon for this week hoping I can get back on the lemonade - I have quite a bit of lemon juice frozen and I just want to use it.... :-( that means I'll be posting on my blog for the week.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:10 am 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:05 am 

Yesterday I was able to include the lemonade mixture with my watermelon and I'm soo happy knowing I didn't experience any digestives problems, belching, etc. I have enough squeezed lemon juice in my freezer to last for at least 4 weeks, and i want to take advantage of it. I realize the lemonade keeps my cravings depleted while the watermelon keeps me full - it's like having the best of two worlds :-)

Anyways the good news is that I'm now at 157.6! Just 2 lbs away from reaching my goal weight of 155!!! If I'm good over the weekend and disciplined next week who knows, perhaps I can reach my goal before the Easter Holiday.

My BF thinks I'm crazy for staying on this diet for such a long period, but I actually like it. The weekends allow me to learn to eat in proportions, something I often struggle with. Even once I reach my goal weight I'm contemplating staying on the diet a little longer, for me it's not just about reaching a goal it's about maintaining that goal and the only way I'll be able to do that is by learning to eat proportionately, making wise decisions on food choices and learning to say NO when I'm full or when I really don't want anything to eat, etc.

Sounds simple, but for me it's difficult, a problem I battle with everyday :-(

Until next week

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:07 pm 

Congrats Sldeal! Wow, almost to your goal! Impressive, and I know you can do it! Are you doing a modified version of the MC as well? I call mine modified because I don't use freshly squeezed lemons and no SWF. I tried but just didn't like SWF. I'm too lazy to mess with the lemons. How many days total have you been on the MC? Since Feb? Impressive!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:56 am 

Hi,
Congratulations on your successful cleanse and thank you for continuing to post here. I am really impressed with your stick-to-it-ivness! Especially with all the digestive problems you're having. Probiotics should help. Reading your journey is very inspiring and motivating. The clothes are the reward! I can't wait until I can fit into my clothes again! I have a closet full of clothes that are too small.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:33 am 

I don't know why, but I always look forward to starting my diet on Mondays. My eating wasn't too bad and I'm learning to eat with control, my primary concern. Thankfully I didn't neat a pint of ice cream :D I cooked pasta on Sunday, drank a glass of wine (I don't normally drink wine, but it came in my Valentine basket) and had only 1/2 cup of ice cream. Although that's all I had to eat on Sunday, I'm still feeling stuffed for the morning.

This morning I weighed in at 161.4 up 3.8 lbs.

Today I'm going to try to incorporate the lemonade back into my diet, but I'm still going to tweak it with watermelon. Because watermelon has sugar I'm not using maple syrup in my lemonade, I decided to substitute it for stevia. Another reason for my indigestion problems could have stemmed from me not consuming enough water, so I'm going to try to get back to my 60oz a day, or maybe close.

Happy MC everyone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next