Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:15 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: My 15 Day Journey to a Healthy Me
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:39 am 

Baisprincess wrote:
Congrats Sldeal! Wow, almost to your goal! Impressive, and I know you can do it! Are you doing a modified version of the MC as well? I call mine modified because I don't use freshly squeezed lemons and no SWF. I tried but just didn't like SWF. I'm too lazy to mess with the lemons. How many days total have you been on the MC? Since Feb? Impressive!

Hi Baisprincess,

I did the straight MC for a while, but then began experiencing digestive issues. I then tweaked it with watermelon, which seems to be working pretty well with my system. I've been doing this for a while 15 days straight afterwards, because I want to see continuous weight loss, I diet Mon - Thur and then Fri - Sun I eat. This way I'm only losing maybe 1 or 2 lbs a week but it works for me and every Monday I look forward to having some kind of control over my eating. I guess at some point you have find what works for you and just stick with it. Happy MC and thanks for dropping by.

Post subject: Re: My 15 Day Journey to a Healthy Me
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:44 am 

prettypat wrote:
Hi,
Congratulations on your successful cleanse and thank you for continuing to post here. I am really impressed with your stick-to-it-ivness! Especially with all the digestive problems you're having. Probiotics should help. Reading your journey is very inspiring and motivating. The clothes are the reward! I can't wait until I can fit into my clothes again! I have a closet full of clothes that are too small.

Prettypat,

That's what keeps me so motivated, my small clothes hanging in my closet. I have a silk dress that I hadn't worn for years. It's a fitted dress and I believe it's at 10 but fits like an 8. The last time I wore that dress I weighed around 145. Fitting into that dress would be my ultimate goal :lol: :lol: however, just knowing that most of my clothes are now too big makes me feel good. I wore a pant suit to work last week, and one of the girls told me to never wear it again, the pants were sagging everywhere :lol: :lol: The watermelon has helped alot with my digestive problems, so I'm trying to get back into the lemonade.

All the best on your MC adventure.

Post subject: 3.28.17
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:03 pm 

Yesterday was extremely busy for me, I barely had time to breathe. My mind ran across food several times, probably smelling food from the kitchen, and once or twice I actually thought about popping something in my mouth. Although I've been doing this for a while I guess food will always be a major issue.

I didn't drink much lemonade probably 10oz but I did get 30oz of water in and of course watermelon. This morning I weighed in at 159.6. I'm expecting another busy day today but will focus on getting more lemonade and water into me, my primary focus is water though, I still see a patch of dry skin on my inner thigh and wondering if it can be from lack of water. I also want to get some steps in, at one point I was doing 30+ active minutes, now I'm only getting like 10 active minutes or less. :(