[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My 10 Lemonade Fast Has Begun

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:50 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My 10 Lemonade Fast Has Begun
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:43 am 

Hi, I'm back.
Background and Why I'm Back:
I was here last year in April and completed 13 days. I was 137 pounds at the beginning and ended with 130 pounds. I was able to keep the weight between 129 - 131 pounds until November by following most of the Wild Diet's rules. Then December came and with it the weight. The weight began to creep up slowly, first I weighed 132, then a couple weeks later 135, a couple weeks later 137 and it stayed at 137 for a while and this morning? 140 pounds. That's the most I have weighed in over a decade. However, I can still fit into all of my clothes and the funny part is that it's not a tight fit, the pants just feel slightly less loose. The 10 pounds increase doesn't make a lot of sense. My diet consists of mostly organic protein, organic lettuce, almost no grains and very little sugar. The only thing I can think of is I have a lot of water weight. I don't believe it's muscle gain, because I injured myself a few months ago and barely did any workouts from November to February, so maybe that's one of the reasons I gained the weight, but I still work out and I eat very well 90% of the time, so I just don't know.

How I prepared myself mentally to start lem diet again:
In the past few weeks I was starting to get miserable seeing my weight creep up. So I decided that since I'll be miserable either way, why not go on the cleanse and give myself hope for a slimmer me. Mind over matter is my mantra. I also see this as a healthy approach to detoxify my body. Win-win. I wish you all well on your journey to a healthier and slimmer you.

Day 0:
I bought two small chocolate bars from Trader Joe's and ate them, so that I'd miss sweets less while on the cleanse. :)
I had the Smooth Move Tea at night.

Day 1:
Weight: 140
Started off with the salt water. I like to read magazines or go on the Internet while drinking it so that it would distract me from the taste and it worked this morning, because before I knew it, I was done. Last year I used agave, but this time around I'm using maple syrup. I found out that agave is actually very bad sugar and it's highly processed, even the organic agave.

Post subject: Re: My 10 Lemonade Fast Has Begun
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:09 pm 

Hihi! Good luck on your fast :D Hope the rest of day 1 went well

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:34 am 

Thanks Bookworm, Day 1 was good with a slight hiccup. I'll post my update.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:46 am 

Day 1 update: my day went well, except for the part that SWF made me very tired so I took a very long nap. I missed my coffee yesterday. I went to the sauna at night to try to help the detox process go faster and did a one mile walk at my gym. I caved and ate a little bit of tofu and fruit at night because I couldn't stop being hungry no matter how many glasses of lem juice I drank. I think this is because I didn't ease into the cleanse. But I don't really see any problem with a bit of food in the first two days of cleanse.

Day 2: 138 pounds
My power went down last night due to the storms and as a result I couldn't do my laxative tea, which then caused me to skip the SWF in the morning. I'm ok with that, because I'd like an early break from the exhaustion that this combination brings on me due to its strong detoxing effect on my body.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:03 am 

Day 2 update: I took another long nap and had to cave in at night and eat a bit of fruit and tofu. Again, no regrets as stated in earlier post. I went to the sauna again and did a one mile walk. I took Smooth Move at night.

Day 3: 136.4 pounds. Disclaimer: on Day 1 I weighed myself after drinking the SW, so that's probably why I weighed 140 pounds. However, since I didn't do the SWF yesterday, I weighed myself this morning before the SWF and I will continue to do it that way so that the weight differences are compared apples to apples. That's how I did it for all the other MC's that I completed, I think I just forgot to do it that way for Day 1 on this round.

Because I'm on MC, I woke up several times way too early in the morning and just forced myself back to sleep. I didn't have major stomach pains like I did last year. I wonder if it's because I'm not doing agave syrup but maple syrup. We'll see how it goes for the rest of the cleanse period.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:13 am 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:26 am 

MCMakover, I didn't mean to PM you. I thought I was replying to your comment and that it was show publicly. Guess not lol.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:08 am 

Day 3 update: This was a pretty easy day for me. No naps but I did take it easy - no workouts or sauna. I also drank 5 glasses of water after I drank my SW and before I had any lem juice. I wonder if it is because of drinking so much water that I didn't feel like a zombie. I also didn't cheat today, because the lem juice finally filled me up. yay

Day 4: 135 pounds. So far so good.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:19 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:36 am 

Day 4 update: I could not get warm for the longest time. I had to layer and layer to get warm. Took a very long nap. Was very tired throughout the day so took it very easy. Despite being very tired, it was not a bad MC day, except for the fact that I had trouble falling asleep because of my long nap and because I was very hungry but eventually I fell asleep. I went to a friend's house who had all different kinds of homemade food, but none of it tempted me. 8)

Day 5: 134.8

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:16 pm 

I admire your will power being around food and sticking to the mc - well done :)
I also found the first few days on the mc I was constantly tired. Naps are great! (and help pass time)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:48 am 

Yes, I enjoy those naps.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:59 am 

Day 5 update: Very easy MC day. Drank lots of lem juice, most of it without maple syrup because I ran out the night before. Almost didn't make it to church because of SWF, still made it but was late. It helped to start the day being with people. Took a 4 mile walk with a friend and then we did some shopping.

Day 6: 134.2

;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:48 am 

Day 6 update: It was another easy day. Compared to last year's cleanse, this one has been a breeze. Even if the remaining 4 days are difficult, it will still be better than last year. Right after drinking the SW, I got very cold and had to triple layer to get warm. Had a very long. Took it very easy.

Day 7: 133.4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:15 am 

So glad the cleanse is going so well. You're almost at your goal!