[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - MCMakeover's 60 Day Journey

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: MCMakeover's 60 Day Journey
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:42 am 

Hihi, just checking in :) You're doing really great! Can't wait to hear what your weigh in is after your monthly visitor is gone. :lol:

Post subject: Redux: Day 7 (188.8lbs) and Day 8 (187.8lbs)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:16 am 

Redux: Day 7 (188.8lbs) and Day 8 (187.8lbs)

The red witch is still here and making her presence a bit more known these past two days than on Days 5 and 6. I weighed in yesterday, Day 7, at 188.8lbs which was a one pound loss from the previous day. I weighed in this morning at 187.8 lbs which is another one pound loss from yesterday. I would suspect that I am still retaining a pound or so of water weight but my retention tends to decrease over the course of my cycle so there is a small chance that the changes on the scale are a result of water release; however, a pound a day is pretty consistent with my previous losses on the cleanse so they could also be real losses. I will know more when I weigh in on Friday, when my cycle should be over.

I have noticed my clothes are beginning to feel a bit looser which is exciting. I still don't see a smaller me when I look in the mirror so I will be interested to see if there is difference in the photos I took on the first day of my first cleanse when I was 199.4lbs and Friday, when I expect to be approximately 13lbs smaller (this assumes I weigh in on Friday at around 186lbs.)

There is a chance that my cleanse may be coming to an end a lot sooner than expected. Mr. Canada is planning trip for the week of March 19th. He is Indian-Canadian and loves to cook so there is no way that I would be able to stay on the cleanse during a visit with him. It has been hard enough declining food at "last semester" outings and not looking rude. Mr. Canada thinks cooking is an intimate and communal act and it would be unpardonably rude not to cook and eat with him. If he confirms travel plans by Friday then I will end the cleanse on Friday, which would only be Day 10, and transition properly from the cleanse. Indian food tends to be spicy and if I attempted to go directly from the cleanse to eating Indian food I expect the results could be bad for my intestines. If I have to end this cleanse early, I don't anticipate that I will start another one soon after. I think I will mostly focus on eliminating processed foods from my diet and being more aware of the emotional mindless eating that lead to 199.4lbs. I would still like to be 149.4lbs on May 1st so I will continue to focus on mindful, plant based eating. I will stop posting on this forum because I will no longer be on the cleanse and don't want to misrepresent my eating but I will continue to do weigh-ins and post pictures on my blog since the sense of accountability has been helpful to me.

I still have a persistent cough and a sore throat so I will be visiting the doctor today but otherwise I am well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:31 pm 

Ah life interruptions, they are real and we must adjust so that we don't have regrets. A guy can act one way on camera and another way in person. Getting to know him better is more important than finishing the cleanse. You're a smart woman, so I'm sure you've already researched red flags in guys and are watching out for them in this guy. I will read your blog posts and I wish you the best in your adventure of getting to your ideal weight. If you can get a graduate degree, you can get this, too!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:27 am 

Post subject: Redux: Day 9 (187.4lbs) and Day 10 (188.8lbs)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:28 am 

Today will officially be the last day of my challenge. Around Day 6 I had a heart to heart with myself and acknowledge that my principal reason for doing the challenge is to lose weight. This was further underscored by the fact that I almost didn't go to the gym last night with a good friend because I knew that having not been for almost two weeks that my muscles would retain water and that I would weigh-in today at a higher weight. The more I thought about that, the more counterproductive my current attitude felt. The goal should be about long term health benefits which should include weightlifting and exercises designed to build muscle and not just seeing the number move down on the scale.

Mr. Canada and I confirmed travel plans so I will be getting to hang out with him later this month. Super excited. But I will talk about that later...

So here I am on Day 10. Looking in the mirror, I don't really see a difference. Everyone says take photos as if it will help you see something you don't see in the mirror. I did. And I still don't see a difference. There is obviously a difference between my Redux - Day 1 weight and now and an even greater difference between my Day 1 weight and now as is demonstrated on the scale and in the way my clothes fit, but I still don't see it. I usually don't see a difference in my body until my weight is down around 179 so hopefully I will "see" it then.

So here are my stats to wrap up:

Day 1: 199.4lbs
Redux Day 1: 196.8lbs
Day 10: 188.8lbs.

If you want to see them, photos are on my blog; I will continue blogging about my weight loss there. This is my last post here but I want to thank everyone who stopped by or ever offered words of encouragement. The meant more than you know.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:09 am 

Well done on your day 10! I'll be following you on your blog. Looking forward to seeing your progress and reading about Mr Canada :)