[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - MCMakeover's 60 Day Journey

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: MCMakeover's 60 Day Journey
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 am 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:57 am 

Awwwww!

Great point about who do you send to the store!? It made me laugh in that dark way.

So so sorry about the Flu ... :( Horrible stuff really

Life is nice and long so you can always try again any time you know? I've false started plenty and plenty of fasts ... many times!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:01 pm 

Oh also I forgot to stay that any progress is progress you keep you know? It's not lost. It still counts! I used to misunderstand that part. Now I get it though!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:29 pm 

I believe you got the flu because of the MC. Your body is detoxing big time and is weaker as a result. Are you doing the salt water flush in the morning? If not, I recommend you start immediately or you can cause damage to your insides. p.s. I got my graduates degree and it's so wonderful to be finally done! Good for you for going for your graduate degree.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:16 pm 

@MCMakeover I am so glad to see you on here today! :) Hope you're feeling much better. Eh who here hasn't fallen off the wagon? I commend you for restarting the mc! Go day 1!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:00 pm 

Post subject: Redux: Day 2 (192.6 lbs)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:08 pm 

Redux: Day 2 (192.6 lbs)

So my day 2 weight is 192.6. That's a 4.2 lbs loss since yesterday. I am not surprised the number is that high because I am very sodium sensitive and I spent the three days I was off the cleanse drinking soup...I know, not the best thing for someone with a sodium sensitivity. However, in all fairness, when I am not sick, I usually make my own soup and I reduce the amount of sodium in recipes. As I was eating soup made by the roommate, I had no desire to look a gift horse in the mouth. Also, I was freezing and the soup was warm.

Today was a pretty easy day. The cough is still pretty bad but the low grade fever (99.6) that was still lingering as of yesterday is entirely gone and my temperature is back to normal. I'm on the mend.

I plan on going for a walk shortly and look forward to fresh air.

Thanks to all of the lovely people who left nice messages. I appreciate you all more than words can express.

Post subject: Redux: Day 3 (191.2 lbs)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:06 am 

Redux: Day 3 (191.2 lbs)

My weight this morning is 191.2. That is a 1.4 lbs loss since yesterday. Again, I believe the quick drop from my Day 1 weight today's weight is due to water retention. While I am excited for every pound released, I won't get really excited about seeing the scale move until I am back to 189.4lbs, which was my Day 9 weight, and the last time I weighed myself before I fell off the cleanse on Day 11.

I woke up this morning feeling the same as yesterday. Still a bit...sick. I went to bed fairly early last night and thought another night's sleep was all I really needed to get over this, but it may take more time and rest.

It's Friday and I don't have classes or work so I look forward to catching up on some blogs/vlogs before doing some laundry and other household chores, like cleaning my room, that got completely out of control while I was sick.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:56 am 

You're doing much already plus battling the flu and doing this mc. Make sure you take advantage of today and rest up as much as you can. It really helps. You're doing so well! :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:23 pm 

Post subject: Redux: Day 4 (189.8 lbs)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:30 pm 

Redux: Day 4 (189.8 lbs)

My weight this morning was 189.8lbs which puts me back in the 180s! Yay! Good bye to the 190s forever! Hopefully. Definitely. I know the weight loss will dramatically slow down now that I have gotten back to where I was before I fell off the cleanse but, as always, I'm grateful for any progress.

Yesterday, a friend who has applauded me attempt to get into better shape and my consistent declining of the snacks and other goodies that constantly float around University Housing saw me standing next to his desk and remarked out of the blue, "You are definitely a smaller." I beamed. I can't see it yet when I look in the mirror but I'm hoping by Day 10, when I take my first progress photo, I'll be able to see it.

Today was a lazy Saturday. I am still not completely better but I continue to hope that rest, water, and lemon drank will have me restored soon.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:16 pm 

I love that your progress was validated. Those little things are incentive to keep on going. :) And yay the 180s. I'm right there with ya.

1 day at a time is the only way I get through the day too. I try not to focus on the day # it is, or how many more to go. I think it would drive me batty. I just distract myself, remove myself from near the food and focus on why I'm on this mc.

Well done on your progress so far. :) Hope you feel better soon.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:20 pm 

Congratz on getting to your 180s! You go coco 8)

Post subject: Redux: Day 5 (190.4lbs) and Day 6 (189.8lbs)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:41 am 

Redux: Day 5 (190.4lbs) and Day 6 (189.8lbs)

WARNING: Post may be TMI for people who don't like allusions to bodily functions

Saturday evening, my monthly menses came to play. I should not have been surprised by her arrival given the time since her last arrival, however, her impending presence is usually signaled by extreme cramps and significant bloating, which I did not experience this month. Further, I have always tended to have a heavier cycle (to the point that doctors put me on birth control at a very young age to "alleviate" it" but my current cycle could be described as "light" at worst. In fact, this may be the be menstrual cycle experience I have ever had.

As I had never been on the master cleanse before while also experiencing my menstrual cycle, I didn't immediately realize what was up. But this morning as I got ready to prepare my lemonade for the day, something finally clicked. My initial assumption was that I am not currently consuming enough calories as to make me suitably fertile...but I have been on diets before in which I "under ate" and they didn't affect my cycle and it's not like it's not there at all, it's just very, very, light.

Well, if someone had told me this could be the result of doing the master cleanse, I would have done it for loner periods years ago...or at least shifted the time of month that I planned to do it. Just kidding...or am I...

Not surprisingly, the arrival of my monthly means that I am retaining some water; I felt it when I woke up. My hands have a "tight" feeling... Which means, I was not surprised yesterday to weigh in at 190.4lbs which is a 0.6 lb gain between Saturday and Sunday and a 0.6lb loss between yesterday and today. When I am on my cycle I usually retain anywhere from 2-6lbs of additional water weight depending on what my diet has been like and my current weight, so I don't expect to get an accurate scale reading until early next week after my cycle ends. Although, perhaps the master cleanse will also affect its length? I can't imagine I could be so lucky.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:47 am 

Thanks bookw0rm! It felt really good because it was unsolicited. Like we were talking about something related to work and he just said it out of the blue when I turned to the side to get something off a desk.

Thanks Halyna17 :-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next