[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Bookw0rm's 34 day MC

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: My first MC for 2017
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:11 am 

Day 17 - wow :shock:

no time for weigh in yet again

Okay so before bed I had a glass of lemonade because I burnt up a lot of energy while jumping. Well right after drinking it I had the worst pain ever. My stomach and back started to hurt simultaneously and I felt like barfing/pooping (lol). I lay down quickly and massaged my stomach for a while and it subsided. I read later that jumping activates the bowels? I think if I was eating solids it would affect me a lot more.
I slept like a freaking rock and couldn't wake up. The soft pitter patter of rain on my windows didn't help either. Rain always lulls me to sleep. I realized that because I'm not consuming enough calories and constantly expending a lot, it could be why I'm always tired in the morning. I will try to remedy that today - drinking more lemonade and sleeping earlier.

I feel super energetic despite my initial exhaustion this morning. I can't wait to jump again today. I am still also using my stepper and doing resistance bands. I will take it easier until my muscles recover.

Update - I am having my 1st lemonade of the day with carbonated water- Oh My Gahh! It is like...mana from the gods. Delicious. It tastes like soda. Spicy soda. I feel like I'm cheating lol. Mine is plain carbonated water, no added sugars and sodium free. I made sure to pop it in the freezer so it was super chilled (I love ice cold water). I've read varying posts from people who have used it with no adverse effects and from others who are against it. You do what your intuition tells you. I think it's a nice treat but it will by no means replace the regular lemonade.

My asmr obsession today is spring rolls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Zucgkos2k I hate spring rolls but the crunchy sounds are to die for lol. I try to watch foods I wouldn't eat outside the mc. I am listening to food eating sounds on earbuds and working. Is that crazy? Lol. It helps me focus. Have I mentioned that outside of this fast I found asmr videos annoying and weird af? It's like my salvation right now. I still hate the talky ones though.

I've been having bouts of acid reflux the last few days. The only change I made was the type of lemons. The organic ones are pricey af, but don't didn't give me any burning sensations.

Happy MC to whoever is reading this.

Last edited by bookw0rm on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:04 am 

Nice to see you on Day 17!!! Very awesome. And glad you have more energy. I like that the MC isn't just a continuum of tiredness. Keep up the great work!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:38 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:20 pm 

Thank you ladies you're also kicking butt!

Day 17 part 2 (night)

Honestly yesterday and today were the toughest days craving/hunger wise. Idk why but I'm hungry often and I can't stop thinking about food. Everything smells amazing. My sense of smell must be heightened and the mental torture of no food is getting to me. I don't want to cave. I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to give up today. I can't tell you how many times I passed by food and had the automatic response to eat and stopped myself.
Last night or the night before I dreamt I'd eaten and I enjoyed it but I was so upset that I messed up my mc and had to start over. I don't want to do that. I really want to stick it out but man it is so tough. The first 15 days my determination to succeed was because I was scared healthwise. I really can't afford to restart this mc again. Sleep will do me some good. I miss being off work like I was the first 8 days of the mc.

I jumped on the rebounder for a while then hopped on the stepper and did some resistance bands. The rebounder is fun but you have to build up your muscles. I can't do more than a few mins continuously.

Last edited by bookw0rm on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:13 am 

Day 18

179. _ lbs (can't rem what the scale said)

Eh another day, another lemon. The food thoughts are strong and it's bumming me out. This week on the mc is so tough mentally. My train seems to have lost steam. But it could be to do with an ill friend (ex bf) and things are grim - worse is he's cut everyone off and refuses to let us see him in this way. So I apologize in advance if I am bleh for a while.

I woke up around 4:30am and couldn't fall back to sleep. I was starving and super thirsty. Jumped on the rebounder for a few. No bm for the day unno what that's about. Yesterday I had about 6 glasses of lemonade thanks to the fizz water. Having it plain today seems a bit depressing and I don't want to drink it.

I don't want to quit now. I'm barely half there. Food is the worst addiction. It consumes my every waking minute except for distractions here and there.

Hope you're hanging in there. You can do this. Trust me, if I can do it, so can you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:26 pm 

I'm sorry it's rough for you Bookworm. It's good to write it out and I'm glad you are. You're very strong to be on day 17 and to overcome your day 15 challenge. I hope you find something that will help distract you. Today I went to the gym and sauna again to distract myself and now I'm getting ready to go to church, but before I went I wanted to write to you in hopes that it'll cheer you up even a little bit :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:27 am 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:53 am 

Glad to hear that I helped cheer you up, yay! And nice to read that you're full of energy. Though sorry that your laptop broke, that's no fun. I hope that you continue to be energetic and to be able to complete your goal.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:00 am 

Thank you Halyna!

Day 20

178 lbs = 18.8lbs weight loss

I realized I'm 1.2lbs away from a 20lbs weight loss. I can't wait to hit that goal. I didn't work out last night since my ankle was bugging me. Today I'm wearing another shirt I haven't fit into in ages. The weird thing is most people I work with don't seem to notice my weight loss - guess I really hid my stomach well lmao. I still have a long way to go.

TMI warning
I had a solid bm yesterday and today. I find that really surprising despite not eating in 20 days.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:31 am 

Wow, so you basically lost 20 pounds if you slightly, and very slightly, round up. How awesome is that! Sometimes people notice that you look different but they can't figure out what is different and they are hesitant to say anything in fear that they might say the wrong thing. I'm glad you get to fit into your older and smaller clothes - that is the best feeling ever. Keep it up!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:39 am 

Galracer

SW - 191lbs

CW - 181lbs

GW - 150lbs

SD - 8th Mar 17 / ED - 6th Apr 17

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0PofZR/]

[/url]

Last edited by galracer on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:40 am 

Day 21

176lbs :shock: :shock:

Omg I can't believe I'm down 20+ lbs! Whaaattt? How did that happen? Lol I feel very elated. I wish I had taken measurements before I started. I couldn't face the #s so I avoided it. My tummy is 50%+ less than the size it was before. It's still round, don't get me wrong but nothing like it was.

I had some terrible dreams last night of me eating and breaking my fast. I was so upset with myself and didn't want to spiral down the same out of control path as I had many times before. I was so relieve when I awoke.

To anyone doubting themselves...find your motivation and hold fast to that. Mine is my health and nothing supersedes that...anymore. When you don't have your health, you don't have anything. Life ceases to be enjoyable. You'll always be worried about what else can go wrong. You can have all the money in the world but if you're unwell then eh, what good is it? This mc is meant to heal my body and the weight loss is an added bonus.

My goal I think is to end on March 26th, which would be day 36 for me. I would then ease out for the remaining days just in time for my bday lol

I was so ready to give up this week. It was really really tough. You girls on here really kept me going and I can't thank you enough. Thank you :oops:

I think this will be a lazy weekend to spend time with friends. We'll see about the exercising.

Good luck to you. I know you can do this!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:43 am 

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a huge accomplishment. Lots of handclaps. I agree about your comment on health from personal experience. Keep going! Time flies.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:41 am 

^ thank you for your support :D

Day 22 & 23

Yesterday was tough. I was constantly hungry no matter how much I drank. I wanted to give up. My neck pain then came back in full force and it was simply nauseating. I caved and took a magnesium supplement for pain.
Hope today is better.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:22 am 

I'm so happy for you! A whopping 20lbs.....way ta go! Sorry you weren't feeling too well yesterday, I hope today is a better day for you. We have to constantly remind ourselves If we want it that bad, we have to go after it despite the obstacle! You're doing this and we're behind you 100%!!! :wink: Just a few more days and it will all be over.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next