Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: My 10 Lemonade Fast Has Begun
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:24 pm 

Lol, I agree about the parasite thing. It is scary. On the bright side, I understand that not all parasites in us are bad as crazy as that sounds.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:37 am 

Day 14 update: Much better day than day 13. I did not skip the SWF. I find that I have more energy after I do the SWF. Again, had clove 'tea', thyme tea, and cilantro tea (helps eliminate heavy metals). 1 mile walk, epsom salt bath. Began to really miss food at night. I made the decision that day 14 will be my last day on the cleanse. I have already exceeded my goal by 4 days and I think it is time for me to stop. I have a bunch of stuff going on this weekend and next week at work that will make it tough for me to be on the MC. This has been one of the easiest MC's to be on, I think this is my 8th or 9th MC to date. This forum has been great for me, too. :D

Day 1 phase out: 129.4. Let the orange juice time begin!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:59 am 

You did great Halyna, sticking with this mc way past your goal :) Hope the ease out goes well. (secretly excited for you to eat food so I live vicariously through you lol) Thank you for your kindness and support.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:52 pm 

Thanks Bookworm. It's a great feeling to be done, but I already want to go back just to try improve my health even further. The phase out process wasn't to bad. I appreciate all of your encouragement. It was nice having you here for support.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:59 pm 

End of Cleanse: 130 pounds. I lost 9 pounds.

My phase out was a success. Unlike last year, I had no nausea or pain. I was very tempted to break the rules but I stuck to them, with one exception: I took probiotics every night of the phase out, which I believe helped me instead of harmed me.

It's two days after my phase out completion and it's very obvious that I lost a couple of inches. I can see the most weight loss is in my legs, I just look so very slim and I love it, love it. 8)

I am seriously considering starting the MC again very soon to help improve my health, but it will depend on my schedule at work.

I wish you all the best on your cleanses! Special thanks to Bookworm and MCMakeover for your support and encouragement. :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:58 am 

Thanks for updating us. Glad the ease out wasn't difficult. I also take probiotics and feel that it helps. I love that you're already thinking of doing the mc again soon for health. You've already given your body a reset so I'm sure when the time is best you'll be back again.
I can not thank you enough for your support and kindness on here. :D