[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My 10 Lemonade Fast Has Begun

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: My 10 Lemonade Fast Has Begun
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:05 am 

Thanks Bookworm :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:12 am 

Day 7 update: Short nap taken. Another good day. This MC is just so different compared to last year's. I was so miserable last year throughout the majority of the cleanse. I went to the sauna and took it very easy throughout the day.

Day 8: 132.8 The weight is not decreasing as fast as I would like, but it is going in the right direction.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:54 am 

Day 8 update: Another good day. No nap. 1 mile walk and sauna time completed. Can't believe I am almost done. I kept myself busy and distracted to not think about cleanse and it worked very well. Part of me is tempted to stay on cleanse longer than 10 days but I will decide on day 11.

Day 9: 132.2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:15 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:35 am 

Thanks Bookworm. Those naps have been very nice!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:48 am 

Day 9 update: Took a very long nap. Ran 2 miles and did a 1.5 mile walk. Took a long epsom salt bath. I was feeling a little down after SWF but the nap helped plus watching comedy shows. It is good to keep myself staying positive to keep going on this cleanse.

Day 10: 131.6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:19 am 

I have achieved my 10 day goal successfully. I now want to continue with the MC for a little longer. I am going to take it day by day. The reason why I want to stay on it is two-fold: first, I love having control over my weight and second, this cleanse is super healthy for my body. I feel like I can continue because it has been pretty easy to be on it. I may stop tomorrow and I may not, I will take it one day at a time since each day is a bonus day.

Day 10 update: Sauna, elliptical, bike and planking. I just can't get enough of the sauna. It started off as a bad day, but going to the gym helped. What really lifted my mood was trying on a dress I bought two weeks ago and looking amazing in it. In this dress, it is very obvious that I lost weight because the dress is white and it has a tailored look, meaning that it is a little unforgiving and it was very nice to me when I tried it on. 8)

Day 11: 131.2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:25 am 

Well done to you reaching the 10 day goal! The amount of energy you expend daily on exercise is really impressive! I don't have that much lol. It's so great you're wanting to keep going. Like you, I never really set a goal because I didn't want to psych myself out. One day at a time :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:47 am 

Bookworm, I use the gym as my major distraction. And I'm loving the energy that I can use to go there, but mainly I go there because of the sauna. :D Thanks for your encouragement!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 am 

Day 10 update: This was a great day. I wasn't tired at all and there was no temptation to nap. The only negative part was that I accidentally swallowed a lemon seed and immediately became nauseated. It didn't go away until I drank peppermint tea. I spent most of the day doing chores, then did the sauna. After that I went to a friend's house with my lemons, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. Because I was so active on this day, I ended up drinking 13 glasses of lem juice. On day 9 I drank 14 glasses and on day 6 had 12 glasses. I have averaged about 10 glasses a day throughout this cleanse.

Day 11: 130.8

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:20 am 

Day 12 update: It was a great day and a tough night. After church I took a 5.5 mile walk with a friend. Came home and took a long nap. Then talked with another friend on the phone for a few hours. When the night hit, I started to feel very down to the point where I wanted to end the cleanse. I kept getting hungry. I decided to get motivation by reading a supplemental MC book called The Complete Master Cleanse by Tom Woloshyn. His teaching on parasites living in our bodies and how to get rid of them was very informative. I am not as much interested in losing weight anymore as I am in further detoxifying my body. I love getting further education on improving my health. I am going to skip the SWF today, this will be my second time in 13 days that I am skipping this important and vital step. I hope that you all are doing great on your cleanses. :D

Day 13: 130.6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:17 am 

You're doing so well Halyna. I love that you pushed through and found motivation to keep going for your health :D You're so active during the fast and continue to inspire me when I feel lazy. By no means am I doing as much as you are physically but I still am doing a bit every day.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:36 am 

Thanks Bookworm. Every little bit of exercise counts. It gets easier to do more as you get stronger.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:47 am 

Day 13 update: I had the least amount of energy this day compared to any other day on the cleanse. I think it is because my body is trying to get rid of a lot of poison and it made me very weak. As a result, I took it very, very easy and had a very long nap. I took clove "tea" (2 drops of clove essential oil in warm water) to try to help the cleanse. I had thyme tea - this was real tea. Waiting for other parasite killing product to arrive. If you're curious, google 'herbal parasite cleanse'. I wanted to give up the MC a couple of times on this day but I had a supportive friend who encouraged me to stay on, because they recognized that I would miss an important detox period, so I hung on and I'm glad I did.

Day 14: 129.4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:51 am 

Aww I am *so* glad your friend is cheering you on in this process. Every bit of encouragement helps! :D

ps - those parasite stuff scare the sh*t out of me and that's one reason I decided to do the mc longer than 10 days.