[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Day 6 and beyond.... Modified Version

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 6 and beyond.... Modified Version
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:32 pm 

You know, I'm probably one of those people who take a lot of short cuts in life. Who knows, I just really didn't feel like cutting those lemons and finding the right maple syrup so here is my Modified Master Cleanse recipe.

1. 10 oz Spring water (was on sale)
2. 1 tbsp Lakewood Organic Pure Lemon juice Fresh Pressed - not from concentrate, no preservatives (nobody got time for that)
3. 1 tbsp Grade A Maple Syrup (don't judge me) (1 tbsp because I want to lose weight)
4. 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (smallest size I had)

I usually make about 30 oz worth to take to work in the morning ( Recipe x3) and make another 30 oz when I'm home and that's it for me! About 60 oz a day is good for me.

I didn't feel like waking up early to do salt water flush, so I do two laxatives instead (one in the morning and one at night) - Triple Leaf Super Slimming Herbal Tea (was already in my cabinet)

Background: Female; late 30s (just sayin)

So here we go...

3/13/17 = 226 lbs Started Master Cleanse Day 1
3/14/17 = 224 (-2) {2} Day 2
3/15 = 221 (-3) {5} Day 3
3/16 = 219 (2) {7} Day 4
3/17 = 217 (2) {9} Day 5
3/18 = 216 (1) {10} Day 6

Oh by the way, I don't worry about ounces in weight (I ain't got time for that)

Overall I'm feeling great! I'm not hungry. I'm actually feeling so great. I'm excited and motivated that I lost 10 pounds in six days. My plan is to do 14 days, but I'm feeling so great that I may just keep going. I guess we all will just have to wait and see....

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wk83kqj/]

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Day 6 and beyond.... Modified Version
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:21 pm 

10lbs in six days. Nicely done :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:14 pm 

Thanks, I've just ordered some Grade B Maple Syrup from Amazon. I will use after I finish my current one. I'm so motivated and happy with my results so far. I started the Cleanse with two other people from work and they did both did not make it 3 days. I just finished reading Stanley B. Master Cleanse and was like fine.....I'll get Grade B Maple Syrup.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:42 am 

3/16 = 219 (2) {7} Day 4
3/17 = 217 (2) {9} Day 5
3/19 = 215 (1) {11} Day 7 SW Flush

Okay I changed my day count. I think I'm on Day 7 of my Cleanse. I drank the salt water flush this morning. It was not that bad. I think I may continue it. Maybe on the weekends. I don't know I guess it does make you have to be close to the bathroom. I'm still feeling it out. I do kind of like the way the salt water flush makes me go to the bathroom. And after reading the book some more, I think I should be using the Salt Water Flush. I actually kind of like the Salty water because with the master cleanse lemonade your tasting a little sweet and spicy and the SWF is a little salty so it gives me a little bit of variety if that makes sense to you. After about one hour I start feeling the effects of the salt water flush. And I went to the bathroom. In about hour and a half later I'm still kind of in the bathroom. But again if you make a quick don't linger it should be fine.

I'm happy with the Weight loss. I started out about averaging 2 pounds a day now it's slowed down to about a pound a day but that's still a very good average. I'm still very satisfied.

My energy is still great today. I plan on exercising today going up at 3 flights of stairs about three times. That usually gets me sweating and my heart racing and pumping and I feel like I need to just laydown afterwards.

Happy Cleansing and remember, you can do this. I am not a person who has great willpower I am a person who today has goals and determination and motivation and there are so many different ways you can do this MC and do this lifestyle change. Hopefully whatever your reasoning you really stick with that and keep that focus. It is not about the food you're missing. It is about making better choices. Getting your Health back or whatever's driving you to do this cleanse. I love that knowing the fact that I'm contributing to my body resting healing naturally healing itself is a beautiful thing. It is beautiful to know that I am capable of this and that's what keeps me motivated.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:46 pm 

3/16 = 219 (2) {7} Day 4
3/17 = 217 (2) {9} Day 5
3/20 = 213 (2) {13} Day 8

Day 8

2 lbs loss, woo hoo! Thanks SWF. I didn't have time this morning to make SWF so I just took a slim tea to work as usual. I'm still feeling great. Yesterday I was outside playing with my two children and throwing the football. I even tried to race my son, of course he still beat me. My goal is to kind of try to really beat him at running since he is only 9 years old. Lol. Even attempted three cart wheels with my daughter, and actually never fell on the ground. I did learn that I should stretch first, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:55 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:38 pm 

3/16 = 219 (2) {7} Day 4
3/17 = 217 (2) {9} Day 5
3/21 = 213 (0) {13} Day 9

Day 9 On MC

No weight loss today. Feeling real good all day at work. Had several BMs today. Felt like dancing in the halls. Was even doing squats at my desk. I will probably do the SWF at night. If anyone knows if that will be okay, please let me know.

Thanks Bookworm for your encouragement. Means a lot. Tomorrow will be my 10th day on the Cleanse. I think I will keep going until I'm under 200 lbs. That's my goal. I think I can do it. I also road my bike around the block two times. It felt so good to have the wind in my face. I dusted off my old Thigh Master as well.

Oh, I tried on two pairs of pants that were a size16 that were in my closet that I never wore since the day I bought them on back in 2015. They were tight, but zipped up. Sounds like a victory.

I'm 5'5 by the way. Currently wearing a size 18 comfortably. That was also my starting pants size. So the fact that I could get in my size 16 gives me more motivation! My Maple syrup grade B came in so I'm using that now. For those who saw my modified recipe. Grade A will work, but Grade B provides more nutrients.

Until tomorrow! Happy Cleansing!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:23 pm 

You can def do the swf at nights. Sometimes we have to make adjustments due to rl/work etc. I'd take the sm tea in the morning and do the swf at night.

Woohoo fitting into old clothes feels so good - I'm in that phase now lol. You've done so well since you've started. I love how much energy you have. Keep it up! :) You can do this and I'll be right here cheering you on! :o

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:15 pm 

Thanks Bookw0rm! I tried the SWF tonight and I'm happy with the results. At times it feels like it will not end, but that's even more the reason for me to complete them at night. I think I may be in this for the long hall. I like the 37 then 3 plan. I'll see how my body feels. I am actually diabetic so I really want to lose weight and take my life back. I really want to cure myself. Try to change the wrong I have done to my body. I want to live and not let food or my laziness kill me or take years off my life. Makes me cry thinking about it. I too had a nightmare that I cheated on the Cleanse. I felt so bad because I felt like something else was controlling me and all of a sudden I had food in my mouth. I was so happy to wake up knowing it was just a dream and that I had not cheated on my new path to a better me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:23 am 

Glad the swf went well! lol aren't those eating dreams just crazy? Always so relieved when I wake up :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:19 pm 

3/16 = 219 (2) {7} Day 4
3/17 = 217 (2) {9} Day 5
3/21 = 213 (0) {13} Day 9 SW Flush
3/22 = 215 (+2) {11} Day 10

Day 10

Gained 2 lbs somehow? My "female thing" is here so maybe that has something to do with it. Either way, I broke up with my scale today. If he doesn't start acting right then I'm just going to have to dump him. I've been so upset lately I even ordered a new scale seriously I'm like this one was probably broken. I need a new one anyway so it made me feel better but hopefully won't get depressed if my new scale shows a different size then I'll will trade him in for something else! Lol

I'm not discouraged though. 10 days and going strong down eleven pounds and feeling good. For exercise I went walking for about 30 minutes today on my lunch break. I'm going to try to incorporate that with my lunch break since I'm just drinking fluids anyway.

Until tomorrow, happy cleansing !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:49 pm 

You inspire me to be more active. I've been really slacking lately. I died reading your scale post. Lmao! I hope the next one works out ;) hehe. Glad you aren't discouraged though. You're doing so brilliantly. You can do this and you will!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:06 am 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:52 pm 

3/16 = 219 (2) {7} Day 4
3/17 = 217 (2) {9} Day 5
3/21 = 213 (0) {13} Day 9 SW Flush
3/22 = 215 (+2) {11} Day 10
3/23 = 213 (2) {13} Day 11

Day 11

Thanks Bookw0rm and Sideal for both your encouragement. I have a new scale that talks and she said your weight is 213 lbs! Yaaaasss'. Omg, I am so happy! I'm losing again and it feels good! A lot of people at work are curious now about what I'm doing. I'm like master cleanse get with it! I have a new walking buddy who is keeping me focused with my walking. We walked again for lunch (even up a hill). We walked for 30 mins and 6000 steps I believe. Glad she is keeping me honest about movement. I find that not eating is much easier than getting your exercise in. Honestly, I never felt so good about it. It's been along time since I walked with a purpose in daylight. Usually you know I go in the car, to the store, but not just walking in daylight. It feels like I an accomplishment.

Well game on! I'm losing weight again!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:11 am 

good morning BP. It is so motivating to read your blog! You have given me the strength to do this cleanse, you are my inspiration! I love how much energy you have and the excitement you feel at your success comes thru your blog. I am here cheering you on.