[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - DeeDee's MC :)

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:51 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: DeeDee's MC :)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:48 am 

Going to start a MC this Sun/Mon. Not too sure how long I'll go, I guess I'm gonna just go with it and see where it takes me.
I've done one MC before - 7 years ago and made it 43 days (I was trying for 60 days)

About me: :mrgreen:
Starting weight 245ish
(I'll get a beginning weight the day I start)
I gained over 60lbs since I quit smoking 4 years ago
5'7
38 years old
Female

I wont be doing the SWF - I just cant...Smooth Move instead :lol:

Hoping to lose some weight and this be my jump start to better eating and a healthier lifestyle after the MC

Anyone else starting this week? I'd love a buddy to do it with :)

Last edited by deedee38 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: DeeDee's MC :)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:26 pm 

Good luck Dee Dee. I'm on Day 10, but plan on going the distances. I too have a lot to lose. Look forward to following your progress!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:55 am 

Thank you very much. Hoping to start on Sunday. Great job making it to day 10. I will be following your progress as well, good luck :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:28 am 

Day 1: Starting weight 240.2lbs yikes (I did not ease in, I had a last meal of my favorite pizza last night :? )

I'm extremely excited to start today but extremely nervous at the same time. The first time I did the MC I had a few weeks vacation from work. This time I will be working through it which is where the nervousness comes in. I work overnights and I work at a job where I have to stay extremely alert/focused. I honestly don't remember how I felt the first few days of the MC last time. I'm hoping I wont be a jittery mess. I'm able to use the bathroom as much as I need at work which is a relief. I'm worried about the first few days. I work tonight, off tomorrow night, then work the next 3 days. I guess I'll see how it goes. No turning back now :mrgreen: After the first week I plan to incorporate some kind of exercise into it even if its just some walking with my kids.

EDIT: Just drank my first lemonade and it was just as I remember. I don't care for spicy stuff but the cayenne never bothered me, maybe because I use it when I cook as well. I remember the sweetness is what I didn't care for even when using only 1 tbsp. Going to drink 10 ounces of water after each lemonade to get more water in as well. Next few days should def be interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:03 pm 

I'm excited for you! The first step is always the hardest! Soon you will be sailing through!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:47 pm 

Hope today went well for you! You can do this. Looking forward to reading your journey :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:34 am 

Day 1: 240.2lbs
Day 2: 236.8lbs

Thanks everyone. Day 1 went well. I had a little bit of back pain and the chills at work last night but no real problems. It went better than I expected. I'm hungry but it's bearable. When I was driving home from work this morning I noticed every restaurant on the way home and my stomach was grumbling. Going to drink my tea and get some sleep. Today should be a bit better as I'm off work tonight so I'll get lots of sleep which makes it easier. I think today is going to be a headache kind of day since this is day 2 with no Coke Cola!

Hope everyone has a great day :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:29 am 

Yay, DD! Welcome aboard! I'm on day 6 today so I'm right here with ya, girl! Looking forward to reading your journal as you begin to shrink! :) :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:16 pm 

Thanks prettypat. I've been reading your journal and your doing great!! :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:00 am 

Day 1: 240.2 lbs
Day 2: 236.8 lbs
Day 3: 233.8 lbs

Last night I was dizzy, nauseous, and had the chills. I went to bed early and woke up this morning feeling the same plus lower abdomen pain and little shaky as well. I skipped the smooth move this morning because I needed to get a lemonade in me fast to get a little energy. It made me feel a little better. Yesterday I only drank 5 lemonades because of the nausea. I'm slowly trying to work my way up to at least 8 a day. I've got tons to do this morning so I'll try to get it done early so I can sleep most of the day since I work tonight. Hopefully I feel somewhat better by tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:37 am 

Dizzy, nausea, chills - Sounds like some deep cleaning/healing is happening. Stick with it, it will get better.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:15 am 

Wow, great job on your weightloss! Push through and drink more lemonade when you feel dizzy. You're about to be smooth sailing in a day or so!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:52 am 

Day 4: 230.4 lbs

Thanks everyone. It was rough night I had a huge headache all night and still have it. As I drove home from work this morning seeing all the restaurants I was asking myself do I really want to do this? I got home and did my morning weigh in and that's just what I needed to see. I'm extremely hungry. My kids wanted burgers for dinner last night and it was hard to cook without eating anything. I had to leave the room while they ate lol... Anyhow, I'm still going and hoping this headache goes away and I have a better night tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Edit: I had some pretty bad cramps in my sides today that came and went. But I'm feeling a lot better than I was feeling this morning. Hoping to have a great night and get over the hump.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:34 am 

Day 5: 230.6 lbs

I was really excited about weighing in today because I thought for sure I be in the 220's. I was a bit disappointed to gain even if its only a couple ounces. Oh well tomorrow is another day...One more day of work tonight then I'll have 2 days to rest. Hoping by Monday I'm feeling a bit better w/ a little more energy.

Have a great day everyone!!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:19 am 

Day 5: 230.6 lbs
Day 6: 230.0 lbs

Felt pretty good last night and this morning. I'm not too happy with my weigh in but at the same time I didn't gain so I'll take it. Since I'm feeling better I'm going to start exercising today or tomorrow. Going to try and get at least 30 min in a day. Hopefully that will help that scale move a bit more. I'm not too hungry. I just cooked my kids a big breakfast and it kinda made my stomach turn, although the strawberries did look awful good. I still haven't decided how long I'm going to go just taking it day by day. Last time I cleansed I set a goal and didn't reach it which was somewhat disappointing. I don't really wanna do that this time.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!! :)