[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - finally cleansing

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: finally cleansing
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:38 pm 

woohoo 10 lbs is a huge jump in only 6 days. Well done! I love that the inflammation/aches have eased up. Doesn't it feel strange (but good) to be pain free? :D
The cold so is unbearable during the mc and even moreso here in Canada. Sorry that it kept you awake. I had portable heaters at both offices, bathroom, bed, living/dining room. This is bad but I kinda put the heater on my bed and let it warm up the bed and sheets then slip in LOL, or I sit in front of it until I'm toasty then try to fall asleep. Hopefully you're able to sleep better tonight!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:02 pm 

Part 2 of day 6:

I'M HUNGRY! OMG I am sooooooo stinkin' HUNGRY! I had to go grocery shopping today for my family and I just wanted EVERYTHING I saw! Man-o-man I don't know how I got this far without eating! 6 days without a single morsel of food! Then today, at my son's volleyball game a lady sat down next to me and began talking all about some new oatmeal diet she is on. I LOVE OATMEAL! What?! Is that a thing? Oatmeal diet? I'm afraid to even look it up, LOL! I WANT SOME OATMEAL! I HATE that lady, 'cuz now I am obsessing over oatmeal!

And what did my husband cook himself and the boys for din-din tonight? Totally stinkin' awesome shishkabobs! With mouth-watering chicken and tomatoes and peppers and pineapple and onions... I almost ate one! I even licked it! Ha! Thought about chewing it up and spitting it out instead of swallowing. Pathetic! I didn't though. Stay strong, Patti. It will all be worth it...

I still have plenty of energy and just started walking at least once a day, sometimes twice! My route is about 2 miles but I am ready to expand this! I remember being all tired and miserable during my cleanse years ago, but this time I feel full energy. I expected to be sleeping all day, every day which is why I am doing it when I don't have to go to work, but now I am sure I will be able to keep going even next week at work, and beyond. Beyond? Did I just say that? NOOOOOO! I just want to be done now but I know I have only just begun! If I can do it this long, I know I can keep going. Once I am at work again, I will have something else to think about other than this stupid cleanse and how hungry I am and it will be so much easier!

Well, it's 10:00 and I am once again, not tired AT ALL! Wish I could go to bed but, no way Jose! Thankfully, I'm not cold today like yesterday. Hopefully I don't get cold in bed again tonight, that was awful! Gonna watch Walking Dead and fantasize about Negan, hee, hee, hee. That will keep me warm! Don't tell my hubby. I think he knows tho' because he keeps doing Negan impressions for me, LOL! Negan is soo sexy! Evil, but sexy! :P

Okay, logging off for the night. Keep strong and keep shrinking everyone!
Nite.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:03 am 

Day 7:
Morning: No change from yest. (well 2 ozs), weight today 176.4 :|
Craving cucumbers! What?!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 am 

Lmao isn't it strange how you crave healthy stuff on the mc? Vegetables? Fight it! And don't lose heart over the plateau. The body knows what it's doing. I'd always plateau and then drop a couple lbs the next day or two. Weird how that works.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:13 am 

Good job PrettyPat! So funny licking the food the other night! I know it is hard to resist food sometimes. My husband and I were at a baseball game yesterday and he asked me to hold his nachos why he went and gave my son some Gatorade. The torture. But I didn't do it. I didn't do it. Meaning, I didn't eat one. I feel good that I didn't. Feel accomplished! Kudos to you cause I know it is very hard. Keep chugging along, you can do it!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:45 pm 

I cracked up reading the Negan post. I missed that somehow. LOL He scares the sh*t out of me. So proud of you resisting temptation. It will all be over soon enough :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:57 am 

Your doing great prettypat..Keep on pushing or should I say chugging :) Have a great day!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:41 am 

Day 8.
175.2 this morning so down 1 lb. in 2 days. Feeling pretty good today.

Day 7 review: So I had no weight loss yesterday and was bummed out all day. I even got a 25 lb. weight from hubby's weight set to put on my scale to make sure it is working - it is.
I had a really low energy day all day and a terrible back ache. I spent most of the day in bed with a heating pad for my back. I got on my massage chair a few times but finally had to break down and take a couple of Advil, sorry Stanley, I broke protocol...
Anyway, there is no way I could have gone to work yesterday, it was my worst day so far. I didn't even have it in me to post on this forum yesterday. To top it off, I made a really yummy casserole for my family and really wanted some! It smelled and looked so good! It's tough shopping and cooking and making lunches, etc. when I can't have anything. Well there's left overs tonight so I don't have to cook again tonight thank goodness.

Back to day 8: today I feel good and am happy that I was down a pound this morning. I am going to my classroom to work for a few hours and then am going to a friend's house to hang by the pool - I am in Sunny California, after-all 8)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:10 am 

Day 9:
Well, still at 175 today. :( I really want to be at 170 by Monday (today is Friday), but at this rate I'm not sure if I'll make but I should be pretty darn close!

Yest was a great day. I had plenty of energy and worked for several hours in my classroom. Not hungry AT ALL! Hanging by and going in the pool was glorious! My friend lives in a swanky gated community and the pool and club house felt like a resort, it was so beautiful and so nice to be outside. Flowers and mountains and fresh air and execise in the pool, it was all so invigerating! I could even tell her about the MC and knew she would be supportive, thank goodness 'cuz it felt good to talk about it. It's like my naughty little secret that I can't talk about - except for here on this board.

Getting ready to go back to my classroom again today for a few hours and also getting my nails done and a pedicure. I'm a bit worried about tomorrow because I'm going to a big catered party and a bunch of my friends will be there and I know they will give me a hard time for not eating or drinking. My friend from yest is sworn to secrecy and I am going to say that I have tummy troubles again, but not sure if they're gonna buy it. I keep thinking I might just have a little salad but I'm also afraid that will lead to more - these people really know how to throw a party.

Tonight is bowling and last week I cracked under the pressure of my friends and had a margarita, I wiill stay strong tonight because I am feeling to good to poisen my system with alcohol.

Bye for now. Happy cleansing! :P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:54 pm 

Stay strong PrettyPat! Nice...pool resort style, nails, and now bowling! Sounds awesome! Push through the scale not budging. It happen to me as well for about 3 days or so, then the weightloss came back to me!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:53 pm 

Keep going Pat! You can do this! :) Glad you got some time away for a little R&R.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:59 am 

day 10:
Down to 174 today, so yay! Had hoped for a little more, but hey, I'll take it!

Here's some observations I made yesterday:
-my face looks SO MUCH better! Bloating, tired looking and under eye puffiness is almost gone.
-my hot flashes are down to 1 or 2 super minor ones per day. This was my biggest observaton - I was getting 6-10 heavy hot flashes a day - I mean heavy, where I had to dry my face off! So I don't know if these were triggered by a food sensitivity or if my hormones have just kind of rebalanced. I will keep a food log when I start eating again to see if I can pinpoint it.
-I look way better in my clothes
-I can get more work accomplished with less distraction
-clear head
-not tempted by my cookie drawer in my classroom but was eyeing some raw almonds bigtime
-general sense of well being, quick to laugh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:35 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:17 am 

okay, so 10 days done and down an overall 13.5 lbs.

I am having a real problem getting the LA down and am having only 3 or 4 a day at most. Probably why I keep stalling and am having energy issues., although I am very happy with my weightloss! I am going back to work tomorrow and, in order to keep going, I have decided to supplement with protein powder shakes mixed with unsweetened almond milk. Hopefully this will ensure that I have enough energy to keep ahead of 24 seven yr old first graders! I will have 2 shakes a day and still keep MCing. I am planning to go for 2 months, until June, and hope to lose 20 lbs at least, but ideally 30. So by June 1, the plan is to be at 145ish.

I can do this! I plan to keep posting here to keep myself accountable. So if you don't want to read about a modified cleanse, then stop reading, 'cuz today, I'm going modified, baby!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:38 am 

I'm having trouble getting the lemonade down too prettypat. It was hard with the nausea, plus I slept most of the first week. Good luck on your modified cleanse, I'm sure you'll do great.