[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - MC#3 - Reubens Ramblings...

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: MC#3 - Reubens Ramblings...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:59 am 

Been about a year and a half and I am surprised on one hand of the weight I have gained. On the other hand I am not.

I am 235, 6ft tall. Ended my last cleanse at 217 about a year and a half ago. I think I stabilized around 221. I think I am clued into the lifestyle change that caused the weight gain and realized what it was. I have lost about 10 pounds over the past 3 months and am well on my way back down even past the 217. The thought of getting back to 200 is mind blowing, but would be rewarding. Its been about 14 years or so.

Day 1
It was the easiest day I have had on any of the cleanse diets for some reason. Just resisting nibbling the 4 year olds left over pizza was my struggle. It was like kryptonite... It wasn't that bad. Like I said, the resolve and ease of day one kind of surprises me.

Day 2 started today and man, what a killer headache before I even got out of bed. Probably caffeine. I love my java. I had to take some advil. I know the purists on here might object to that but I just had to. I will update day 2 tomorrow.

I spilled my juice on the way to work today. Have to make extra when I get home.

How many glasses do some of you try to get in for a whole day? I always tried for 10 -12. But I think I am going to go for 8-9 this time. I really don't get hungry on this fast / diet / cleanse. But I am curious what you all do.

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days
MC#2 - We shall see. Hoping for 14.

Post subject: Re: MC#3 - Reubens Ramblings...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:29 am 

Hihi :D Just dropping by to show support! Good on you on having started this process.

Umm in terms of how much lemonade to have? Sooo I am the worst example because I could never do more than 6 a day but yeah it is recommended that you do 10-12. I think the best advice is to listen to your body and do what feels right. Some days you will want more and some days you'll want less. On the days when I wanted to hit the mark of more than 6/day, I set an alarm on my phone and drank every 1.5hrs - on those days my energy was good. I noticed that there was more movement on the scales when I had more lemonade too.
Pain killers - eh. Sometimes pain on this mc is really, really unbearable and again you just do what you think is best. Personally I don't judge. Shoot the mc is tough enough as is lol.

Looking forward to reading you updates :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:37 am 

Thanks!

Day 2:
Easy Peasy. I am always... ALWAYS... amazed that I do not stay hungry. I am not huge, but I am a big guy. 235 lbs.

I couldn't bring myself to do the SWF this morning, as I didn't get up in time to do that and leave for work at a decent time. I have to get up at 4:00 in order to do it and be at work by 7:00. I normally don't get up until 6:00, so that 2 hours hurts quite a bit.

I wonder if doing it in the evening when I know I am home would be a bad thing? Why do it in the morning?

Weight Each Morning
Day 1 - 236
Day 2 - 234
Day 3 - 233

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:04 am 

Good luck :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:43 pm 

I couldn't do SWF in morning either. I did the SWF at night and it was fine. Just be prepared to be in the restroom like 2-3 times. I recommend doing it up to 3 hours before bed to give your body time to eleminate. Good start!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:12 am 

Day 3
Day three felt great! I took the advice and drank when I felt like it instead of hammering the drink. I only drank about 6-7 glasses. Went for a walk with my wife for about 2 miles last night. It's like a date when you have 3 kids!

I had a migraine set in last night. Am having the same feeling this morning. I took 3 advil and went to bed last night. I stare at a screen all day as I am in IT and work exclusively on computers. I can't have this eye strain from a migraine all day. Hopefully 2 advil I just took will knock it out.

I haven't done the SWF yet. But I have had 3 eliminations since last night. Things seem to be working ok so I am going to hold off another day or two. The SWF is so hard for me. Last MC I threw up the SW the first 2 mornings. So I gave up the rest of the cleanse and did the SM Tea. This time I am trying to listen to my signs more than just going by the book. I just want to make sure I get enough calories to not have a negative effect on my body.

All my leg muscles ache this morning. I may need to drink more water or something. Will try that today. I always have this problem on the MC.

Whoop! What about 3 pounds in one day?! :!: :!: :D :D I have never had a drop like that before on the cleanse. Super excited.

Weight Each Morning
Day 1 - 236
Day 2 - 234 (-2)
Day 3 - 233 (-1)
Day 4 - 230 (-3)

6 lost

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:06 am 

Enjoy those numbers! You will lose the most in the first 10 days and then taper down with sadness, lol.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:34 am 

Day 4

Another good day for the most part. It helped that I left for work at 7AM and didn't get home until 11:00PM. Didnt give room for anything else.

I'm glad I am only counting lbs. I was only moved a few ounces but crossed a whole number. :D I'll take it!

Today my restless legs are pretty bad. Making it hard to work. I was fine until I drank about 2 glasses of lemonade this morning. Then they started bothering me. This happens everytime but it bad today. Maybe it will pass.

Weight Each Morning
Day 1 - 236
Day 2 - 234 (-2)
Day 3 - 233 (-1)
Day 4 - 230 (-3)
Day 5 - 229 (-1)

7 lost

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:10 pm 

Keep going. You are doing your body a favor. You can do it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:30 am 

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:54 am 

Could your leg muscle ache be detox? Toxins are released from fat cells and are causing ache before they leave your body? Lime juice and maple syrup are not capable of doing your legs any harm.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:26 pm 

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:32 pm 

Day 8

Yesterday (and the day before) were good days. I am so not hungry for the lemonade. I feel like I could go with 1-2 glasses of the lemonade. I am trying to make my drink 4-6 but haven't been successful.

I am not hungry but have been wanting to eat. I am doing some rosetta stone to brush up on Spanish before a trip to Mexico in 3-4 weeks and half the pictures (it feels like) is food plates as part of the question. Not hungry, but making me want to taste it. I love Asian and Thai. That is what I am really wanting.

Anyways. Day 9 is almost over. I have my sisters birthday party at a restaurant tomorrow night. Mexican food. Man... then easter weekend is going to be the end for sure. It is going to be hard to make it through Saturday with all the 'events' happening. But I am going for it.

Weight Each Morning
Day 1 - 236
Day 2 - 234 (-2)
Day 3 - 233 (-1)
Day 4 - 230 (-3)
Day 5 - 229 (-1)
Day 6 - 228 (-1)
Day 7 - ?
Day 8 - ?
Day 9 - 226 (-2)

10 lost

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:35 am 

Day 9

I need to drink me some peppermint tea today on day 10. Helps me get more water down. Haven't drank enough water. One of the hard parts of this cleanse.

Weight Each Morning
Day 01 - 236
Day 2 - 234 (-2)
Day 3 - 233 (-1)
Day 4 - 230 (-3)
Day 5 - 229 (-1)
Day 6 - 228 (-1)
Day 7 - ?
Day 8 - ?
Day 9 - 226 (-2)
Day 10 - 224 (-2)

12 pounds

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:56 am 

I have been amazed at how many opportunities there are every day, all around me, to snack on something. This is how it always is, not just on the cleanse. Just surprised to realize how much. When I want to move around, I want to get up and get a snack. At work, at home, on the weekends. Maybe that can be something I focus on changing when its over. Haven't thought of that before.

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days