[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 40 Day MC Journey

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 40 Day MC Journey
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:59 pm 

I decided to start the cleanse a week ago, attempted 3 times during that week.
Always broke when stressful situations were in the way. I started journaling it, my triggers
and now have figured how to cope. I live in a toxic home, I cant control the people I live with,
or the situations I have to deal with. And cannot use food as a coping mechanism.
Over the past month I had gained 17 pounds, yes weight loss plays a big part, but its also
cleansing negative emotions and toxins, mucus, and disgusting hardened fecal matter accumulated
in my colon.
And to completely detach myself from food.
Beginning of this week I actually was planning on doing 25 days, but after reading 40 day success stories
it has motivated me to do the whole 40. I have done 17, 10, and failed attempts of 5 about 4 times.
Anyways why I decided 40 days other than reading success stories, last night, I was toward the end of day 1,
fasted about 19 hours in. And was stressed over people and their actions, things I couldn't control. And because
of this stress, I caved, told myself ill start tomorrow. But were going to face stress our whole lives, its dealing with it
in a healthy way, and usually when I am on the MC and get through the first 3 days, Im good from there and can
handle the stress without going to food.
I just woke up, I had eaten mucus causing foods before bed, and now can feel all the mucus from my throat to my nose.

Good luck to all embarking on this journey!

Post subject: Re: 40 Day MC Journey
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:19 am 

I messed up, 9 hours into the cleanse I messed up. I had a breakdown.
Hours later, tried to nap, couldnt nap, was fighting back and forth between giving in.
And I gave in, I wasnt even present while I was eating. Well tomorrow is a new day.
Anyone have any advice on what helped you stick to your fast, especially the first day
and beat the back and forth mind hunger. I wasnt even hungry. I use food to help me
go to sleep, but its like, fuck it, if I cant sleep let it be and eventually I will.
I am so angry at myself. Im tired of having to repeat day 1.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:08 am 

Hi Mcsuccess,

Today is day 1 for me. I've cleansed several times successfully AND unsuccessfully. I'm hoping to make this one a success story as well.
My tips to stay focused: drink your lemonade before you're hungry so that your hunger doesn't tempt you. Load your drink with plenty of pepper so that the heat helps you feel fuller. Drink plenty of teas. And do something to distract you! Make a goal to read a book you've always wanted to read, or do some deep cleaning around the house to make you feel better, or start yoga.
Personally, I need to clean my house! And I would love to go online and find a language learning partner to practice my foreign languages.

Also, regarding your naps: Cleansing on the MC is physically exhausting, so I think that you'll soon have no trouble falling asleep! I usually go to bed around 8 when I'm cleansing because it's the only way to stave off hunger and it helps the next day come sooner!

I'll be here with you for the at least part of the journey!
Good luck!

-R

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:27 am 

I haven't even attempted a 40 day, and not sure it is in my future. But you know you can do it because you have done it before.

For me, I have to take food completely out of the option in my mind. Like, I want a new car and can't afford one so I don't. That is kind of the way I do the cleanse. Make it somehow, not even an option. This starts to fail towards the last couple days as I know I am almost done.

But just get back up again and you can do it. I have a wife and 3 little ones, so I can't avoid being around food. I still sit at the table with them and go out to eat with them. But I don't go thinking, I hope I don't bust. Its just, "I have my food right here in my cup. "

Sounds easy and it is easy. But I usually have planned for a month to start so I am somewhat mentally prepared for the MC.

Good luck... keep trying.

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days
MC#2 - We shall see. Hoping for 14.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:30 am 

Push through the cravings! You can do it! Set baby goals like 10 days at a time! One pound at a time!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:05 am 

Good luck :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:40 pm 

Hey everyone! So I decided to post when Ive completed atleast a day, and finally I have.
I slept for an hour which is really annoying, but I should fall back asleep in a few fours.
One of the reason I want to do this cleanse is to stop the habit of having something to eat hungry or
not to help me fall asleep as I do have sleeping issues, that is how Ive been dealing with it most of the time.
So if I barely sleep in the early days thats fine, My mind and body i guess just need to get used to it.
Anyways Ive lost 2 pounds! So that is motivating! I must mention, Im going through depression, I lost all drive to do anything, I have stopped trying to look for a job, stop socializing etc. But during my cleanses I always come out feeling better. So this is also a spiritual and healing journey. Good luck all!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:41 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:42 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:44 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:48 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:53 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:31 am