[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Seventh gonna be heaven?

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Seventh gonna be heaven?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:05 am 

Does your Paul Ropp look like this? http://www.paulropp.com/english/classic ... r-top.html

gorgeous! Love silk India Saris and the tiny beaded zipper pull in the shape of a heart is to die for!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:23 pm 

Day 6
just at the hump of the cleanse and my goal

55.8 kilos

measurements:
34.5 - 28.5 - 38.5
belly at widest: 33 left thigh at widest: 21.75

SWF productive
Lemonade tally: 7 or 8
A good day, energy-wise. Dang if that senna tea from yesterday morning didn't keep me going all day, still. Kept up water intake as much as possible. Happy with my progress but really need to firm up my abdominal muscies, so did one of the core-related Classicial Stretch DVD chapters.

Attachments:
ticker day 6.png
ticker day 6.png [ 9.64 KiB | Viewed 7325 times ]

Last edited by Bali Lemon on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:41 pm 

Abbey Lee:
Wow! Good homework on Paul Ropp! Same pattern cut, different color (mine's more of a peacock blue with gold accents like on the shoulder straps... not available on this html catalog page)but I can tell you that if this little turquoise blue one had been in the factory outlet store, I would have bought that instead. Yes, the beaded zipper pull is a trademark of Ropp's. His stuff ranges from hippie chic to very glamorous and even understated. I am wearing this: to my niece's full-on Indian wedding this summer. All the young people are going to be kitted out in sarees and amazing glamorous stuff from New Delhi, but I think this understated dress will work well for the aunt.

Oh, and progress report on the fitting: I can almost entirely zip it on by myself. One inch to go. Could prob get away with it now if I get my husband to finish the zip and "do" the clasp at the top.

You come visit me in Bali someday, and I'll take you to the Paul Ropp outlet. Everything is marked down about 80% from these online prices.

Love, L'mon

Attachments:
butterfly mcqueen and scarlett.jpg
butterfly mcqueen and scarlett.jpg [ 56.13 KiB | Viewed 7325 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:11 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:17 pm 

Awesome job Bali keep up the good work. Also thank you for the kind words. It was weird when I saw you wrote to me. I never looked at your post till today so at first I thought you were referring to another Star Mac. And you progress looks amazing...um I'm rather stagnant at the moment but hopefully tomorrow will be better. I also think I need to weigh my self in the morning instead of right after a work out. But anyways thanks again and good luck I'll be checking in sporadically.

PS has anyone been feeling really sleepy... I've been feeling like I may pass out at anytime but it's most prevalent at night after doing insanity. I'm sure it's due to working out, but does anyone else just feel rather lethargic all day.

Pss [lol] I will also be going to sleep earlier that may help lol. I usually go to bed at like 1am ..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:43 pm 

Star Mac:

Lethargic? Most definitely. It is really a strain on the body to work and think and do the MC.
AND some types of lethargy can actually be a symptom of some released toxin that is ABOUT to be eliminated the next day.

Hang in there, keep your eye on the prize.

Thanks for the kind words.

btw, I had a day of going backwards in terms of weight loss... just a day or two ago. It seems like most Cleansers experience that at some time or other. I can't explain it, but it's not uncommon, and I figure that if I just think big, then one day's blip is just unimportant. The long-range, big think attitude will do so a lot for a person.

Keep on keepin' on.

Bali Lemon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:43 pm 

DAY 7

55.6 kilos
waist 28.25

SWF done... but don't any of you do this. I waited til about 8 am to chug it. Then my husband gets fiendish plan to leave EARLY for our planned Denpasar shopping and medical trip, so that we can see Guardians of the Galaxy at the newly opened, latest-Dolby XXI Cineplex. Well, I like this idea but I've just chugged my salt water and, as we all know, it is a really bad idea to get into a car or simply not be within leaping distance of a toilet. So I take a calculated risk. I don't drink extra water. Just: okay, I hhaven't "gone" yet, so maybe I can hold off 'til we hit your hardware store.

Stupid idea.

We actually get to the lighting store in deepest, darkest Denpasar, and my kidneys are railing at me. I've gone way too long without fluid (only thing I drank was the salt water). I ask one of the stock girls if I can use the Kamar Kecil. Oh, boy, she leads me back through the bowels of the store, and, just as you might expect in the oldest part of town, through a rabbit warren of boxes of every imaginable size (this is a store of lighting fixtures, spools of electrical cable, light bulbs, you name it). I seriously wonder if I'd make it out alive if there should be a fire while I'm making my way through the maze to the staff toilet. This is pure third world shophouse nightmare. The girl tells me, as she points to a scary staircase, that the toilet's at the top. I go up and cannot discern from where comes the sound of rushing water. It takes me a full minute of wandering amidst the towers of boxes up there, to locate the john. Someone's in it. No matter, I take a big, long swig of drinking water to prime the pump. At last, one of the employees (this place is probably 700 sq feet and it employs at least fifteen people... maybe to make everyone fit and still have room for customers, one person has to be in the toilet at all times). Actually, the guy emerges and acts politely embarrassed for taking a long time (He didn't, particularly). Now, I have been living in southeast Asia for about 27 years... before moving here, I traveled within Asia. I've used toilets of all kinds. I've gotten used to bringing my own tissue, to finding muddy footprints where there ought to be other body parts; I'm well accustomed to stinking, filthy outhouses emptying out over fields of produce, and I have developed all the tricks to entering a flooded restroom in long pants with a knapsack and a shoulder bag and have nothing but the soles of my shoes touch the swampy floor. And this restroom was... well, it was pretty damned typical... inch of water sloshing about the floor, flushing water sitting in an overflowing mandi tub, hose to squirt yourself clean. But it was a toilet, and I had just chugged some badly needed water, and I was going to make my contribution come hell or high sewage. And I came out of there grateful that the shopkeeper let me go up there, past the firetrap, through the narrow canyons of boxes, a happy customer of both the MC and the lighting store.

Local color for y'all. But my main point is, don't go without water in the morning. That SWF needs a chaser. My kidneys were fine, later. I was back at the car making myself a lemonade a half hour later.

Lemonade tally 8
Feeling pretty good, energy OK
Enjoyed the film

Bali Lemon

Attachments:
ticker day7.png
ticker day7.png [ 9.53 KiB | Viewed 7298 times ]

Last edited by Bali Lemon on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:14 pm 

DAY 8

55.4 Kgs
bust 34.75
waist 28.5
hips 38.25 woah!!

belly at fattest: 32.5 (that's a big drop, too)
left thigh: 22 (nothing happening there)

draft in progress

SWF: ridiculously productive, if delayed reaction
Lemonade tally: 8
Trying weird, humongous green lemons I bought at the Japanese supermarket yesterday. They smell almost tangerine-ish when you cut them open. Mixing with limes from my tree.
Ticker factory has this cool graph! Including here.

Attachments:
weight chart.png
weight chart.png [ 5.39 KiB | Viewed 7280 times ]
ticker day8.png
ticker day8.png [ 9.58 KiB | Viewed 7298 times ]

Last edited by Bali Lemon on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:51 pm 

DAY 9 draft

55.1 kgs
not bad! Think I'll go beyond Day 10, although I now have my visa run booked, and if I do a 3 or 4 day ease-out, I will have to make May 8 or 9 my last day of the Lemonade and SWF. Going to Malaysia (one of the great cuisines of Asia). How can I confront a hotel buffet breakfast, Kuala Lumpur style, if I can't eat solids? So now I know that this will be an 18 or 19 day Cleanse. White tongue or not.
Enjoying the spring in my step. I am finally just not lugging junk. Super nice feeling.

the other stats:
34.5 - 28.25 - 38.5
belly 30, left thigh: 21.25

SWF done, but drank 2 C of water just before it, and that was all I needed, actually. Once I did the SWF itself, not terribly productive.
Lemonade 7 or 8, kind of lost track.

Attachments:
ticker day 9.png
ticker day 9.png [ 9.55 KiB | Viewed 7280 times ]

Last edited by Bali Lemon on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:13 pm 

Well well well the toilet story really amused me! :)

The part about wondering what is going to happen if there's a fire! haha!!

Glad you are ok ... close call. And yeah ... SWF never appreciates a trip away from home! Or going with no water after! I'm doing large amounts of water and a tablespoon of salt now. I felt so bad for you when you accidentally did two tablespoons instead of teaspoons at the beginning of your cleanse! ouchie Ouchie!

Great graph! Great like you said to have a spring in your step! I had to make a run for it yesterday for a sale item at Aldi and that is when I knew I'd have to go longer than 10 days. I could run really fast, on my toes and with almost no effort of noise! So so so fun to be light like that and strong.

I'll be with ya til your end point I bet. I'm on Day 11 ... at the end of day 11. So May 8th is Day 20 or so ... sounds good to me. You know in a perfect world my tongue goes pink tomorrow! And yours does the same!

The best thing for me is being outside walking or doing gardening. Being distracted and moving! Makes everything else fade away. And the freakin' lasagna is finally gone! Horray Hooorrayyy!

Love you! Love the dress BTW that you will wear to the wedding which sounds really fun!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:55 pm 

Amazing progress. The toilet story wad hilarious Asia needs some work on the BR department. Ours aren't the best nor the cleaners but compared to the Asia toilets were winning lol. I'm glad you are making it you are truly inspiring! Keep on keeping on!

CHEERS!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:59 am 

Thanks, Star Mac and Abbey "Squeegy" Lee, for the feedback.

Anyone who's been on this cleanse is not squeamish about toilet and poop stories, I guessed, so I figured I could go ahead and post the blow-by-blow of "thrills and spills in the firetrap."

Glad to help anyone who needs either a laugh or a pat on the back, during this thing.

Do well, everyone!

G'night.

Lemmy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:27 pm 

DAY 10
draft
55.1 kgs (plateau)
34 - 28 - 38.25
Not complaining; I feel great.
belly measures 32.5 (I'm pleased. Muffin top gone).
left thigh 21.25 for the record.
Skyped with my brother this morning and he said, "you look GREAT!" before I even told him I was on the MC.

SWF productive

Lemonade tally: 4 so far

So... gonna stay the course. Big tree cutting today, so I was out in the garden. High energy.

Attachments:
day10 ticker.png
day10 ticker.png [ 9.55 KiB | Viewed 7268 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:32 am 

DAY 11

draft

54.9 Kgs
waist 28
belly 33

SWF - a puzzle. When I finished my stretch video, I chugged about 12 - 16 oz of water and had to "go" without having done the SWF yet. It was amazingly productive, so I thought, well, may as well do the salt water and do the flush correctly. So I had my salt water and nothing else came out. Sheesh.

Drank more water afterwards to keep the salt water going thru the system. But I only had to pee by that point. Whatever.

Lemonade tally: 6 by 6 pm. Might have another.
Huge gardening day, dismantling front yard. Lots of hauling small palm trees out to the compost. Not even finished by 5 pm, but my energy lasted pretty well through all of it. Kept the water going and was pretty energetic through it all.

Comparing this cleanse to some of my other cleanses, I think I let myself get away with ending when I still technicially was craving stuff. I really did a good job on my first, third and fifth cleanses, in terms of really detoxing effectively. I must really make sure I'm not craving weird foods. I do, on this one, sometimes think lovingly about popcorn. That would be a crave. But I'm also super interested in eating a big plate of bok choy for breakfast once I'm done. That's more of a positive goal for changing my eating habits. Anyway, going to do my best to make it all the way to an 18th day here.

Attachments:
ticker day 11.png
ticker day 11.png [ 9.37 KiB | Viewed 7263 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:50 pm 

DAY 12

stiff and sore after yesterday's mondo gardening sesh.

54.5 kilos

34.25 - 27.75 - 38
thigh21.25 belly 34
I must be putting that measuring tape all over the place as I progress, day by day. Measurements drift around a bit. Want to lose just a bit more off the thighs, which is where I expect that last kilo to be from.

Super satisfied customer, everything going according to plan, although last night was the first night in a long time which did not bring a great 7 hours' sleep. I got 6 if I was lucky. Tossed and turned from 12:20 seemingly for ages, like at least 2 very alert hours. Finally drifted off, but have no idea when. Up at 6:30, which is an hour late for me. I do love the sleep I get in Bali, as, out here in the boondocks, it is sooooo dark at night. I just wham out.

Today a good day. Soreness easing when I did morning stretches, kept moving as much as possible, although I did sit for an hour in front of the TV to watch an episode of The Amazing Race filmed in Bali.

swf: effective
Lemonade tally: 7 by 5 pm, had a peppermint tea in the afternoon
Feeling pretty good, if not on the energy high as yesterday. Damned sleep issue. Hey, can't complain too much. I've got my eyes on the prize. Goal is not too far away.

Attachments:
weight chart 12 days.png
weight chart 12 days.png [ 5.86 KiB | Viewed 7255 times ]
ticker day 12.png
ticker day 12.png [ 9.15 KiB | Viewed 7255 times ]