[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 60 Day Master Cleanse & Insanity (I feel like I'm now ready)

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:11 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 60 Day Master Cleanse & Insanity (I feel like I'm now ready)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:31 am 

Sooooo were to start. I am going to attempt to do this again for (the goal is 60 days) as long as possible. I am currently on day 2 I started yesterday (Sunday) due to not having work or anything to do. Im Nervous about this, but also excited about this because I am ready for a change. I will be doing the salt water flush for the first week straight than I will begin to do it every other day. (If you know how I should do this for a long period of time like drink the swf every day for 60 days or don't do it that long let me know). :P

Today I will not do Insanity late day at work. Monday's will be my rest day. I will actually begin doing insanity tomorrow (normal work day)
Day 2 :shock:
SW 247.5 :x
GW 190 :roll:
Day 3 242.8 :shock:
Day 4 243.8.... :| you've gotta be kidding me..
Day 5 243.2.....okay some progress I'll deal with that. :roll:
Day 6 244.4....im going to hurt someone/ something lol :evil:
Day 7 239.4 ... Woooooop feeling excited about this again. I'm so happy something happened [positively :lol: ]
Day 8 238.4 ....exciting!
Day 9 237.2....progress! :D

Ps: I will be writing the weight lost list on this post. I will explain specific days in other posts. :mrgreen:

Thank you for stopping by. Goodluck to all!
Cheers! :D

Last edited by Star Mac on Mon May 01, 2017 3:21 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: 60 Day Master Cleanse & Insanity (I feel like I'm now re
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:13 am 

Good luck :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:40 pm 

Woo hooooo! Welcome to the lemon life! Here we have health-minded people who are taking charge of their bodies!

So you are in for the long haul! Good on you, as the Aussies say!

Watch out for Day 3 (right around the corner), when a lot of people just plain quit. It's because Day 3 is a toxic cleansing day; first time the previously sequestered toxins show their ugly faces, if not merely their sensations and signs (which can be so bad, people mistakenly think it's not working). It is a sure sign that the cleanse IS working!! The MC is dirty work. No one puts on lipstick and a designer gown to clean house! The typical scenario is that the toxins make you feel bad as they resurface via the gut or in other bodily processes, and totally make their way out in the next flush. And you feel great! May great feelings happen to you on the MC!

Any particular reason why you want to curtail the SWF after a week? Did someone suggest this? Only reason I ask is that Burrows himself prescribes doing the SWF every single day you're on the cleanse. You want to keep the flow going.

So, keep on posting. Courage, onward!

Bali Lemon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:28 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:41 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:07 pm 

Day 3
CW242 Loss -5.6lbs
Woop I'm still alive...but barely ha :|

Today was fine for the most part I began to get really really become tired at 8 pm for some reason. As I' decided to work out at 9 I was tired however, I somehow was able to push through the work out and felt good doing it. I felt slight hunger pains here and there but nothing I could not with stand. I I'm shocked it's day 3 I feel like I can keep pushing on. I was able to be around lunch with coworkers CHINESE food from my favorite place with my fan and pizza!...i love pizza so much but I did not give in. Wooooppp NEVER GIVIN good luck to all tomorrow! Day 4 here we come see.

CHEERS! :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:24 pm 

Oh, I get it. On the MC I can't imagine that anyone's system would become dependent upon natural products like senna or the salt water, although I know that people on the SAD (Standard American Diet) who start taking laxatives DO become dependent. They aren't getting enough roughage in their diet. So they do get dependent upon laxatives or prunes or other methods of staying regular. But what if a person on the SAD suddenly changes his lifestyle to include roughage like more raw and cooked vegetables? If he didn't have a colon packed with sludge, he'd get things moving. And he might make it eventually. But the sludge is begging for more sludge.

The whole purpose of the MC is that a person is finally flushing out what's just been sitting in the colon, and in effect we are giving our entire digestive system a much-deserved rest.

BTW, I highly recommend Peter Glickman's book on the Master Cleanse ("Lose Weight, Have More Energy"...etc which is available on amazon.com. He goes into this in some detail. And buy an extra copy for your doc friend!

Anyway, after the plumbing gets a rest, a Master Cleanser would do his or her happy gastrointestinal a terrible disservice to go right back onto hamburgers and french fries. Successful MCleansers stop craving the SAD and find themselves very genuinely interested in eating more salads, more vegetables and fruit, less starches and meats. It's the body's needs making themselves known, now that these natural needs don't have to talk over the screams of the sludge to keep consuming more SAD.

So, just to respond to what your doc friend says, he does have a point that the normal person eating the normal American diet has GOT to find a way to eat more fresh and fibrous fruit, more fresh and unprocessed vegetables, so that he can actually keep colon health. But people are so addicted to their current diets, that it is almost impossible, will-power-wise, to branch from the SAD to a high-vegetable, high-roughage diet.

We are all in the process of flushing out the junk that is sitting in our colons, stacking up, sticking like glue, festering, whatever.

I am confident that if you do the cleanse by the book (Stanley Burroughs, championed here on this site and available several places online as it's in the public domain), you will lose any food addictions and bad eating habits and be totally ready to embrace a new diet, whether it's the 5-2 diet, something ketogenic, Dr Eric Berg, something vegan or vegetarian, or something else entirely. And that is when it will be so easy for you to get the balance in your diet that keeps a body regular.

Your ease-off days (after the MC, when you aren't flushing and senna-ing and drinking lemonade) are as important as the cleanse itself, so be sure to read up on this and don't just take my word for it.

I usually do fresh squeezed OJ for a full day (quite a let-down, nutritionally and energy-wise, after the lemonade, but it's just a day), and make a massive pot of vegetable soup. I consume the broth ONLY for at least one day (longer, if I have been on the MC for over 10 days) and slowly introduce eating the vegetable pieces with the broth. The veggies always make me "go" again, and, now taking probiotics to make my gut full of good flora again, my body is ready to digest complicated foods. Never had a thought for the SWF or senna once I'm eating veggies like a fiend.

Hope this helps.

Luv, Lem

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:26 pm 

AND by the way...

Well done on surviving the dreaded DAY 3!

How the heck did you manage to sit there with Pizza in the room? High fives to the master of perseverance!

Love, Lem

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:33 pm 

Day 4 :mrgreen:

I actually feel great. Currently just finishing up my insanity day 2 work out so I'm quite exhausted but nor that exhausted. I don't know if I shoild count my weight right now. It like 8 pm and I just chugged alot of water to replenish my h20 levels since there's not much else to help my body repair itself after the intense work out. I did get on the scale and it read 225lbs... that's impossible so I got off ans back on and it read the same so I moved the scale to the other side of the bathroom. It now read 235... I wasn't sure about this reading so I moved it again and got 243.8lbs...which means I gained 1.6 lbs from yesterday :cry: . I moved it around and found I consistently only got those reading so I have 2 dilemmas at hand.

1 I need to fix my lopsided floor and 2 which reading to go with. I was half asleep when I weighed yesterday so not sure where the reading I got yesterday came from. I decided to keep the heaviest weighing because the other 2 seem like weigh to much weight to have lost. My doctor friend also did say if I'm doing intense work puts I could be gaining muscle just to have my body eat it away from working out. So if my body is trying to make muscle I would be gaining not to mention I just chugged at least 2 cups of water. So today everyone my weight is 243.8.... disappointed but oh well. Excited for tomorrow!
Cheers Everyone! :P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:38 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:39 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:48 pm 

I've done seven Master Cleanses. Two were 40 days. One was 35, 27, 17, 10 and now the one I am on.

I have done SWF every day. I think I missed two cause I listened to idiots who say not to. Bad plan. So much more detox. And taking two laxative teas a day is just so bad for me. Causes anxiety!

Slow and steady day by day wins the race.

Lemon knows! She's right!

My very best wishes Star! You can do it!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:06 pm 

What's happening now, Star Mac? Any progress? Just wanted to give you a link to a cool youtube video from my favorite diet guru, Dr Eric Berg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a321CzhKZnQ

L, L

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:35 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:36 pm