[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 60 Day Master Cleanse & Insanity (I feel like I'm now ready)

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: 60 Day Master Cleanse & Insanity (I feel like I'm now re
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:51 pm 

Day 5 and Day 6

Woop hello everyone....
It is technically day 7 but it's one 2:40 am. So I'm going to discuss day 5 and 6 than I'll discuss day 7 tomorrow during actual "day7" lol. I'm currently feeling really upset.... I'm like feeling a bit defeated. I wNt to first say when i first did this the weight fell off like crazy it was weird but was motivation. I have stuck to this diet to the T and on Day 5 i weighed 243.2 thats.5lbs less than day 4. And on day 6 i somehow gained a while lbs and than some being 244.4. I was seriously about to be over this and I really wanted to eat seeing the scale go up despite my efforts was really getting to me. I spoke with my doctor friend and he stated since I'm doing a high impact work put on this it could be playing a role in the weight loss coming off. He said I'm most likely losing weight but gaining muscle at the same time. He says muscle is much heavier than fat and your body eats muscle before it eats fat which would explain why I don't see much of a change in my body (appearance wise accordi mg to him) he stated the longer I could keep this up the better for eventually I will begin to see results he said it's a bit harder to work out and not eat because your body will be trying to gain muscle but eating it (muscle wastage) but it should be good for the appearance of your body in the long haul instead of simply looking "skinnier" you will be slightly toned. So I did not give up I just didn't come back on. But here I am new and improved :mrgreen:

Looking forward to better results, and here's to staying positive. I've also been doing insanity it was hard on day 5 but it was crazy on day 6 felt so tired but felt good and got through the whole thing lol. Day 7 here I come!

CHEERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:03 pm 

F***in' AAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

Great resolve and will power! I have to go take a skype call, but I just wanted to say: YES, Starmac, you are winning!

Ups and downs are super common on the MC. It happens to us all. Eyes on the prize.

Your comrade in lemons,

BL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:48 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:10 pm 

Day7] Has been a success
Weight has finally moved now at 239.8 which is great considering it was going up and was previously at 244 lol. I must say today was the hardest day for me. I thought since it was Saturday I could simply relax and be fine.. however I was unable to due to extreme lethargy I was so tired I could barely function granted I barely drunk any of the lemonade and almost forgot to drink the tea Last night. This feeling will help ensure that never happens again. Today was definitely the worst.

On another note I not haven't had one food dream however I did have a very realistic dream during one of my 3 naps today. It involved spiders and I hate spiders. When I awoke I left the room to go to the bathroom and lo and behold I saw a spider on the roof. Lol It was so weird tbh but yeah day 8 here I come.

Ps insanity is going.....it's exhausting but I'm pushing through lol. Day 4 of it tomorrow will be my first full week of insanity on the cleanse.

CHEERS!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:50 pm 

Day 8

238.8 exciting. Not amazing but exciting. Happy to see the scale moving down. Not much to report today. Been feeling low energy all weekend probably due to only drink 4 servings of the lemonade both today and yesterday. I Ann happy my first well is done. Also completed my first week of insanity woop woop. I need to change my title because I don't think ill be able to do month two of insanity on this diet. For those of you who have done it you will understand why. Months two is crazzzyyyyyyy (to put it lightly). I've been craving food all day at my house but did not give in (even though I really wanted to several times).. it wasn't even healthy or was cheeseburgers but it smelled amazinggggg!. I can still smell it while typing this. But w.e I feel better and I'm actually quite excited to be heading to work tomorrow sitting in this house with all that food is tortue.

Woop 1 week down 4 weeks to go technically....may be 8 if I have the strength and will power. I'm also wanting to get through these 60 days so I can work on building up muscle. But for now I'll be thinking about looking weight by and fat..

CHEERS!

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:15 pm 

Day 9

237.2 actual progress finally. Today was difficult family all got fast food we literally went to burger king my dad wendys my mom and brother and McDonald's my sister. I was driving and the car smelt amazing I wanted to eat just one get so badly but I did not give in.. on to day 10... excited today was my rest day for insanity so nothing to report about the work out.

Hope everything is well for everyone else. Best of luck to all.

CHEERS!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:43 am 

What a good job on your stats, Star Mac! Are you a teenager?

Anyway, super good on not caving to the scent of the burgers. You would have had such a stomach ache after 9 days on the MC! You owe it to yourself to end the cleanse with a nice ease out. Burroughs says OJ and then veg broth at night on that first night. Veg broth the next am for brekkies and you will be able to handle the solids of the veg soup in good time... all depends on how much longer than 10 days you are lasting. This wonderful website where we are, will also have the MC spelled out for your convenience.

Saw someone once go a few days on the MC and then go with friends to a wine tasting. I cannot imagine what that was like... She had the guts to post about it (and communicate her strong regret for the lapse in discipline), but she was gone pretty soon after. It is so essential to just NOT go to food parties on this thing. I have made the mistake of watching Master Chef on TV while on the MC. Like shooting oneself in the foot.

So, keep on posting, Mac. Yes, it is amazing how one simply follows the plan and progress happens. It's almost magical. You're consuming 6 - 12 glasses of the lemonade, right? Not skimping?

Just checking.

Good job, be planning your lifestyle changes for post-cleanse. Proud of you.

Love, Bali Lem

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:40 am 

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:31 pm 

OK, Star M!

I hope when you make your lemonades you are not adding the cayenne pepper until you are JUST ready to drink it. The pepperiness just increases as the liquid sits there, and a couple of hours into steeping, the cayenne can magnify to "ay caramaba" levels of scorch.

I watched one person enthusiastically post a photo of about 8 or 9 tupperware'd distinctly orangey lemonades, ready mixed at the start of his or her workday, so that the drinks would all be ready to sip when needed throughout the day. I sort of gasped out loud and thought, that is a recipe for disaster!! I mean, even by the time they chug a late morning lemonade, if the cayenne has been fiendishly brewing since 7 am or whenever it was concocted, that person is in for a 5-alarm experience.

The post was made with such wonderful exuberance, I did not want to rain on that person's parade by commenting about the cayenne. But, looking back, seeing that the person never posted again, I think I probably should have dropped a hint. I mean, it's one soul lost to the Cleanse, due to a totally avoidable mistake in the recipe.

Yeah, I always add my cayenne at the moment before drinking.

OK, enough of that. Kid, you better be drinking tons of water. You're cleaning out your system. If you can't stomach a full 6 cups of lemonade, please drink (preferably spring) water as much as possible. Your body needs it to function, but you also need to continue the flushing action.

Virtual hug here... you are doing so well on this thing, and I wish you luck on your future plan post-cleanse. I am a bit of a quantity eater, myself, but I will be doing a diet per dr eric berg (he has a website and a TON of really informative You Tube videos on weight loss and gain and body chemistry). The one I've chosen is the liver cleanse diet, which lets me eat UNLIMITED vegetables and that is very satisfying if you love quantity eating.

I'm sorry to beat this thing into the ground, but Berg changed my life and his The 7 Principles of Fat Burning book is my food bible.

I tell everyone about Berg, basically. But the only reason I do is because I really care about the health of my fellow man. We lack the true data about sugar and fat and how grain is converted to sugar and then stored as fat ...blah blah but all in his fascinating videos on You Tube.

I have a dear friend who struggles with her weight (and has lost about 30 lbs last year, but she's got that many more to go) who says, "all things in moderation." That's a real trap. It will get you only so far if you eat less but don't acknowledge that grains and the human body make a rather perfect fat factory. It's all about WHAT we eat. Anyway, I swear by Berg, who tells me why sugar and protein (ribs, anyone?) is a deadly combination, and why I can have unlimited raw apples. He deserves the Nobel Prize, but the wheat and corn lobby would probably put him on a hit list.

My advertisement is done. Sorry to hijack your journal.

Love ya, Mac. Water, water...

Bali Lemon