[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 2017 MC- Going for 30 days!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: 2017 MC- Going for 30 days!
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:36 pm 

Day 21: Good day. Talked to my hubby. I told him to please stop pressuring me to quit and that I really wanted to meet my 30 day goal. He agreed. I'm very happy . I had a softball game today and was surprised how well I played.. My energy level is really good. Another positive note my tongue is still white but definitely improved. SWF came back up again today. Im going to drink tea twice a day for a couple days then try again. I'm craving a really good salad but it will be something to look forward to in a couple weeks. Can't believe I already have 3 weeks cleansing in.
Nine days left to cleanse and then 5 days to ease out? 10? Any suggestions on how long the ease out should be on a 30 day MC?

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:39 pm 

Just read through your posts and your determination is inspiring! I'm glad you're doing so well! 21 days is amazing! I'm rooting for you and I'm sure you'll make it to 30 days. What do you think your ease out process will look like?

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:32 am 

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:01 pm 

Day 23: time is flying by! Can't believe only a week left to go. Been drinking tea twice daily and holding SWF since lately been having hard time keeping it down. With the tea during day I have noticed some cramping.. Nothing to terrible. I've also been switching between lemons and limes just to keep it interesting. The LA seems to be getting sweeter the longer I do this so I'm lowering my maple syrup because it's to sweet! I've also slightly increased cayenne pepper because of the sweetness. I think this is a positive sign. I've been really craving greens!

SW: 154
GW: 128-134
Day 3:150
Day 8:146
Day 11: 144
Day 15: 142
Day 18: 139
Day 19: 138
Day 23: 136

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:15 pm 

Day 24: Another day down. The timing of my cleanse has coincided with the most stressful time at work. I love my job and really enjoy it but everything has gone chaotic the last two weeks. On one hand it's made cleansing easier because I'm so busy there is no time for anything but work but I feel the fatigue setting in. I'm not sure if it's stress from work or the MC. Well only 6 more days and then the ease out process begins. My tongue is not pink yet but as tempting as it is to push it to 40 days I just can't do it. My hubby would be upset and I already got him to not give me a hard time and let me finish the 30 day goal I set in the beginning. Hopefully the pink tongue will come in the next 6 days! Time to crash as tomorrow promises to be another hectic day..

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:35 pm 

Day 25: I'm exhausted! Energy level low.. Barely made it through work. :( the tea twice daily is working well.. May try SWF again tomorrow. My tongue is nearly pink :D yay!! Only four more days to go but if tongue stays pink for 24 hours I may stop early but we'll see. I'm going to crash because can't keep my eyes open. It's not even 6 pm and I'm going to bed.. Is it fatigue due to work or cleanse? Night.

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:26 pm 

SWF always has helped me out! You're doing great! Very impressive!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:40 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:54 pm 

Day 26: So after crashing and being dead to the world last night my hubby insisted I break my cleanse. I tried to explain to him how this was part of the cleanse process but no go. I did cleanse today but bought my probiotics and oranges. I also bought a bunch of veggies and some fruit... I've decided to extend my ease out by juicing at least 4-10 days. This way I feel like I'm at my 30 day goal :D I plan just oranges tomorrow then adding other organic veggies and fruit. This ways my hubby feels like I'm getting more nutrition and I feel better about breaking my MC early.
I will keep journaling through my ease out process. All in all it's been great and I'll probably be back at least once a year.. 20 pounds in 26 days is great! Never expected to get in my goal range during the cleanse but I'm not complaining! Looking toward to eating clean again! I'm so done with processed foods!! Good luck all!

Day 26: 134

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:04 am 

Day 27/ Day 1 ease out:
I'm easing out slowly. Started so far today with probiotics and 24 oz lemon water, Then 6 oz of OJ mixed with 18 oz water, 24 oz water, now 12 oz OJ mixed with 12 oz water. I'm waiting 3 hours between OJ to give my tummy time to adjust. So far no cramping or issues at all. Looking forward to adding veggie juice tomorrow or the next day. No hunger so far.

I also realized I failed to mention in previous posts that the last couple days on cleanse that on top of the fatigue I experienced a couple of bouts of extreme dizziness and almost passed out three times. I know I wasn't getting enough LA in the last week probably about 5 servings a day. It was just getting super sweet on me. I always hydrate so water wasn't the issue. Next time I do this I will make sure I get enough LA!

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:14 am 

Day 28/ Day 2 ease out:
Yesterday went very well. Settled into a good pattern which includes tons of water. As the day went on more fresh squeezed OJ with less water mixed into it then 24 oz of water before next OJ. No tummy issues at all. Woke up this morning and started with water and my probiotic. I will start with OJ again today but then either later will incorporate some veggie juice. Or I may wait until tomorrow to add in veggie juice. I'm a little nervous about overwhelming my system.. I'll update later what I end up doing. My scale is at work so tomorrow it will be interesting to see if I'm gaining weight with the ease out.

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:41 pm 

Day 28/ day 2 of ease out still..
Day went really well. Stuck to OJ and water until dinner. Just had a amazing veggie juice of:
4 Kale Leaves
2 Apples
2 Cups Spinach
1/2 Cucumber
2 Celery Stalks
1 Med Carrot
1″ Ginger

Have to say it was so delicious!!!!!!!
So far no stomach issues but no BM today either. Feeling great and energetic.. Don't think before my MC I would have enjoyed the juiced greens but now the flavor is incredible!

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:16 pm 

Day 29/ Day 3 of ease out:
Everything is going well. I'm totally loving juicing. It's so yummy. Taking my probiotics and not having any issues save one- still no BM. I'm debating if I should take some smooth move tea. Maybe since I'm still all liquid that is coming into play. I'll give it one more day of juice only then I'm probably going to add some veggie soup. That will make it 30 days all liquid. My weight is stable.

Day 26: 134
Day 29/ Day 3 ease out:134

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:02 pm 

Congratulations!!! You're inspiring!