[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 2017 MC- Going for 30 days!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:18 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 2017 MC- Going for 30 days!
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:23 am 

Hi everyone! I'm back a little over a year after my first cleaNse. So excited to be back and looking forward to doing this again. I had a great first experience last time so hoping this goes just as well. I am going for 30 days if I can keep the loved ones off my back. I was able to break my diet soda addiction last time for six months but slowly that bad habit came back and I need to stop again. The MC I found last year to be a freeing experience and I have been anticipating this so here go.. Wish me luck I'm about to do the one thing I don't find pleasant about the process.... The dreaded salt water flush...
HAPPY CLEANSING!!

Post subject: Re: 2017 MC- Going for 30 days!
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:30 pm 

So 3 days in...
FLUSH: Day 1 my saltwater flush was not great. It didn't work. Day 2 success with the flush! I remembered I need to use 2 1/2 tsp instead of just 2. Today the flush would have went smoothly now that I have the correct amount down...except I slept in. Still did my flush but I forgot I had to drive the carpool this morning. My son runs down and and yells that he's ready and my flush hadn't kicked in yet. Of coarse halfway to pick up his friend I start feeling the need to find the little girls room. I was so surprised I made it to work in time. Won't make that mistake again! Next time I sleep in I'll just skip it!!!

Overall So far so good. I'm really surprised that I'm not suffering from caffeine withdrawals. Last time I did the MC I felt terrible in the beginning with awful headaches. So really happy. I am maybe a bit moody or it could just be it's been a really crazy week at work. One struggle- people keep bringing treats to work. In 3 days I've turned down a pineapple upside down cake, Starbucks, voodoo donuts, and a catered lunch.... No wonder I've put on a few pounds!

Goals: Hoping to kick the diet soda (again) and want to clean the eating back up. After my last cleanse I stayed with eating healthy and stayed active for quite awhile... But slowly went back to the unhealthy. I hope to lose 15 pounds (or more).

Ok so the stats:
SW: 154
GW: 128-134
Day 3: 150
HAPPY CLEANSING!

Last edited by Maile on Tue May 16, 2017 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:33 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:56 am 

Day 5: It's Friday! Yay! I had a crazy stressful week and crashed out last night super early... Missed my tea. I'm drinking it now. Guess I'll skip the flush today. As far as my cleanse goes it's run smoothly so far. A few mild headaches and some testy moods which could be caffeine withdrawals or just work insanity. Last year on my first cleanse I was in major pain with terrible headaches so I'm pretty happy it's been easier this go around. I'm a little wary how easy it's seemed so far but I'll take it. I have quite a ways to go if I am to meet my 30 day goal. Day 5 just beginning but the weekend looms ahead. My hubby is not giving me a hard time yet except for the occasional "your not eating still?" Which is pretty good for him. When I'm working it's pretty easy as I'm so busy but the weekend with the family it's trickier. I told the kids not to get me any chocolate for Mother's Day! I did have a nightmare that I ate food and broke my cleanse....glad that didn't actually happen!
Well have a fabulous Friday everyone and good luck!
HAPPY CLEANSING!

Last edited by Maile on Tue May 16, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:29 am 

Day 6 went well but missed tea... I've been crashing out early at night. Hard time getting enough LA. Drank 6 servings. No food cravings at all. Mild headache.

Day 7 was Mother's Day and I had a big family gathering with my hubby's family. Tons of food and people with me and my mason jar of LA. I actually had no temptation to eat anything except the chocolate covered strawberries. Got grilled about MC and how long I was going without food by all the relatives...ironically the last time we were at this aunts house was Easter 2016 and I was doing my first MC. I explained I was getting rid of my soda addiction again and going back to a clean diet post cleanse. Overall went better then expected. Mild headache.

Day 8 crazy work day. My assistant was unexpectedly out and I worked 9 hours straight. I forgot my cayenne pepper at home so ran to whole foods a block away for some but only managed 4 servings of LA. Work catered my favorite lunch- Cafe Yumm. That was a little difficult to resist but one of the nurses brought homemade fruit tort and that was more difficult to pass up but I stayed strong. Driving kids around after work for almost 3 hours so crashed the minute I got home and missed tea again. Mild headache.

Day 9: today.. SWF done. Woke up feeling like I sprained my ankle. I did not injure it recently but when I was younger I hurt that ankle several time as a gymnast and dancer. I think this is one of those old injury pains that you feel during the cleanse.

I don't weigh myself daily because this for me is about stopping the soda consumption and cleaning up my diet not weight loss. Do I want to lose weight? Of coarse! I just try not to focus on that aspect of the MC. But for those that are curious:

Day 8: 146
GW: Depends on how I feel and the fit of my skinny clothes so 128-134. To be honest I look good at the top end but like to be a little smaller for summer. I know I won't reach my goal during cleanse but it will help with the clean eating to get me to that goal.

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:23 am 

The last cleanse I did, I did with no weight measurements and it was so great to have that pressure removed from me.

You're doing great! You can do it!

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:45 am 

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:37 pm 

Day 11: Been crazy busy this week at work. I have great energy and really feeling good. My ankle and shoulder are not hurting anymore. My tongue still looks like a carpet of white so still a ways to go but I'll get there. Down a total of 10 pounds so far which is way more then I was expecting! :D I fell asleep early and missed my tea but my daughter woke me up so I just drank it and decided to journal before going back to bed so it's really early day 12..going back to sleep now. Goodnight!

Day 11: 144

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:50 pm 

Day 12: Energy is great and no body or head aches. Feeling really good with no food cravings. I have been getting the minimum 6 LA a day but hard to get much more then that. I also have a hard time getting both the tea and SWF in everyday but I'm really trying not to miss anymore. Drinking my tea now as I journal. Work has been really hectic and my kids are keeping me running so if I can't get up super early the SWF is hard to swing. Tongue still white.. I wonder if oil pulling would break the cleanse? Well it's Friday so I can sleep in and still flush... The weather here has turned sunny so going to hike the butte tomorrow with my daughter. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:05 pm 

Day 14: My cleanse is moving along. Day 13 went well but had a birthday BBQ at my sister in-laws. Stayed strong but the deviled eggs were tempting. I'm not tempted by sweets at all which is a good thing since my sis is a amazing pastry chef. Today was the opening game for my softball team and my energy was good but I did notice some fatigue when base running. I pitched the whole game.. I was worried about playing while cleansing but I seem to be fine. I've been good all weekend not missing any tea or SWF and getting at leaste 6 LA a day. My hubby is starting to give me a hard time about the length of my cleanse but I'm determined not to give in and stop early like I did last year. Really want to see this thru till my tongue is all pink and my lower GI is squeakily clean. My tongue is still white so I'll cleanse on.

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:35 pm 

Day 15: Another day down.. Energy level is good which I'm thankful for as work today was hell! My assistant no showed and I was going nonstop and to make matters worse the weather skyrocketed up to about 90* and the ac at my work isn't working. My LA kept me going strong. Mild headache today but that could be just my insane day or the cleanse or both. I'm halfway to my goal of 30 days! Yay! Sipping my tea as I journal before crashing out for the night. Tongue still pretty white. I don't weigh daily but am down a but more :D Made into the healthy weight range for my height so I'm officially out of the overweight category. Bonus. I'm off the diet soda and on my way back to clean healthy eating post cleanse so feeling pretty great.

Day 1: 154
Day 15: 142

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:58 pm 

Day 17: I can't believe how quickly this cleanse is going by. I had a bit of fatigue and a headache yesterday but feeling much better today. My tongue is still really white despite scrubbing it daily. I slept in and missed my SWF today :( but am sipping my tea now.
By not eating I realize how much junk is in my life... Catered lunches, voo doo donuts, Starbucks, cake, cookies... All just at work this week. Funny the most tempting thing was this amazing salad my husband made for dinner tonight! I'm feeling really good and confident that with more awareness going forward I can keep to clean eating after this cleanse ends.

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:56 pm 

Day 18: hi everyone! Today was another hellish day of work but the cleanse is still going well. I'm feeling great with just a mild headache. It's unfortunate that my work turned into chaos in the midst of this 30 day journey I'm aiming for but it's great to not think about food and have more time to get stuff done. They brought a bunch of junk in again to my work to eat so I don't even go in the break room anymore... No time for a break anyways. My hubby is starting to give me a hard time again about needing to eat. He just worries but he also prefers me chunky. I told him my tongue is still like a carpet and I'm still moving stuff through my intestines so I must cleanse on. He let it go but seriously think he thinks I need an intervention. I stopped early last year because of him and I'm determined not to stop this time until I've seen it to the end!!
I've been doing this to clean up my eating and kick the diet soda but I'm losing a lot more weight then I expected! Bonus! Even more exciting I'm starting to fit into some of my "skinny" clothes again... Pretty happy about that! Happy to be at a healthy weight again!

GW: 128-134
Day 15: 142
Day 18: 139
:D

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:10 am 

I'm so so happy for you Maile! I had to laugh about craving the devlled eggs cause I have had that happen to me on the MC! And I am vegan and raw and fruity so no way no how would I actually eat a devilled egg! Yuck! But there was no denying that I craved them! I think that is just cellular memory and it leaving our bodies.

You're so brave to let your Hubs in on your cleanse. I never tell mine what I am doing. And wow that is interesting that he prefers you bigger ... I wonder what that is about? Plus I mean you were not even bigger anyhow .... you know? But so great that your skinny clothes are fitting

Stay the course Sweetheart!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:48 am