[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - MASTER CLEANSE - 40 DAYS

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: MASTER CLEANSE - 40 DAYS
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:26 am 

Today is my second day!!! - Hoping to go for 40 days! I'm feeling motivated and I dearly want to change my relationship with food and alcohol. It has been a distraction from living my life fully. Anyone else on this journey wth me - I'm rooting for you too! :)

Weight
Day One: 203
Day Two: 201.5

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHy9N1u/]

[/url]

Attachments:
i-can-do-this.jpg
i-can-do-this.jpg [ 17.6 KiB | Viewed 8721 times ]

Post subject: Re: MASTER CLEANSE - 40 DAYS
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:42 pm 

Hope you have a great cleansing experience! The MC is great for resetting your body and moving towards a healthier lifestyle. I'm on day 18 of a possible 30. Good luck!

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:57 am 

Thank you, Maile! I going for 10, then 20, then 30 then 40... So, I'm taking it 10 days at a time. Glad to know you're cleansing with me. I send you my best!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:56 am 

It's day 3!!! Doing well and feeling good. Yesterday was tough. But, today is much easier - my body is getting used to this! I encourage anyone considering this cleanse to give it a try! My energy is high and I have already lost nearly 5 pounds in 3 days.

Day Three: 198.1

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7UjoVi/]

[/url]

Attachments:
84c5eabb0ef93eeb910cf5629e039d58.jpg
84c5eabb0ef93eeb910cf5629e039d58.jpg [ 15.54 KiB | Viewed 8695 times ]

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:31 pm 

It's day 4!!!! I woke up feeling incredible today and I had tons of energy and then I overdid the exercise. I went on a 13 mile bike ride with my husband down the boardwalk and now I'm feeling really exhausted and a little sick to my stomach. I'm sure it will pass but I think I'm going to take it much easier during this cleanse and probably stick with short bike rides and long leisurely walks. I'll post tomorrow - I'm hoping to feel much better after a good rest. I wish the best to any other cleansers reading this. Keep it up! We can do this!!!

Attachments:
i can and i will.jpg
i can and i will.jpg [ 26.59 KiB | Viewed 8671 times ]

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:02 pm 

It's Day 5!!! Half way through my first ten days!!! Feeling good today. Did some mellow kayaking and laid by the pool - a great Memorial Day weekend. I'm feeling motivated and my energy is high. The only bad thing is my breath is awful because I'm in Ketosis. I keep brushing but it doesn't seem to work - need to keep breath mints with me at all times!

Day 1: 203
Day 5: 194.4

I'm down 8.5 pounds! I'll keep posting. See you tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:47 pm 

Glad your cleanse is going so well! You got this!

HAPPY CLEANSING!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:31 am 

You're doing so so well! Way to go! And man do I ever know about the temptation to over exercise cause sometime the energy on the MC is so so high! The brain gives out some bad advice sometimes. I got way with it a few times of course! ha! But often it would whammy me. Rest fixes it all up! Excited for you!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:10 pm 

Thanks Abbey Lee! I really appreciate the encouragement!!! :) It's nice to know others are doing this cleanse at the same time and I'm not all alone! It has been a crazy ride and I'm only on day 7. I'm still motivated but I was really feeling hungry today more than any other day. I think the SWF made me feel really weak and food sounded comforting and, of course, tasty. I send you my very best as you continue on this cleansing journey!

And thank you, Maile!!! Rooting for you too!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:19 pm 

Day 7 - First SWF. Yikes. That was intense. I was using the senna tea instead and I think I will return to the tea! But, I now understand what people are talking about. I AM CLEANED OUT!!!! WHOAH! Anyone else attempting to do the SWF - I recommend giving yourself a few hours after to just go to the bathroom. I needed to be near a bathroom for good amount of time! Anyhow, tomorrow is day 8. I feel accomplished as I'm getting near day 10. I now feel confident that I can make it to 20 days. I evaluate around day 20 if I can make it 30 and then we'll see if I can make it to a full 40 days. I send my best to all my fellow cleansers.

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRFM5z6/]

[/url]

Attachments:
venus-williams-just-believe-in-yourself.png
venus-williams-just-believe-in-yourself.png [ 31 KiB | Viewed 8624 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:59 pm 

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbA525I/]

[/url]

I'm still here! Day 16. Feeling good and I have lost 16.4 pounds so far! I'm definitely going to make it to 20 days and pretty sure I'm going for 30 days after that. See how I feel when I get there! I send my best to all other cleansers out there! You can do this!

Happy Cleansing!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:55 am 

Day 21 here!!! On my way to 30 days. Then, we'll see. Going pretty well. Some temptations along the way. Ate a few bites of bok choy off my husband's plate once and had a sip of champagne at a party. :? But, I did not stop the cleanse! I just forgave myself and kept on keeping on!!! I feeling proud and accomplished. And my energy is high! I encourage anyone considering cleansing to give it a try!

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgDNVHY/]

[/url]

Day 21: 181.7