Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Lisa's Journey - Would LOVE to Have Your Support!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:35 pm 

Hello Master Cleansers! My name is Lisa - I'm a network news journalist (anchor/producer) - and have heard of people doing this cleanse for years. Now I'm trying it on my own. I would love to have your support.

Today, Monday June 19th is my Day One and so far so great. I've taken the lemonade to the studio with me, kept my big jug in the break room fridge - and I've had it with my 'capsule' of cayenne so far three times today. I can't drink the cayenne pepper with the lemonade. That would ruin this experience for me.

Tell me what your toughest days were and why. Many people seem to say days three and four - but they're not saying "why." Would love your intel and any tips are appreciated. It's nice to have this community!! Thanks for allowing me to join.

Best Regards!!!
Lisa [/color]

Post subject: Re: Lisa's Journey - Would LOVE to Have Your Support!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:03 pm 

Hi Lisa!

First congratulations on starting! I'm in the middle of my 5th and a fairly short 10 day MC (see my blog) as I'm doing something a little different this time. The forum seems very quiet, unlike in years past, and I've been just blogging to myself until you showed up so I am happy to see you here!!!

As for "tips" I strongly suggest that you go to General Questions and read my sticky post at the too (from 2006 no less) as it will give you a TON of good info./tips that are still valid all these years later.

So, to answer you question...Every person has a different experience based on their lifestyle, diet, medical issues if any, smoking etc., weight and body type prior to starting. How much does the body need to detox is the determining factor. However, day 3 and/or 4 are typically the worst. Your body is starting to really detox and that can bring up all kinds of stuff. Knowing that what you are experiencing is the result of detoxification should help you will your way through it. I usually advise people who are working to start on a Thursday so they can rest and deal with those possibly difficult days over a weekend. I don't mean to scare you! Again, your experience will be your own and it may not be hard for you at all. So rather than give you all kinds of possible things to expect that can make 3&4 uncomfortable, the best would be for me to advise you how to deal with specific issues as they arise. That is the real benefit of blogging on here. BTW, how many days are you planning for your MC journey? What motivated you to start? I can promise you one thing...it is totally worth it!!!

Best regards right back,

Steven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:50 am 

Hello Steven,

Thanks for your response! The forum does seem a bit quiet. I'm doing it for detox and weight-loss. I've just moved to a new city, and sampling restaurants has really caught up with me in pounds!

That is good intel on Day 3 and 4. My 3-4 will come tomorrow and Thursday and I am off from work on those days. ...great! I'm not a wimp -- please tell me what to expect!

Also today, my SWF was VERY slow to kick in. I waited and waited and finally had to leave for the office. I didn't get the result that I've normally gotten from it. My water wasn't as warm this morning. Could that have been the cause? I wanted to be able to CHUG it - as has been advised by some others, so didn't boil the water as much.

Please offer any info that you're willing to share. Thanks so much!

Lisa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:34 am 

Hi Lisa,

Two questions...how long of an MC are you planning? How many lbs. to you hope to shed?

So, on to the most unpleasant part of MC...the dreaded SWF! A couple of points for you:
Try to get the water temp of the entire 32oz to just above room temp. Warm but not hot. You most definitely want to chug it in 2 or 3 long miserable gulping sessions! Then what I do is Immediately after I'm finished I toss the bottle into the sink, do a good rinse with fresh water and then brush my teeth (tooth brush and tooth paste pre-located right next to the sink) to get that saltiness banished from my mouth. I know, sounds ridiculous, but I just can't stand it! If your SWF is not as effective as the past you may need to slightly adjust the salt quantity. If you are using level tsps. then make them just a bit rounder or vise-versa. I hope you are using the proper salt as well. Himalayan is good, Celtic Sea Salt Fine Ground is the best (Whole Foods) and table salt is a definite no no!

Next, go and lie on your RIGHT side for 15-30 min. (watch TV?) After that get up and walk around a bit. About 1 hour after your miserable salt martini, drink your first LA. I don't know why but those steps usually speed things up, That's been my experience and I've read it in other blogs too.

As for work, if you take the lax tea around 9pm you should be woken up by it around 5am. and have to go. Then around 5:30am do the SWF followed by the steps above. 90% of the time you will be all done in 2-3hrs. just in time for work. You'll have to start going to bed earlier while on the MC but getting the most rest you can is the best thing to do anyway. Since you are off the next 2 days that timing isn't necessary but I thought I'd give you a plan to try for work days because there is nothing more distressing than having too leave when there is a chance the SWF isn't done.

Last, for now, I never implied that you are a wimp! Can I suggest that you stop obsessing about what the next 2 days might bring? Just stay focused, stay positive and "take it as it comes". I'll try to check your blog a few times a day for the next couple of days in case you need some extra support or have a situation to talk about but I'm sure it will be easier for you than you are imagining - so just stop imagining!

Best,

Steven

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:08 pm 

Hi Lisa...How are you doing today? Everything OK? I checked your blog a few times but you never posted. I hope all is well and that you are having an easy time. Best, Steven