Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: From Ate to Great: Bali Lemon's 8th MC
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:28 am 

You're doing great Bali. Sounds like you're getting the results you want!

I just finished an 8 day fast last week and am enjoying the reset tastebuds. It was my first fast in 4 years.

Get some salads and soups on standby :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:05 am 

DAY 9
Not such great sleep. First night in rented RV
No scale, but feel fit and my clothes aren't tight.
SWF didn't do a damn thing.
Energy good enough to do some of the driving, but needed more sleep to really operate.
Lemonades about 6
Drank senna tea at night

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:08 am 

To Amii: thank you! Welcome back to solids!!

DAY 10
Slept GRREAT!
Sennadidnt kick in til 7 am, affording me uninterrupted sleep
Still no scale but it hardly matters
SWF flush effective
6 or 7 lemonades
had to get the bikes fixed in SLC, stressful day
Bali Lemon

Last edited by Bali Lemon on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:43 pm 

So so great! Good job! And I am so pleased to see that the weight and bloat came off so quick! I think that is so encouraging!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:34 am 

Thanx, Abs.

DAY 11 (actually just Day 1 of ease-out)
Well, no idea how much I weigh, but I feel skinny.
OJ day, all day. Fresh squeezed organic (can't believe Wal-Mart sells so much organic produce)!
discovered a mixed, un-consumed lemonade from yesterday, so had that in afternoon.
spent day driving from SLC to Jackson to Yellowstone. I don't like OJ day because I don't really derive much nutrition from the orange juice, and by the time I was staring at Old Faithful waiting for an eruption, I was semi-hallucinating. Part OJ sugar effect and part altitude. Managing throughout this cleanse to keep up my water intake, at least. Took first probiotic caps
Veg broth at night meal was divine. Notice that face has lost the baby look (hello cheekbones). Not gaunt; just slimmed down. Nice.
EASE OUT SECOND DAY:
water in a.m. and early morning bike ride, then soup and a little leftover OJ rest of day. Solid soup (veggies that made the broth) tasted wonderful Cheated with a few dry roasted peanuts and pistachios, but not much, just a taste. Pro biotic caps taken.

EASE OUT THIRD DAY
wellllll, I am kind of cheating here. Soup for brtekkies but had a bun-less bison burger and salad for llunch because it was my anniversary (38 years)! Keeping paleo for now. Prime rib (couldn't eat more than about 3 oz) and salad in Twin Falls ID for dinner. Feeling marvelous

DONE and onto Intermittent fasting ? Paleo diet
Ketosis strip in am showed ++ positive reading for ketosis, which is awesome. I did feel great getting up. Rode bike in to downtown Boise's Whole Foods to get my breakfast of decaf Bulletproof coffee (my first ever) which is killer satisfying and gives me enough energy to last until 11:30 for breaking fast. Pants falling off of me, which is awesome. Feels great, full of energy and no interest in starches or sugar. I know I'm going to miss wine (it crossed my mind at the anniversary dinner)

So here's how I'm setting the pattern for the next while:
Breakfasts of fatty bulletproof coffee (decaf)
Lunch from 11, try to not eat past 4. Fats and organic proteins okay, with no more than 25 g carbs all day. Heavy on low carb veggies like green beans, spinach, romaine, bok choy. and can calc carbs by subtracting grams of dietary fibre from the carb grams. Cheese okay, but I don't want to overdo dairy. Continuing to check ketosis (positive again today) so I'm burning fat. No more posts. On to the eclipse and back home to Bali. Good luck, everyone. All I can say is, do the MC exactly per Burroughs and you will rest your gut and shed a little weight, lose your cravings for junk. It happens so fast... ten days and a nice little ease-out. Very doable. Stay the course.