Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Thanksgiving Master Cleanse
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:16 pm 

Hello Everyone,
I am back at it again...wondering if anyone else is doing the master cleanse this time of year? I am currently on day 3. Not sure how long I will go, but am definitely thankful for this Master Cleanse. It is nice to step back from eating and start to feel emotions and thoughts that are coming to the surface. Let me know if anyone else is also cleansing around this time. Would love some company. :D

Post subject: Re: Thanksgiving Master Cleanse
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:27 pm 

Hey there, hows the cleanse going?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:10 pm 

Cleanse is going well! It is now day 8 and time has flown by. Whenever I get to Day 8, I know that I am on my way to the finish line. Days 5 and 6 were particularly challenging. It was because I was home and off of work. It is so easy for me to eat go out to eat with my husband and resisting that urge was difficult, especially on the weekends. I distracted myself by going exercising and getting a facial. The facial was so relaxing and it gave me extra energy to go home and cleanse my house (de-clutter and clean). I have noticed that this cleanse it is really a battle of my thought forms. I had so many thoughts of food it was unreal...sushi, pizza, etc. Having these thoughts and not acting on them is a lesson in self-control. I keep telling myself that even if I wanted the food, I still have to get off the cleanse right with OJ, soup, etc so it would not be instantaneous. Some how, that made me persevere and now I am on day 8 and feeling strong. I have also noticed that my blood sugars have normalized...I have pre-diabetes and being on this cleanse my sugars have been consistently under 100. It's nice to know I am giving my pancreas a rest from secreting so much insulin. Not sure how long I will cleanse this time and go longer than the 10 days. It is a great time to cleanse, knowing that I am not mindlessly eating during the Holiday season is a great feeling.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:37 pm 

Glad to hear its going well for you. During my last cleanse I preferred to be home that way if I didn't feel good or got cravings I could sleep it off. But now I'm going to school and I'm not working this time around. I'm only in school 4 days a week thru Dec 15th and I'm pretty nervous about being home so much after that. I totally get the food thoughts. I obsessively watched food videos on Facebook during my last cleanse. It was a somewhat satisfying and at the same time somewhat torture lol. One thing I wish I had done last time around was ease back into eating correctly. I didn't and I really regretted it. I do think that is extremely important. It sounds like you have the way of thinking down and it def does take a lot of self control not to act on it. That's kinda what makes it worth it in the end, being able to say I made it thru and didn't give into the temptations...which are everywhere. That is awesome that your blood sugar is back to normal. hope you had a great day :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:47 am 

Hey MCS20! I'm on day 2 (just posted) if you're up for a support buddy! Sounds like you're on day 9 now--wow and congrats! If you decide to stay on longer I'm hoping to complete my 12 day on 12/9!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:28 am 

Hi Ladies, so nice to know I have company. Deedee, I read your post last time and you did great. Your journey was definitely an inspiration. I had difficulty last cleanse easing off of it and transitioned way too quickly. What did you do? Any recommendations for how to transition back? I am on day 10!!! Yeah, I feel so good and am feeling mentally stronger. At work I am transitioning from working nights to days so my sleep is a bit off and I feel sluggish at times. Will try and hit the gym tonight, even if its just for a light work out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:33 am 

Hi Katielemons,
Congrats on day 2....I think the first 3 days are definitely the toughest so hang in there. I'm so happy you want a buddy. Though I am on day 10, I definitely want to stay longer. Was thinking of going for a total of 15-20 days. Am definitely going to go to at least 12. I am really nervous about this Saturday though. I have a Secret Santa Party at a friend's house and there will be lots of food. I know its a few days away but I keep thinking about it in the back of my head.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:01 pm 

Congrats on day 10 (now 11) wow! I have to admit I don't think I've ever made it past day 8 without a slipup! Not the case this time, as I am determined!

How's it going for you? Are you seeing lots of positive changes? How long do you plan to continue. I'll be around for at least another week if you need a bud!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:10 am 

Yes, I see lots of positive changes primarily with my blood sugar. When I initially started the cleanse it was in the low 100s and now it has been consistently in the 80s. This is great as it shows that my pancreas isn't working too hard and resting. Though I thought about continuing, I am really going to focus on taking a few days to ease out of the master cleanse and have decided today will be my Orange Juice day. In the past I have gone for 18 to 21 days but this time I will do stacked cleanses. My next Master Cleanse will be in January followed by March. I think this is the best approach for my body. After my Ease Out, my husband and I are doing a protein shake, vegetable and occasional chicken/fish diet. This will be a great for in between my cleanse from now until January.

I wish you the best of luck. You can do it!!! If I could do it during Thanksgiving, I am sure you can. You seem very strong!