Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Bones and biscuits here I go again!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:04 pm 

Wow...where did everybody go?

Anywhos, this is my umpteenth time trying the cleanse and I am going to be focusing on making it to 10 days. Day 3 will fall on Friday, which I work from home so am hoping I won't try to bite anyone head. I've been really trying to lose 25 lbs but can settle on 145. I've tried crash dieting, intermittent fasting and lately eliminating sugar and carbs and tracking calories on Myfitnesspal. Needless to say I ended up gaining 10 lbs in the process. Right now I am so bloated and gassy that I cant stand it a ymore! I've been trying apple cider vinegar with water first thing in the AM but it's just been giving me a massive heartburn.

Right now am fixing myself my last pot of tea, I take it English style with cream and sugar, then tomorrow am just gonna go all in cold Turkey so to say on the MC. I like Abyeelee advise about being present down to the very minute... that is going to be my focus. The last time I did the MC successfully I felt light not only physically but emotionally too. I was able to make good food choices without much thought too. I want that again... never mind all the contradicting advice against the MC. I know it works...

If there is anyone out there, I hope you post and we can encourage each other!

Here's my stats...
SW 160
GW 135

Post subject: Re: Bones and biscuits here I go again!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:09 am 

Day 1 was a nonstarter. I did so good until around noon. I woke up, did a 40 min workout, (last one this long and intense until after the MC), had the lemonade. I usually mix 3 tbsp of lemon juice and 3 of maple syrup in my 24 oz water bottle vs. taking 2 tbsp. I was planning to survive in h2o after until I got home at 4 ... which I think was my first mistake. I've had like 4 of the 24 oz bottles. Thing is other than the headache I dont even feel hungry. I caved at noon and ate a two handfuls of some shelled pistachios I had on my desk. I still feel a slight buzz like I'm about to have a full brown migraine.

I'm debating if I should do the 3 day ease in instead and then officially start on the weekend when I dont have to work and can basically nap around my laundry schedule. I dont get home till 5 and have to clock in like 2-3 hrs of work. Depending on how I feel I may eat some veggies.

For lack of self will!!!

Post subject: Re: Bones and biscuits here I go again!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:34 am 

GurlRDX, how's it going? Did you decide whether to start the cleanse this weekend?

I related to much of your first two posts. It's sad that the board is so sparsely populated these days -- it was so great when this was such an active space but maybe everyone is off doing the Keto diet? Also, similar your Day 1 earlier this week, I've had a bunch of false starts since falling off the wagon due to illness this past month. It's frustrating. But like you said, and I also believe, the MC works, despite whatever controversy it raises in mainstream Western medicine. It's just really effing hard sometimes.

I'm at the start of Day 2 and I've been debating whether or not to post on my thread again now, partly because I'm worried I'll flake again and also because with so little interaction on the board it can feel like you're talking to a wall. I had a mighty struggle yesterday to stick with it -- complete with the common "just start tomorrow" thoughts and an unrelenting unhealthy craving for chips and other similar salty snacks. Ugh. But I battled back with the reasons I want to do this, and that helped. So far so good this morning, but I usually start caving in the evening, so fingers crossed.

I hope you're doing well!