Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:39 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 10 of 14 day cleanse.. maybe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:36 am 

I'm pretty sure no one goes on this forum anymore but just wanted to write this out for myself..

I'm on day 10 of a 14 day cleanse. Had a small BM this morning after taking smooth tea last night and drank a black coffee this morning. So I feel like I'm not done yet on the cleanse. Also I'm still thinking about food constantly and it's probably because I had such an unhealthy relationship with food last year that its taking longer to get rid of. We are in the process of moving this summer. Once we find a house I know I will be more busy and can shift my thoughts to something else. Being a stay at home mom has been hard for me. I was busy enough when they were smaller, catching up to them, now all my 3 year old wants is food and this and that all day. Talking nonstop, draining my energy haha. Once she is in preschool I may not have any problems with food anymore as I don't really have cravings when I'm by myself.

I still need to learn to stop eating when full. I don't need to eat the whole plate. Making less food so less waste. Even at restaurants I tend to eat the whole meal b/c I feel bad for wasting food. These are habits I know will take a long time to get through but I'm hoping that at a lower weight, I will focus on my wellbeing more after I dont need to focus on "losing" weight. Easy said than done. Being around family who question and watch you eat is super hard. "Thats all your eating?" " Are you still on a diet?" "You're eating alot" " Still eating your diet food?" I just want food to nourish my body while I do other things to strengthen it.

Anyway Good luck to those who are on the cleanse. If I go 30 days I will be at my "goal" weight. I would like to get to 120lbs as I am only 5'4". But last time I went 30 days I felt like my hair was thinning and my stomach took a long time to digest correctly. I think I should stop at 14 and restart after a week or 2 weeks of healthy eating... which is hard when your moving and traveling!

Post subject: Re: Day 10 of 14 day cleanse.. maybe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:11 am 

Hi, how did you get on? Did you finish your 14 days?

Hope you’re doing well post cleanse.