Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: On day 25 of Master cleanse - feel decent, 9kg weight lost
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:28 pm 

This is my 3rd or maybe 4th time doing the cleanse, previously I've done 43 & 40 days.
Been really smooth going this time, apart from caffeine withdrawal headaches on the 3rd day.
My only issue is with the SWF, I did this every day on the first cleanse but was not ideal (seemed to absorb it).

THe 2nd time I tried slight adjustments to the salt (correct non ionised sea salt, warmed etc)
Started at 2 teaspoons then adjusted up at half teaspoons at a time. But my body was absorbing it like soup.
When I got to 5 teaspoons I thought it was getting a bit much so part way through thte cleanse switched to just the herbal laxative tea.

This 3rd cleanse, I'm using the herbal laxative & the swf but after 3 weeks am not doing the swf every day as it still feels like i absorb it and can feel the excess salt in my system. But hey hey, I did a DIY enema - (professional kit by the way) - felt great after, full of energy and not any hunger at all.
Really feel like that gave me a massive boost that's been carrying me along effortlessly.
Just on day 25 now, but don't feel any signs as of yet to ease up on the cleanse.

I've kept my stats from previosu cleanse and after about the 20th day (around 9kg weight loss) my weight seems to stay around the same, fluctuating down and up by a couple of kg. Not sure if its muscle replacing fat or something? I've got a bit of loose skin and want to tone up the muscle a bit so started more excercises although Im always hoofing about anyway.

thanks.

ps - It's not meant to be about weight loss, it's a much 'deeper' cleanse, but does feel great for those old jeans to hang loose.