[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - How do you set up a journal page?

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: How do you set up a journal page?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:18 pm 

How can you set up your own journal on here (like I see so many people doing) :)

Post subject: Starting your own blog on this forum
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:40 am 

Beth,
If you're interested in starting your own journal or blog (like you see under Success Stories)

:arrow: GO TO NEW FORUM: Master Cleanse JOURNALS and BLOGS:

- then click on the button in the upper left that says "New Topic"

- In the Subject box - Type: Beth's Journey, or Beth's MC Blog or whatever you want the "name of your blog" to be.
:arrow: UPDATE: please make your blog name (subject) interesting and personalized. Don't just name it "Day 4" or "Day 7".

- Then starting typing your story in the main message box.

Welcome and Good Luck!

~
Sponsors: ~

Last edited by dan on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Link?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:08 am 

Teresa

Post subject: Creating a link to your new journal
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:24 am 

After you start your journal, you find the URL by browsing to the new post as it appears in the index. Right click on the title (Vessel 7's cleaning the vessel!) and select "Copy Shortcut". You would then have to set up the link using [url=http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/faq.php?mode=bbcode#8]BBcode-click for details[/url]

OR Do it this way:

Copy this code and paste it into your signature or your posts:

[url=http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4649]Vessel 7's cleaning the vessel![/url]

Then click Submit to save.

Please let me know if you need more help.

~

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Journal
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:02 am 

How do you add days? I've started the first day. How do you attach new posts? Just reply?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:48 pm 

yes, how do you add new posts to your own thread without it being a continual reply?

No day but today."

Samantha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 am 

to add posts i think you do just reply

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:58 am 

or you can just edit any one of your posts and keep a running stream of consciousness

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:08 am 

I found that most of the info was really unorganized and it took a lot of time to do research, etc. Here is how I started organizing my posts which a lot of readers have found helpful and some MCers have incorporated in their own blog. I would suggest following a similar way to record your daily journal. It will help you compare and track your progress. Here is an example.

Day 2: Monday, Aug 25, 2008
SWF : Will do one before going to bed bed.
Smooth Move Tea : 1
LJ w/Maple B : 5
Cigarettes : 0
Weight : 192 lbs - Four lbs down in a day!!!!
Gym : Went to the gym. 22 mins on elliptical. 8 push ups.
Comments :

You could add other stuff that is more important to you - I have seen someone following a similar format and additionally tracking Mood/Feeling, which is an excellent idea. If you are more spirtiutal, you could have another placeholder for Spiritual Corner, etc.... Use your imagination and organize. Using bold or colored font for important updates etc. can be useful too. I use to track milestones too.

Also an important thing would be to track your post cleanse journey in a similar fashion.

- Every day of success is a result of an act of determination and belief

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/vie ... highlight=

Post subject: weight loss ticker
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:39 am 

can you please tell me how to add the weight loss ticker to my page?

thank you!

Post subject: Re: weight loss ticker
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 am 

Post subject: Re: How do you set up a journal page?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:17 am 

We have had some recent feedback from forum members suggesting that we add a dedicated forum for "Journals and Blogs" and re-align the use of the "Success Stories" forum - so we would like to give it a try. Please reply if you have feelings or suggestions on the idea or other positive suggestions on the direction or structure of the entire forum.

Here is the original suggestion:
"I think there should be another section (possibly titled MC Journals, or MC Blogs, etc...). The section would be for people who want to journal their MC progress, day-by-day, whereas I think the section for Success stories should more-less be for people who have already completed the MC or have come close to completing it and would like to share how it has helped their lives."

Another member replied:
"Not a bad idea. I think there has been some confusion lately by some new members that things posted in "success stories" didn't look like MC success. However, they weren't appropriate in the "general questions" section either. This is tricky for people new to the MC who go to "success stories" looking for examples to model themselves after, because they have to weed through people who cheat or quit early or modify the cleanse to find the "true" MC success stories."

==
If you're interested in starting your own journal or blog (like you see under Success Stories)

:arrow: GO TO NEW FORUM: Master Cleanse JOURNALS and BLOGS:

- then click on the button in the upper left that says "New Topic"

- In the Subject box - Type: Beth's Journey, or Beth's MC Blog or whatever you want the "name of your blog" to be.
:arrow: UPDATE: please make your blog name (subject) interesting and personalized. Don't just name it "Day 4" or "Day 7".

- Then starting typing your story in the main message box.

Welcome and Good Luck!

~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:01 am 

But once we have finished our fast, how can we move our blog to "Success Stories"?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:04 pm 

I tried to set up my blog as instructed. However I do not see it posted in the forum. Here is the web site address of my first entry search.php?search_id=egosearch
can you tell me what I did wrong?
Thanks,
Jen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:06 pm 

Scratch my previous post, I see it now! Thanks! :oops: